[PRP] Little Talks [Peep/Ascent]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was midday when Peep stepped across the boundary of The Mothers Club land, stopping only when she heard the rustle and stomp of an approaching kin. Her daughter pushed her way around a sapling, the Totoma already grinning.

“Mother! Where are you off to?” Totoma might have inherited some thing from her mother but not her size, that was purely from her father and she towered over the small Acha.

“Just for a walk. The children are all playing in the sun and I thought I’d slip away.” Peep pressed her nose lovingly against her daughters as she spoke. “Fierce Love has her eye on them.”

The Totoma grunted with pleasure, looking back the way Peep had come with a fond smile, as if imagining the youngsters at play. “Be careful then. I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Thank you darling.” Another nose to nose touch and Peep continued on her way, following a dirt trail through the Swamp. There was no destination in mind, she was simply enjoying the day.

Chrystali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She'd heard snippets of conversation about a Mother's Club, though pointed questions had been all that lead her in the general direction of the territory. The Kiokote wasn't that familiar with the Swamp just yet, each stretch of land looking similar to the last. There was very little hope of actually finding the territory, she knew, but Ascent still traversed the land the best she could, helplessly looking between the identical trees and sloping land, the puddles and pools of wet marshland that seemed the same five days back as it did here.

Ascent was entirely out of her element and it showed, almost blundering into a lithe, hornless Acha. The larger female stepped to the side with as much grace as she could muster, doing a full turn around before she stopped, given her momentum, eyes wide to regard the other. "I'm so sorry," she said immediately, head dipped. "I wasn't paying mind where I was going. Are you okay?"

Ruriska

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:29 am
Peep was used to having to dodge other kin, particularly overenthusiastic youngsters who had just gotten used to the whole running thing but hadn't quite learnt how to stop properly once they’d reached top speed. It was those years of honed instincts that had the little Acha simply neatly step aside and away before there was any impact, though it took a second longer to realize she had indeed nearly been stepped on.

"Ah," she said softly, completely calm as she too turned to face the Kiokote, "no harm done." With a pleasant smile she turned on the spot, as if to show perfectly fine she was. The Acha gave her the other kin a curious once over, quickly blurting out with a delighted, "you have such beautiful hair!"

Chrystali

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 pm
The Kiokote watched the little show and turn, actually scrutinizing to make sure there was no scuff or mark of passage on the doe's egg shell fur. Satisfied, she flicked her auburn tail and tossed her mane, bobbing her head. "Good, I'm not usually so careless--"

Ascent started at the sweet compliment, eyes wide before a smile softened her expression exponentially. "Ah, thank you, lovely one! I'm afraid it's a bit of a mess without my mate to help me tend it through bramble and mire, but I do my best." She chuckled, making no effort to play down her bit of vanity. Humility wasn't her strong suit, but she was learning.

"Forgive me, though, I seem to be lost. I'm looking for --" The Kiokote bit her words back, considering. Sure, she was looking for the tribe, but more than that, she was looking for something more important at its core. Considering, she tried again. "I'm looking for some aid of the maternal type, advice I might find. Have you heard of anything in this area like it?"

Ruriska
Sorry for the delay! Q^Q

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:21 pm
Peep would have happily descended upon (perhaps with a gaggle of helpful youngsters in tow) to clean and perfect the Kiokote's hair. It just looked so lush.

The little Acha gave a excited little bob. "Oh! Are you pregnant?" It didn't look like it but she could just be in the early stages and they got plenty of young mothers looking for advice. "You're looking for The Mothers Club then? My name is Peep. We'll be so happy to help you."

Chrystali
ten million years later!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:31 pm
Ascent's smile faltered, just a little - a small twinge of sadness there. "I am Ascent, and I am not pregnant." There was a certain heaviness in her words, as if saying it out loud was coming to terms with it herself. "You are just who I was looking for, then, as...as I have quite the opposite problem." The Kiokote sighed, her head drooping with her shoulders a little. She wasn't defeated, but she was certainly worn.

"My mate and I seem unable to conceive. I've been wandering the Swamp in hopes of some answers or insight...some help. I come from the plains and he from the desert -- I thought, perhaps, here, in the heart of where all things began...life would bloom within me." Her bright eyes shifted slightly off into the distance. "We haven't been able to try recently, separated now by distance and weather, but I feel I have learned much." Her gaze returned to the pleasant Acha. "I've still yet far to go, I feel."

Ruriska
a million more years pass

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:23 pm
Her expression shifted from delight to sorrow, her heart immediately going out to this lovely Kiokote. Peep couldn’t imagine not having children of her own. Even her first pregnancy, as hard as it had been, had been everything she desired. Knowing that your own children were growing inside of you, waiting to join the world, was something she would cherish forever.

“You’re still young,” she said softly, “and sometimes the more we want something, the less likely it is to happen.” The MotherFather often gave someone what they needed, rather than what they wanted.

“Your time will come. Have faith.” Peep smiled. “I think, if you would like, it would be nice for you to visit our tribe. There are lots of foals there who would benefit from meeting you. Don’t despair over what you don’t have and instead enjoy what is in front of you. You are more than welcome to be part of a family for as long as you like and then, one day, return to us with your own brood.”

Chrystali
and only half a day passes and the universe comes to complete halt in surprise

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:13 pm
She listened, bright gaze attentive upon the wise Acha. Peep spoke with the gravity of a mother that knew well, an experience that the Kiokote respected and followed without question.

"It's true," she agreed with equal softness, "and that has been a hard lesson to learn. I am trying." Descent was always the picture of patience, but she...had been spoiled and demanding. She was learning how to be humble and open, day by day.

Her brows lofted with intrigue at the invitation, her expression becoming gentle. "I would love that very much, Peep. To enjoy the little ones, to have some peace with such lives." The smile she wore faded to just a touch of sadness. "I wish my mate was here. But for now...I will take this time for myself. Not to be selfish," she said this part more for herself than her companion, "but to learn. I appreciate the opportunity, kind lady."

Ruriska
And the universe continues as over a month passes...
[I'm so sorry, I never got quoted for this and just now checked on it ;___;]

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:24 am
"Once you try, you’re halfway there. It’s only a matter of time." Peep said with bright enthusiasm. It was clear from her expression that she was on the Kiokote’s side and believed without a doubt that time would find her happy and pregnant.

She gave a soft sound of delight. "It is my pleasure. There’s so much for me to show you." Ascent would be given the grand tour and there were certainly many tribe members to be introduced to. "Hopefully your mate can join us there soon when he comes searching."

Peep stepped forward; neatly plucking a leaf from the luscious locks she had been admiring and asked. "Would you like to head there now?"

Chrystali
It's all good x3 <33 welcome to the family, Ascent, you belong to Peep now <3
this feels almost done-ish maybe?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:57 pm
Peep's bright disposition and sunny encouragement made the Kiokote smile, despite the gravity of the discussion. It seemed as though the Acha truly believed her infertility was a temporary thing and that with acceptance and maybe a little less obsessing about it, she'd be able to have a family with her beloved yet.

"Please - and thank you," she murmured in response both to Peep's words and her gentle removal of debris from her hair, reminding her powerfully over her mate, "he will be delighted. Until then, I will delight for both of us." Ascent dipped her head in gratitude, wearing a smile that easily reached her eyes, ready to follow Peep at her leisure.

Ruriska
Ascent seems to attract Acha that wish to keep her LOL She is okay with this. >v>
Yes'm, thank you so much! Q_Q *HUGSYOURFACE*

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas