Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
✗ Cold Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:33 pm
User Image

xxx The Cold Rules. Ah, so this is where the rules and regulations of the grand battle reside. Why is it called Cold Rules? Because this event will officially go down as the Cold Battles of course. Further explanation is due to the fact where... you can kill your opponents without any regret. Your family members, the people you are up to fight, you can slay them all. Isn't that the most coldest thing? Of course it will act as an Arena fight, not affecting the character actually. If you die in a battle, you don't actually die. How disappointing... There will be a time when you just stab someone in the back. We welcome those times.

DO
xxx Fight to the best of your ability, and do not hold back no matter what.
xxx Use whatever materials you have, including other bloodlines and jutsus up your sleeve.
xxx Fight to the death.
xxx Accept death when it is your turn to die. If your opponent overpowers you, you can always take the "Head" title by killing that person IRP later in your RPC's life.

DONT
xxx God-mod.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:23 pm
User Image

xxx How it will go down. It's simple, really. During the first week, you will post an entrance in the arena where your character will fight. In that first post, you may not attack anyone. It is simply to establish a posting order, because Free-For-Alls can be pretty... chaos-like.

What if
xxxMy Clan/Bloodline isn't listed in any arena? Very simple. Notify me via PM, and I'll add you in. However this offer ends in a week, and if you don't tell me by then, you cannot try to become that head.
xxx I have two characters in one Arena. Pick the one you want to see more victory, choose.
xxx I didn't post the first week? I was busy... Too bad. That sucks. Better luck next time, loser.  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items