Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
[NemaColden] A Guardian's Lie [Shadow] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:15 pm
ShadowStream-chan

~.:Taya:.~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taya walks into the hospital then she went up to the nurse's table then she said,"hi, I am here to see a patient that goes by Soharb?" the nurse nods and said,"one moment please.." she types something into the computer then she thought,*I hope he is okay..* she shakes her head and thought again*No, I know he is alright..He is strong then the nurse says,"he is in room 115.." then she smiles,"thank you ma'am.."

She bows her head and walks over to his room then she knocks on the door,"Soharb?" one hand was on the edge of the door while the other held some flowers and a get well card then she said,"Can I come in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:42 pm
NemaColden

۩════════════════════════۩
"Knowledge is Power...as long as you know when and how to use it."

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬Sohrab Hedgewood▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"uuuugh, yeah. But be careful. I think my parents are arriving soon." He said that in a little squeak because he knew what his parents were going to say and crap. He then watched Taya come in and hold out flowers and a card.....a get well card. He grabbed them slowly and seemed amused: "Wow, you went all out." He opened the envelope and read the card until he absorbed everything and puts it down on his lap. "Ow, gun's hurt like a motha....." He mumbled as he then sat up again and stares at her: "Sorry about this, I need to get better next time. This is not how one should fall down..."

"Oh most certainly." A familiar voice made Sohrab's face grow pale as the man with red hair leaned against the doorway. His eyes and body expression just screamed aggressive and also what one might consider....dangerous. "You got hit by a gun? You shittin' me?" Sohrab growled immensely. "I would think your Father have taught you how to dodge by now." "Shut up." He had to keep cool since Taya was at the room. "So this is the girl? The one with special blood?" He then looked her up and down. "Too nice....too naive, by the smell of it." "Why do you care? Your not the one making sure she is well and living." "And neither should-" His mouth kept shut as another presence came in; Sohrab's mother. She had the face of pure agony and worriment which made Sohrab kind of guilty. The mother came over and hugged him like it was the last time she could hold him...Sohrab kind of wanted to cry at that point. "Are you ok?! They said you got shot."

"I.....I am fine mother. Just by the shoulder." Nando then muttered 'too soft-hearted' as the Mom then pat him on the head: "Now explain to me....why did you do this?" "I think that is for private conversation mother. Besides......-" He tilted his head for the Mom to see Taya. "Oh your her? Oh I'm sorry, I'm Sohrab's Mother......Shilga Hedgewood." Nando tched as he then nodded: "Introductions? Fine...we'll be seeing each other often. Nando Veridoro."

"The Nazi book burner." Sohrab hissed which silenced the room. "B-book burner?" The Mom was in shock as Nando rolled his eyes slightly: "Private conversation." The mom was not hearing it: "Oh no, this has to happen now. You two have been fighting for a year and it has gone on for long enough! You two are acting immature in front of this young lady."

"I hardly consider that girl a young lady." Nando commented viciously. "So who is considered a young lady to you? Sarah Palin?!" The Mom felt overpowered by the two angry men bickering back and forth at each other. "Oh dear........"

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▬▬▬The Fake Guardian▬▬▬ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya smiles and sat on the chair,"I wanted to make sure you were alright..I mean you were trying to protect me and keep me safe.." she looks up and saw a man come in and she suspected that he was Soharb's father then her eyes widened when he said that she was too nice and naive. She lowers her head in ashamed then she saw a woman came in then said,"pleasure to meet you ma'am and sir.."

she smiles lightly toward them but she then stands up as her hair hides her eyes,"I should be going..Cearo is waiting outside." then she places her hand on Soharb's arm,"I will see you later okay?" then she looks at his parents and bows her head,"it was a pleasure on meeting you both..please take care.." she then walks out of the room and a tear falls,*get ahold of yourself Taya..its not like you are trying to impress them..*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:06 pm
NemaColden

Sohrab could smell her tears and that sent him over the edge screaming: "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He was pure angry by the fact this man even did that. "I am speaking the truth. There are monsters going after her and she acts like that? She is going to learn things the hard way." "Doesn't mean you say that s**t!" The mother felt bad for the girl but now she knew she had the opportunity to talk to them. "Now...explain to me on what he meant by book burner?" She stared at Nando with a warning glance, which made the father sigh. "Alright alright, we were having an argument and it got a bit heated, and in anger....I picked up a book and threw it at the fireplace."

"The books that I PAID FOR?!" The mother even seemed to side with Sohrab. "What book did you burn?!" "I saved it before it got burned to pieces, but my hands got a little burned after it. It was the Enviromental Science book." The mother grew pale: "You.....You mean what Mingan had given you?"

Mingan was Sohrab's blood father. Nando knew he was in trouble at that moment. "Now I understand! Nando....why?"

"I got mad ok? He is studying for....stuff while he should be focused on getting ready to be a prince." "My son has to wait until he is a hundred years old....he has fourty-five years to study and THEN do the duties?! IS this why I barely see my son ever since we married? I know how to raise my son thank you very much." Sohrab knew where this was going to go so he sighed and put his hand out: "We already got our anger out of our systems. Now can I make sure Taya is not committing suicide?" For that the two 160 year old adults stared at each other and sighed: "Ok..........but call me when you can." Her mother used a bit of dragon magic to heal his wound slightly so he could stand up and get out. In the meantime, his parents will figure things out.

Sohrab was able to catch up to her but then falls right when he grabbed her wrist. He yipped as he fell forward. "Ow....sorry." He mumbled through the concrete as he then lifted his head and sat up. "Sorry...my step-father is a shitface, always has been. Don't take what he says seriously...he treats me like that all the time.....he just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut."

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:18 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya flinched as Soharb grabbed her wrist then she sighs as she saw him,"no, its alright..I just was not expecting it..so I am the one who is sorry.." Cearo looks at the hospital and he huffed. Taya pets Cearo then she said as she looks at him,"and your dad is right..maybe I am too naive and nice," she smiles lightly then Cearo barks at the sky. She looks up and her eyes widened then she turns to Soharb,"I-I should be getting home..it might storm tonight.." then she places her hand on his shoulder then kisses his cheek,"see ya later,"

She started to run toward her house with Cearo by her side.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:37 pm
NemaColden

Sohrab was speechless for a second as the girl he barely knew....kissed him on the cheek. He had to have a hand on his cheek for a second to figure out if it really did happen or if it was just his imagination. When she started running off, his instincts got to him and grabbed her again, this time he pulled her back to him and made her look at him. "Tell me the truth. This world needs a few nice and naive people. We got shitty a** people that are taking over this era. And that man is not my dad, he is just a man who replaced my dad as he died." He then sighed and decided it was best: "I'll walk you home....." With that he made sure she followed, and did not run away from him. "Besides, I don't think Cearo wants to be pulled."

The walk was somewhat silent as he then felt the wind go through him. "Although your right.....he has a point. There are scary people after you and it can be dangerous to be the way you are. However, it's the reason why I am here. To make sure the people you interact with have no harmful intentions." With that he felt the same cheek where her lips were at. "And be careful who you peck, I don't think Kaiden would like that." He remembered hearing it as he was drifting on and off of sleep, how she whispered Kaiden's name a bit....so he assumed it was someone she liked. "Anyway we're here." With that he let her go and proceeded to go. "Seen the treehouse from the backyard? That is where I am at. Feel free to visit if you have any questions. And don't worry.....I will be here in a blink of an eye if your in trouble."

With that he vanished into the sunset as he got to the place. He then felt his bad against the wooden wall as he couldn't help but have his cheeks tinted pink....why did she do that? Did she even realize it? So far he sighed and sat on the bed thinking about it. When nighttime started to appear the Father showed up. Sohrab growled but the Father held out his hand: "I already got a lecture from your mother. I do not need to hear it from you." He then crossed his arms: "But Sohrab, you lied to this girl. You are not her guardian." "What was I suppose to do? Her guardians came in too late. She would've been killed....I had no choice." "I know......but you do know lying to her would be punishable by death." He then looked outside and sensed the deck to make sure nobody was around to hear that. "Sooner or later, you need to tell her the truth before it's too late." "So your suddenly going to be nice?" Nando had to sit down and rub his temple: "Look, I have been an a*****e since I married your mom. But unlike some people...I can change. Didn't realize that book meant a lot to you......but you do need to understand I was trying to make sure if something were to happen to h-....to me.....then you would be in there and help make sure everything runs fine." "Your assuming-............oh." He then realized what he meant.

Nando would die before anyone had a hand on his mother.....and that kind of warmed his heart slightly that the demon cared. "So what are you doing? And how did you built this.......house?" He seemed more intrigued than critical. "I had helpers, and I need to attend college so I can make sure Taya won't get hurt." "Human college? They rape the s**t out of people's money" Sohrab laughed, which was the first the step-father heard. "Hmmm, I might as well be a comedian. Anyway you and Mom have discussed it and we'll have it handled...or well....she persuaded me to do it. But in the meanwhile, you need to call us so we an figure out who the hell is after her got it?" "Got it."

The conversation ended.....and so did the Day.

Sohrab decided to wait a bit further from Taya's home so he can be with her to walk to college. He needed to ask her some questions and he thought this might be a nice opportunity to get those answers.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:01 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya walks with him but she remained silent as he spoke, she was not sure on what to say but she said,"yeah, I get it.." they see her house then she lets go of the leash so Cearo can run in the house with excitement. Taya looks at the direction of his treehouse then she nods her head,"alright..good night Soharb.."

She makes it into her room and she brushes her hair and then thought about Kaiden,*maybe I should talk to him tomorrow..I hope he will understand..* then she lays on her bed and falls asleep. The next morning, she was out of the shower, dressed and she puts on a service vest on Cearo so that he was able to go with her to school. Her mind was elsewhere as she walks down the street.

Cearo was beside her and no leash was latched on his collar. Other people were amazed on how he was well behaved. They were close to her school just a block away.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:36 pm
NemaColden

Sohrab finally saw Taya coming in so he jumped down from the wall and landed next to her. "Hey.....you ok?" He had walked with her to the school to see it was semi-crowded which was normal as any other schools Sohrab had been too.

And he had guessed the kids knew each other cause some stared at him....like they knew he was new. He blinked a couple of times as he then stared at Taya: "You gonna be alright?" He asked as he was already starting to feel the presence.....a Kankyo presence....one that might bring harm to Taya. "How old is Cearo again?" He raised a brow as he saw the dog was not on a leash, and by the fact he still acted like a puppy....he was just curious.

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

NemaColden

Timid Werewolf

8,525 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:23 pm
ShadowStream-chan

Taya snaps out of it as Soharb lands beside her then she smiles and said,"Oh, I am alright..just thinking that is all.."she looks as Cearo was walking beside her then she chuckles,"he act like a pup when he is at home but at work, he shows his true age..least see..he turns 3 today," kneels and pets Cearo head. Cearo wags his tail but remains alert.

Taya stands back up and said,"so how are you liking the school so far?" some of her hair falls over her right right when her left eyes is exposed alittle. Soon later, Someone runs over then he said,"Taya!!" then she turns her head and Cearo growls at the stranger but he stops as he saw Cross comes to view and his tail wags. Cross was wearing a black trench coat while wearing a white tank top, black cargo pants and black boots.

Taya smiles and said,"Hey Cross, how are you?" then Cross pants slowly from the run,"I am alright, why haven't you answered my text messages?" then Taya rubs the back of her head,"w-well, things was happening and I couldn't answer you right away.." then Cross smiles,"its okay.." he looks at Soharb and said,"who is this?" then Taya smiles,"this is Soharb, he is my bodyguard.."

Cross looks at her dumbfounded,"what? I thought Cearo was the only bodyguard you have?" then Taya said,"well.." she was starting to run out of things to say.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff