Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killjoy unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:47 pm

User Image
                  Elijah Hale

"Who is the better cook" Elijah answered with a small chuckle. He still remembered the times that Matt had come over, and his sisters would be too busy fighting to even notice that the Elijah and Matthew were there. Well, if you think about it, it wasn't so bad. His sisters loved Matthew to the point that they wouldn't let him alone when he came over. So, them being distracted, was good for Elijah, seeing as he'd get his boyfriend all to himself, like how it's supposed to be.

Elijah couldn't help but chuckle as Matthew spoke about his hair as if it was a person of it's own, rather a monster. He didn't really see what was so bad about it, and why Matthew was persistent to let it sit down. It looked pretty attractive the way that Elijah saw it. He knew quite well that his boyfriend didn't see it the same way, despite the fact that Elijah had told him many times, and will keep reminding him of it. "I told you that you should leave it alone" Elijah said with a small shrug as he ran a hand slowly through Matthew's hair. He didn't really see what was so bad about it.

Hearing Grim's response, Elijah nodded slowly with a slight chuckle, not needing any further explanations. He remembers the days when he used to party with the male as well. He does miss it sometimes, but he's got someone far more interesting than those girls, or boys, who get wasted on a daily basis. He had Matthew. And he was definitely worth not going to parties for. Elijah perked up, his attention going back to Matthew as he spoke about Tsuaki not being able to come right now because he had work. Typical of him.

Just the thought of having to be separated from this after their summer break, was almost heart breaking. 'This' being his boyfriend and his friends, as well. He wasn't really worried about missing his family, because his mother had already made a pact to visit him at least once a month. But he knew that his friends wouldn't be able to visit him as much, and he wouldn't be able to visit them. They'd each have different schedules and they'd all be busy working their butts off. A slight sigh crossed Elijah's lips as he decided to shake these thoughts off his mind. He'd rather enjoy the time that he has with them now, and think about leaving them when the time comes.

"Hey!" Elijah whined softly as he felt Matthew's elbows rest on his head. Letting out a small chuckle, Elijah pointed towards Grim "Same as him" He answered the question softly. Elijah threw his head back slowly, stretching his neck, as he looked at his boyfriend "Is he going to come?" He asked with a small smile, knowing exactly who Matthew was texting. He knew that Matthew would feel bad about making food for the three of them, and not include Tsuaki. He was probably asking the other male if he wanted something to eat.

Elijah looked back at Grim with a small smirk "You've got any plans for tonight?" He questioned curiously. Even though he wasn't going to join the male, he still enjoyed hearing about it. Just because he had stopped going to them, doesn't mean he would no longer enjoy them. He would ask Matthew to come along with him, but he knew how much Matthew hated the loud music, the crowd and pretty much everything about these type of parties.

rikouimorain

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thanks knave," Grim said, taking the coffee from Matty. He let out a long breath of pure happiness after taking a big gulp of the drink. Elijah commented on Matt's hair, something he did often, always insisting that his bed-head was fine, which was true. "Yeah knave, you're hair is fine the way it is," Grim remarked, a big smile on his face as he raised his glass in a toast, "I now knight you, and deem ye to title of Mathew, the boy with adorable hair!" He took another drink. Persephone shifted in his hood, and he reached over his shoulder to scratch at her fur. He shrugged when told that Tusaki was working. The big lug, always doing something. They would have to kidnap him or something. Not a bad idea.

Elijah asked about plans tonight. Grim looked over at him, and smiled mischievously. "Ooh, is lover boy wishing to reminisce about days gone by, of parties passed and now missed." Grim chuckled, enjoying this continuous use of attempted "ye old" renaissance speech. He stopped laughing though, knowing that Matty would probably worry that he's keeping Elijah from doing something that he likes, or, at least, once liked. "Ah, you know I'm just messing with you," he said, resting his chin on his hand and gazing across the table at Eli. "If I had a special someone, I wouldn't go out as much anymore. ******** that. But, to answer your question, no, I'm not doing anything tonight. You remember how it is, Eli. Party hard one day, sleep for two days after. What about you two?"

Robotic Caldera

CR Slap

killjoy unicorn

rikouimorain

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:42 am
User Image

▀▄▀▄▀▄ мaттнew ĸeyѕ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫We can live inside of a moment...

"Is that why you didn't get any breakfast this morning?" Matthew asked, despite knowing that the answer was yes, when those two started arguing there wasn't much that could stop them, Matthew didn't even think that the two sisters could hear or see anything else but the other sister, he could even sneak past them when he went round to Elijah's. "You're most welcome, sire" Matthew replied, keeping the joke going. He was unable to believe that they could say his hair looked good, he felt that the constant bed head look didn't suit him very much, but he did try to tame it a lot less than he could have due to Eli insisting he liked it, Matthew just hoped that he would eventually come to agree with him "Adorable? Are you sure?" Matthew questioned with a small chuckle.

"If you're not going to cook, you might as well make yourself useful as an arm rest" he grinned, and look toward his phone as it buzzed "No, he's going somewhere with his boss, he said he's going to get a promotion" Matthew answered, and gave Elijah a quick kiss, since he had ever so conveniently leant his head back "He works way too much" he then returned to making food, grabbing some bacon and sausage out of the fridge to go with the eggs, and placed them into a frying pan before he gave a quick text back 'Good luck, let me know how it goes!!'

He listened into Elijah's and Grim's conversation as he cooked, he couldn't really join in, since he had never spent more that five minutes at a party like that, Matthew had been surprised that Eli had stopped going to them once they had began dating, considering how much he used to go to them, and he often found himself wondering if Elijah still wanted to go, and Matthew stopped him from doing that, but Eli never complained about it, and so he would always push that to the back of his mind, and Grim dismissed the idea when he mentioned he wouldn't go either if he had a 'special someone', which gave Matthew some relief, he spoke up once Grim asked them if they were doing anything "We haven't planned anything. Do you want to do something?" he asked, not looking up from what he was doing.

║▌║▌║█│▌

...The one that we own♪

CR Slap
rikouimorain
killjoy unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grim grinned, trying to think of a thing that they could actually do before he passed out later that day. He could stay up for another twenty-two hours, tops. That's long enough.
"I think we should kidnap Tusaki from whatever he's doing tonight," Grim suggested, giving his two friends a wink. "There's only so much time we get to spend together before college. We should take advantage. Sooooo, what should we do? Maybe a camp out, or a full night of video games like we used to do when we were kids. My mom shouldn't be home again, but I will say this-- I am absolutely going to die in my bed for a day by tomorrow. That's a promise."

Robotic Caldera

CR Slap

killjoy unicorn

rikouimorain

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items