Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Picking The Wight Book [Camilla & Shayne] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:34 pm
Once again, the Wisteria Plosson popped her head out beneath Shayne's hat. However, she had a more annoyed expression on her face then before. Without a squeak, she flew right in front of the ghoul's face which both of her paws on her hips. “SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEEEEAK!” Rayen began to fuss Camellia out a bit then followed by a small slapped to the ghoul's cheek. “R-Rayen!” Shayne called out as he grabbed his Plossom. “SQUEAK SQUEAK!” The boil's Plossom was still fussing at the ghoul for being loud and woke her up.

Rikku Takanashi
Sorry it's short

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:54 pm
The Dormouse ghoul was too delighted by her find to notice the Plossom fly up to her at first until it started squeaking angrily at her and did what she might only describe as trying to slap her however at Camilla's current size it felt more like a tap on her cheek

For a moment she just blinked owlishly at the Plossom before turning to look at Shayne "I wish I knew how to speak Minipet sometimes" she says then smiles and laughs a bit before turning to the Plossom "Did I offend you somehow little one?" she asks gently despite the fact that the plossom tried to slap her Minipets could be so strange sometimes

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Tag

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:47 pm
The Wisteria Plossom slipped out of the undead boil's hands as she flew right back in Camillia's face. "SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEK!" The Plossom was still fussing at the Dormouse Ghoul as she was nose to nose with her. After she fussed a bit, she slapped Camillia's check not once, but twice this time. "C-Cut it out Rayen!" Shayne grabbed his Plossom again. "I-I'm sorry about her, Mistress Camilla. She can be a little ireful towards others." The undead boil tried explaining to the ghoul.

Rikku Takanashi
Lol if you go back and read, you might know why Rayen giving Camilla a hard time. LoL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:31 am
Camilla really had no idea what she had done to offend the mini and apparently what she said only seemed to agitate the mini further as round two of fussing started finished with not one but two tiny slaps "Whoa whoa easy little one!" she says backing up a bit not because the slaps hurt or having a angrily squeaking mini in her face bothered her but to give the Plossom space

Once the little mini was back safely in her owners hands Camilla laughs a bit and waves it off "Minis can be so curious! It doesn't help that we can't understand what they say either I'm pretty sure they can understand what we say but not the other way around" she says then frowns a bit before smiling again and walking up to the small mini before gently reaching out and stroking the top of Plossom's head being mindful of the delicate petal hair and head flowers

After the gentle strokes she gives the Plossom a little scritch behind one of the head flowers all while keeping her fingers well away from the little mini's mouth before finally crouching down so she was eye to eye with the Plossom in Shayne's hands "I'm sorry I offended you little one" she says gently and honestly it was important to apologize to minis such as these as they could become vengeful and that wasn't good

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Tag!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:59 pm
Rayen growled at the dormouse ghoul the whole time as she was being patted and scratched behind one of her head flowers. However, when the Dormouse ghoul got eye level with her, Rayen began to growl louder as she was staring right back at her. "Well, I-I know that she sometimes be i-influential and m-mischievous, M-Mistress C-Camilla." Shayne told the dormouse ghoul as he was wondering why Rayen is making this entire ruckus.

After a while, something hit Shayne as he just realized something. Rayen has been sleeping under his cap all this time and just maybe that Camilla break her from a peaceful nap. "I-I got it! I-I believe that you just woke her up, M-Mistress C-Camilla. S-So that might be why that s-she is a little grumpy with you" He explained to dormouse ghoul.

Rikku Takanashi
Rayen going be Rayen XD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:14 pm
None of the petting or even the scritching seemed to be calming the rumbustious Plossom down... And when she got eye level with the Mini it just growled louder... frowning Camilla started to wonder if Plossom really were quite different from Blossilia...

However some of the minis behavior became clear as Shayne mentioned she was a fairly influential and mischievous mini and the growling itself was further explained when Shayne said that she might have woken the sleeping mini up "Oh! Did I disturb your nap? I'm sorry little one..." She says gently with a frown she sometimes got a bit grumpy if she was rudely woken from sleep so she could understand the feeling... Now the question was how was she going to smooth things over?

"We know why she's angry at me now... But how do I smooth things over... hm..." She says straightening up and turning back to her book for a moment with a thoughtful expression until a aha! like expression crossed her face "Oh! Does she like treats? Like spiscui- I mean spookies?" the Dormouse ghoul asks before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small plastic bag full of spookies she always kept some form of sweet on hand incase she got hungry or needed a bit of a boost quickly she pulls one of the simple card themed sugar cookies out of the bag and presents it to the agitated mini hoping her 'gift' would appease the angry plossom

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Food bribe! Most animals can be bribed with food and I suppose Minis too! Hopefully Rayen will! lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:04 am
As Camillia move her hand away from the Plossom, flower rodent tried to bite the cute ghoul's hand a few times. "C-Come on, Rayen. P-Please don't a-act like that to her." The undead boil told his little troublemaker Plossom "I-I'm so sorry about her, M-Mitress C-Camilla." The undead boil said to the ghoul with a frown come across his face. When Camilla was talking about spookie and food, the rumbustious Plossom just gaveat her icy glare. "W-We can t-try giving her a s-spookie." The undead boil said with a smile come across his face. As the Dormouse ghoul hold the spookie in front of her, Rayen slowly began to sniff it.

Rikku Takanashi
Food is always a good way to win animal over

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:11 pm
Camilla noticed the Plossom's attempts to bite her but lots of things tried to bite her so she just brushed it off the cold glare didn't go unnoticed either but she hoped the spooky would smooth things over

The sniffs were encouraging and had the Dormouse ghoul smiling "Thats right... This is your spooky... Here take it..." she says gently while still holding the spooky out Camilla was seriously starting to consider carrying Minipet snacks with her though usually her sweets stash was enough

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
And Tag! We should think about wrapping this one up soon

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:35 am
Rayen kept sniffing the spooky until she got closer to ghoul's fingers. Without a warning, she opened her mouth and bit Camlia's finger in hope of that she would drop the spooky. After all, Rayen was a sneaky little plossom and might call her a little sneaky witch her plan was raced down Shayne's body to pick up every part of the broken spooky she could before this overly friendly hyper dormouse ghoul find out what's going on. Also, it's going to be on Rayen terms when they would be friends as well who's the top female around here.

Rikku Takanashi
If you want, you could start the other Role-play when Camilla sneak in Shayne's dorm room in mouse-size form. lol But warning there a territory and dominated Plossom in there with a more friendly Plossom. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:54 pm
All seemed to be going well and as the mini drew closer Camilla let her guard down a bit thinking her offering would appease the high strung mini "Thats right... here you g- Eep!" she says gently at first before squeaking in surprise as tiny teeth sink into her finger! Naturally the spooky was dropped as Camilla jerks her hand back in surprise! Despite Rayen thinking herself too fast for Camilla to follow the Dormouse ghoul already had her eyes on the Plossom as she scurries down Shayne to pick up the Spookie bits... For a long moment she just watches the mini grab as much of the spooky as she could before scurrying off...

Finally a smile breaks out on Camilla's face as she shakes her head "Heh... That is a feisty little Mini!" she laughs before looking at her finger it hadn't even broken the skin and after shaking her hand a bit she smiles at Shayne "Heh no harm done! Cats have bitten me harder! Guess I'll have to smooth things over another time though... Anyway! I better get going I need to buy plant food for my garden!" she says cheerfully before turning to the large botany book on the table quickly she gives what type of plant food she needed one last look over before closing the book and gathering it in her arms "Bye!" she says cheerfully with a small wave before heading for the exit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Are you sure Camilla should sneak into Shayne's room or should Rayen sneak into Camilla's dorm? Upon seeing all Camilla's minis Rayen might be like O.O;

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:15 am
"R-Rayen!"Shayne called out to his Plossom as it bitten the dormouse ghoul.'s finger. "I-I'm sorry about her, M-Mitress C-Camilla." He quickly apologised about his Minipet's action. However, a smile came a cross his face as he found out Camilla wasn't hurt too badly. However, his smile quickly fade as Camilla took hers leave. "L-Later" The undead boil said softly where the dormouse ghoul probably didn't hear him at all. "Rayen, you need to act better then that. You wouldn't make any friends like that." The undead boil told his Minipets as he started to pick up all the books that had drop on the floor. However, Rayen just looked at him as she was nibbling on the spookie like she doesn't care.

Rikku Takanashi
We're finish our first Role-play XD Rayen is like I don't care about that bimbo I'm stuffing my face lol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff