Submit

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 pm
A toothy grin spread over his face as he watched the girl join, "Yo! I'm Adam. This is Manny." Oh boy oh boy! This was going to be so fun. His body quivered in delight as the party expanded, " Your outfit is ******** sweet. Very nice!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:59 pm
Gwennythe
Magician Arcana
Doc Goth

((^^^ spoiler is just quotes))

"Heya, Seph. I'm Kadota, and this is Georgia." The taller man gave the newcomer a smile, and gestured at the Togetic, who chirped a wary "Tiii" in hello.

"Easy, girl. Sorry, she's not always comfortable with strangers. We're working on that," he said apologetically. There was a beat, and Kadota's eyebrows drew down slightly under his cap. He gave Seph a thoughtful look that slowly curved into a small smile of recognition. "Wait, I've seen you somewhere before. Didn't you do a show at the Lead Drifloon a couple of weeks ago? It was good."

Kadota wasn't heavy into metal (pun intended), but he had a couple of friends who were, and they'd dragged him along. The concert was loud — a lineup of up-and-coming musicians from all over Kodo, but pretty decent. He'd enjoyed himself, even if he was more the sit-in-the-back-and-listen type, rather than the get-into-the-mosh-pit type.

The Togetic chirped again, a little less warily. If Kadota seemed to think it was all okay, she'd take it as all okay. She fluttered lightly in the battle box nervously. Her trainer looked down at her with an affectionate grin. "Well, looks like she's ready to go." He glanced around from face to face. "Ready when you are."

Kadota-banchou

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:13 am
Henrietta couldn't help but grin as Seph threw up her rocker horns and stuck her tongue out; the girl also couldn't help but try to mimic the action, before introducing herself after the others.

"I'm Henrietta! But people call me Hen'!" Her eyes lit up as Kadota talked.
"You're in a band?! That's so awesome! I bet you're totally cool when you play! Oh!" Right, they were battling. That just made the whole thing even better!
"Oh man, we're an /awesome/ group!" The girl declared, excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 pm
Adam was excited, which given that seemed to be his general resting state, that wasn't too surprising. Maybe it was just that he was more excited than normal to learn something new and battle with his partner. Or at least, he had been. He felt a familiar rumble and ping from his cellphone. Frowning, the Grunt pulled out the device.

"Hello?" Someone on the other line mentioned he had failed to do some grunt chores. Frowning, he tried to wrack his mind on what he had forgotten, but failed. Sighing, he rubbed his temple, "Uh, right. ********. Well... Thanks."

He hung up and stuffed the device back in his pocket before pouting, "Got buzzed back to my er apartment. I forgot to do some stuff there. So looks like I'm outtie~" Fishing in his pocket, he retrieved a small pen and paper, and quickly wrote down his cellphone number before handing it to the three.

"Sorry... But hey, if you ever wanna meet up again, call me!" Withdrawing Manny, the grunt winked and jogged off the field.

Quote:
OTL sorry guys I'm too busy to stay in this. I feel bad, but I think it's better if I withdraw. <3

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kadota-banchou

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 pm
(( Aw, sorry to hear that, Magi! Some other time! ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff