Sadistic seme looking for something a little darker - CLOSED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

Batty Splicer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:28 am
If you're looking for something cute and cuddly, you're in the wrong place. I don't mind if your character is cute but mine won't be. There will be cruelty, abuse, punishment, humiliation, imprisonment and all that sort of stuff. My only limit is underage sexual encounters (16+ in Aust, 18+ in USA). Shota and loli stuff seriously creeps me out. That said, your limits are my limits. If you say don't go there, I won't.

I'm looking for something other than the typical hetero relationship. That means yaoi, yuri, gender fluid, futa, trans, etc. I would prefer yaoi but can be persuaded. I'll play male, female, intersex, gender fluid, transgender, child, teen, adult, elderly, abled, disabled, asexual, straight, bi-curious, bisexual, homoflexible, gay, Caucasian, Asian, Negro, wealthy, poor, good, evil, magical, cybernetic, furry, mythological, mundane or anything you throw at me.

You have to be able to write in proper English. I don't mind which version or about the occasional spelling mistake, so long as it doesn't detract from the writing. I'm not too worried about post length. I mirror. It all depends on how fast the roleplay is flowing and where we're roleplaying.

I like plots, settings, character development and all that stuff. There will be romance, action, etc but it won't be all smutty stuff. Spice excites a meal but you don't go chewing on an entire nutmeg seed. I have tried burning one as incense before though... out of curiosity.

I'd like to rp over PMs or Skype. Skype posts are more immediate and tend to be shorter; PMs take a day or two and tend to be a few solid paragraphs in length. I prefer Skype because you can still write a 1000 word post, get one back within the hour and still chat with the person in the meantime. I'm not always on Gaia but if I'm at the computer I will be on Skype. I am not interested in cam.

By now you're probably looking for my characters. Don't bother. I'll be starting afresh with you based on what you want (e.g, do you want a powerful demon who can master your character or a simple human with attitude to spare). There are heaps on my test thread but please, please, please do not post there or take anything. I'm rather protective of my writing. Either send me a PM or quote me here.

EDIT: I AM BACK TO A HEAVY WORKLOAD. OTZ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:07 pm
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser
If you're looking for something cute and cuddly, you're in the wrong place. I don't mind if your character is cute but mine won't be. There will be cruelty, abuse, punishment, humiliation, imprisonment and all that sort of stuff. My only limit is underage sexual encounters (16+ in Aust, 18+ in USA). Shota and loli stuff seriously creeps me out. That said, your limits are my limits. If you say don't go there, I won't.

I'm looking for something other than the typical hetero relationship. That means yaoi, yuri, gender fluid, futa, trans, etc. I would prefer yaoi but can be persuaded. I'll play male, female, intersex, gender fluid, transgender, child, teen, adult, elderly, abled, disabled, asexual, straight, bi-curious, bisexual, homoflexible, gay, Caucasian, Asian, Negro, wealthy, poor, good, evil, magical, cybernetic, furry, mythological, mundane or anything you throw at me.

You have to be able to write in proper English. I don't mind which version or about the occasional spelling mistake, so long as it doesn't detract from the writing. I'm not too worried about post length. I mirror. It all depends on how fast the roleplay is flowing and where we're roleplaying.

I like plots, settings, character development and all that stuff. There will be romance, action, etc but it won't be all smutty stuff. Spice excites a meal but you don't go chewing on an entire nutmeg seed. I have tried burning one as incense before though... out of curiosity.

I'd like to rp over PMs or Skype. Skype posts are more immediate and tend to be shorter; PMs take a day or two and tend to be a few solid paragraphs in length. I prefer Skype because you can still write a 1000 word post, get one back within the hour and still chat with the person in the meantime. I'm not always on Gaia but if I'm at the computer I will be on Skype. I am not interested in cam.

By now you're probably looking for my characters. Don't bother. I'll be starting afresh with you based on what you want (e.g, do you want a powerful demon who can master your character or a simple human with attitude to spare). There are heaps on my test thread but please, please, please do not post there or take anything. I'm rather protective of my writing. Either send me a PM or quote me here.

Im totally down, dont get me wrong i adore fluff but ive been interested in trying things much darker lately. I prefer IMs via msn or yahoo but can do skype as well.

i have nearly no limits, the only thing im not fond of in excessive graphi fluid content. other then that im an open book. I like shota but as your not fond of it i will happily accomedate you with a legal aged char.

send me a skype message, my name is Dobe-Hime  

DDRGIRL7

Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

Batty Splicer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:10 am
DDRGIRL7

Im totally down, dont get me wrong i adore fluff but ive been interested in trying things much darker lately. I prefer IMs via msn or yahoo but can do skype as well.

i have nearly no limits, the only thing im not fond of in excessive graphi fluid content. other then that im an open book. I like shota but as your not fond of it i will happily accomedate you with a legal aged char.

send me a skype message, my name is *************

Message sent. ^.^

I'm not really a shota fan. We'll chat more on skype and see if we can make something we both like. I'm afraid MSN doesn't work for me any more. It rolled into Skype about a year ago.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:04 am
Ra Ra Rumpleteaser

EDIT: I AM BACK TO A HEAVY WORKLOAD. OTZ

Keep me in mind when you have some times again. I have a few ideas of my own.  

Cat Invader

Ruthless Waffles

3,875 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bidding War 100
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items