Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I Have returned to hell.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think what i have said is fair?
  yes
  no
  you have no idea what your talking about ¬_¬
View Results

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 pm
Sorry people but i literally dont give a ******** if i get banned from this guild or the site. I come back online because i finally get internet and in the space of like 6 months everything has gone to complete and utter s**t.

I spent hours in the market place slowly working my way up and then what happens, the gold i have accumulated is worth s**t. I came back and had like 4.5 mill. you cant even buy a ******** inc for that sum of money.

I have been looking in the marketplace, its so unstable that i think that prices are just going to keep going up and up. In fact in the two weeks i have been back online i think there has been like a 10 % increase in most items.

Its ******** ridiculous. I do not know who is in charge of this colossal ******** up but i want him/her fired. But i say this knowing nothing is going to happen.

The market place was the second best thing about gaia. And they have ******** it over just like they have ******** up the guilds. However where as the guilds will slowly go in to ruin because the do not have the funding to to take care of them. The market place was fine. Sure there was inflation, but of the normal amount. but they have effectively Raped the marketplace for everything its worth and more in an attempt to get peoples real money. And guess what, its going to work.

Whats worse if that there will be no starting point available for any now gaia users. They will be eternally poor on this site until the spend real money. and even then the would have to spend quite a bit of real money to get any where in the marketplace.

As soon as a new member joins gaia they are going to be met with an elitist wall of people who spend real money to get an avatar that looked half descent. and if they are not bet by those they there will be a few select people like me who have been on gaia for years and years, and worked for the gold that they have.

This rant may see a little superfluous to other people but I think one of gaias best features was its ever expanding marketplace.

The people who did this to the marketplace can go ******** themselves. and for that matter so can the people who run this website. The people i feel sorry for the most though is the people who helped to build gaia, and loved it, and have had to watch it decay in to a corporate mess that feeds off the decaying parts of itself.

As far as i am concerned Gaia Online, is dead... rest in peace.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:48 pm
Kane Solomon
I spent hours in the market place slowly working my way up and then what happens, the gold i have accumulated is worth s**t. I came back and had like 4.5 mill. you cant even buy a ******** inc for that sum of money.

Its ******** ridiculous. I do not know who is in charge of this colossal ******** up but i want him/her fired. But i say this knowing nothing is going to happen.

Good luck with getting the CEO and COO fired. Ur right it won't happen cuz they are the ones sitting at the top. They bought Gaia back in December 2013 and everything like you said has gone to hell from there.

Do you need some gold? I'll happily give you 5bil for free, no strings attached because I feel bad for you in how you've been ******** upon your return.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

Good luck with getting the CEO and COO fired. Ur right it won't happen cuz they are the ones sitting at the top. They bought Gaia back in December 2013 and everything like you said has gone to hell from there.

Do you need some gold? I'll happily give you 5bil for free, no strings attached because I feel bad for you in how you've been ******** upon your return.

No dude, i am good, i have enough items stashed away to make gold off. i just have to do alot of my work over again. its the noobs i feel the worst for, there is no gap for them especially ones who have no money. I dont have any money, i cant go around spending real money, so i do not see how it is fair to completely surround them with adverts on how cool it is to spend real money on essentially nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:16 pm
Kane Solomon
Kor Saiyajinkami
Kane Solomon

No dude, i am good, i have enough items stashed away to make gold off. i just have to do alot of my work over again. its the noobs i feel the worst for, there is no gap for them especially ones who have no money. I dont have any money, i cant go around spending real money, so i do not see how it is fair to completely surround them with adverts on how cool it is to spend real money on essentially nothing.

Oh ok. Yeah, but the solution is simple for those that don't want to see the 1mil+ GC Announcements everyday and that solution is just ignoring Announcements like many people do these days. I myself am one of those people and haven't viewed an Announcement in like 2 or 3 months now. When there's an Announcement that I'd want to benefit from like one Announcing a Free Grant, I'll find out from those that do read them. It's just that simple.

As for it being hard on noobs, well apparently it isn't too hard for a noob to get gold and decent Items according to an Experiment a Long Time Gaia User did in I believe it was the Revolution Gaia Guild.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Kane Solomon

Distinct Guildsman

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:08 pm
In answer to the test thing on the other guild i would have to say this... He was a long time gaia user on a new account. The fact that he knew where to get the gold from speaks for itself really. but i am not going to be opening any announcements ever again XD ((even if they doo piss me off just by being threre.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games