Reply Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles
[ Yaoι / Yυrι ] • Klaмoa'ѕ Collecтιon •

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Klamoa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:41 pm

"EDITED: I've decided to place all of my profiles in the post below as to avoid taking up too much space, feel free to either quote me here or send a PM if interested in an RP."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:46 pm

User Image

☆ ιan la'croѕѕe ★

█║▌▌│║▌║

♫ Le pire de côté, ta revende en cadence,
Tu sèmes le bonheur à chaque pas que tu fais ...

Name: Ian La'Crosse (Ee-ann Lah-Crow-see)
Nickname: Crow
Race: Human

Personality: This teen's unusually optimistic even during the bleakest of moments of time. It's unknown if he's usually just a cheery person, or the smile that seems to be consistently plastered on his face is just a facade he keeps up while face to face with other people. Because of this quirky behavior it's extremely difficult to pinpoint when he isn't as happy with something as he may act to be. Not many people have gotten close enough to him to figure out his true personality, and those who have usually don't give direct descriptions when asked about it.

Looks like: Ian's hair has been dyed various colors over the years, but he seems to have settled on the vibrant blue that it is now for the moment. He stands at around 5'6, and weighs around 134lbs. The blunette can usually be seeing casual and calm colors such as black and white but on occasion can be spotted in extremely vibrant or even neon clothing when the mood strikes.

Bio: Unknown, he avoids talking about it as much as possible. The only thing that's truly known for a fact is that he originated from France and moved to America.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: To the left.

Theme Song: Fondu Au Noir - Coeur de Pirate

║▌║▌║█│▌

...Et à ton réveil la vie reprend son train. ♪

User Image

•» aleх vladeѕcυ «•

║▌▌║█│▌║

♫ Then when the cops closed the fair,
I cut my long baby hair ...

Name: Alex Vladescu (Al-ex V-lah-des-coo)
Nickname: Al or Vlad
Race: Angel

Personality: He's very mellow after having been on earth for so long, to the point that it's practically impossible to rile him up into anything more than him giving a lecture or a quick swat upside the head to the person who's caused his frustrations. But when his temper's been drawn out and he really does get angry, the emotional and physical results can be explosive. He usually doesn't speak unless directly addressed most of the time unless what he has to say is important, not out of being shy (he's the farthest thing from that, if anything he's quite blunt with what he has to speak), but merely out of personal preference.

Looks like: His hair is a natural soft pink of it's own accord, the color incapable of being changed. His eyes are completely white when opened, signaling that he'd lost his sight a long time ago--he's unable to see anything besides the soft glow of each person's soul. Besides their voice, this is the only way he's able to distinguish people from one another. His wings were torn off centuries ago; and all that's left in their place are long and jagged scars running from his shoulder-blades down to his abdomen. He stands at about 5'7" and weighs almost exactly 130lbs.

Bio: Alex was born a human many, many years ago but died upon slipping down a steep slope and into the ocean where the currents were too strong to swim above. He was resurrected as a guardian angel and sent to Earth with orders to protect a young human child by the name of Rin whom over time he grew attached to despite being banned from ever directly speaking with the young boy. When the day came that Rin was to die, Alex visited him in his dreams and warned him of what was to come, pleading him not to follow the set path in hopes of prolonging the child's life. Rin's life was saved, but upon hearing of Alex's treachery, the archangels were sent down to reprimand and serve out the necessary consequences for interfering with set ideals.

The consequences of his actions consisted of him being replaced by another Guardian who was ordered not to grow so attached and having his wings taken--thus meaning he was banished from Heaven and would be forced to spend the rest of his eternity within the human world.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke
Pic: Up above and to the left.

Theme Song: Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron and Wine

║▌█║▌║│▌

...Have I found you, flightless bird? Or lost you? ♪

User Image

ıllıllı тoвy pнa'oнιve ıllıllı

║▌│▌▌║█║

♫ Testing test, I'm just suggesting,
You and I might not be the best thing ...

Name: Toby Pha'ohive (Tah-Bee Fa-Oh-I've)
Nickname: Pan
Race: Incubus

Personality: Extremely mischievous. He's always up to no good, which stands in stark contrast to how innocent he looks most of the time in his human form. With this being said; the demon is extremely conniving and doesn't hesitate for a moment to use his appearance to his advantage.

Looks like: His human form can be seen to the left. The only sign that he's inhuman would be the brown highlight that stands out against the rest of his hair, but he quickly dismisses it as him just dying the strand as to avoid any possible suspicions arising. In his demon form his hair is a long, vibrant red and his eyes change from the common brown his human form possesses to a monochromatic mix of blue and green. He stands at about 5'5" and weighs only 115lbs.

Bio: Toby was procreated into existence as an Incubus and was by nature both capricious and curious. This lead him to sneaking out of the underworld at an age that was considered much too young in demon terms. Unable to find his way back after the torn portal he'd stumbled across had sealed shut and left utterly lost, he was spotted by an older Incubus who took him under his wing and over time taught the younger of the two how to flourish on his own.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke (Usually tops, though.)

Theme Song: Haven't Had Enough - Marianas Trench

║▌║▌█║│▌

... But I still want ya, want ya. If ya leave now, I'll come back to haunt ya. ♪

User Image

☢ dallaѕ wιnѕтon ☢

║║█│▌▌▌║

♫ Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen,
You just wanna stab again ...

Name: Dallas Winston (Dah-lass Wen-ss-ton)
Nickname: Dally
Race: Human

Personality: Dangerous. Dallas is ruled by his emotions and lives for the moment, not for the future. With a short temper and fast hands; he isn't the type to piss off jokingly. He savors being the cause of trouble and adores expressions procreated by fear. His decisions are often cruel for the one they're being made for and anything even remotely similar to sympathy or compassion doesn't exist in his context.

Looks like: Underneath the gas mask he's seen wearing practically 24/7 is a spiked scar running from the left side of his jawline up to his right temple; crossing all the way across his face. His back and arms are littered with smaller ones and his front teeth (canines included) have been sharpened to predatorial points. He stands at a towering 6'4" and weighs around 159lbs.

Bio: Not to be revealed. Will be shared over time during RPs.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke (Usually tops, though.)

Theme Song: Don't you Dare Forget the Sun - Get Scared

║▌▌│║█║▌

... And at the end of the day you think to yourself,
"My body is a product being sold on a shelf." ♪

Klamoa

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items