[PRP] Beverage Time (Tipsy/Freezing Step) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:10 pm
"Alcohol, hmm? How absolutely frivolous. I've never tasted anything like it; nor felt anything such as it produces! My limbs feel as though they're tingling all over, and the world around me seems to move so slow... like honey!" Step licks the warm sweetness from her lips and then looks at Tipsy as the freezing doe moves to stand back up. Her knees wobble beneath her own weight and the room seems to do a slow spin, but she enjoys it; grin ever-present. "I can have more? Does it get better than this?" Another hiccup, another fit of giggles. "Surely, it can't! And, what shall I give you in return?"

Patmos of Endtimes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:30 pm
GhouIs

Tipsy prepared and brought over the final drink of orange juice, grain alcohol, and fresh raspberries that had soaked in the juice. "Oh, if you happen to find any fruit in your travels, bring me a sample and as many seeds as you can find from it. I do so love to experiment with new things."  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:59 pm
"Well now, that seems easy enough to me!" Step hics and bustles over to the new alcoholic beverage brought forth; wasting no time in emptying the bowl of it's contents, savoring the citrus tang of this new concoction. She shivers with excitement. "This really is absolutely gorgeous, Tipsy. You've outdone yourself, surely!" Step moves closer to the doe, stretching out her neck to leave a sloppy kiss on the crimson-colored acha's cheek. "Thank you so very much for allowing me to experience something so wonderfully brand new!"

Patmos of Endtimes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:10 pm
GhouIs
OOC: Would you like to wrap this up in the next post or so?

Tipsy giggled and accepted the kiss, not at all ashamed. She was used to affections from bare acquaintances all the time. "No problem, dear. You feel free to come over anytime. But if you decide to bring friends for a party or somesuch, you'll have to arrange it through my bosses. Rise and Co. are really good with parties."  

Patmos of Endtimes
Crew

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:19 pm
"Oh no, no. I don't know of enough kin to throw anything so grandiose as a party!" Freezing Step's icy cheeks warm with a blush and she saunters over to the other side of Tipsy's tree-shaded livingplace, inspecting the various fruit and seeds that she had laid out. "I will, however, do my best to find you some nice-looking fruits and handsome little seedlings! Something you don't already have." The doe strikes a pose, puffing out her chest. "It shall be my newest and most important mission!" She grins at Tipsy, then glances at the entrance to the other doe's shaded glen. "I follow the waterways, and have come across many new discoveries. I'm fairly certain I'll be able to find you something wonderful; in return for such gratuitous hospitality." She heads towards the exit, then turns; giving the other a small bow. "Thanks again, dearest." She says, before wandering off a bit tipsily towards the nearest stream.

Patmos of Endtimes
OOC: You ask for it, you got it! This is my last post. o uo Thanks for the RP, beb!

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff