Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:57 pm
Kids are taken to a different world where they meet their digital monster partners.

In season 1, the heroes are as follows:

1. Tai - he gets Koromon who digivolves into Agumon who digivolves again into Greymon.

2. Izzy - he gets a pink wobbuffet named Motomon who digivolves into a ladybug named Tentomon. I forget the next digivolution.

3. Mimi- she gets Tanemon who looks like a little flower bud that digivolves into Palmon. Palmon is a cactus.

4. Matt gets Tsunomon who digivolves into Gabumon. Gabumon later digivolves into a white tiger with blue stripes. looks cool.

5. Joe gets Bukomon that digivolves to Gomomon.

6. Sora gets Yokomon who, I didn't think was a bird egg based on looks. Yokomon digivolves to Biyomon, who is a pink bird.

7. TK gets tokomon. Tokomon digvolves to Patamon who digivolves again into Angemon. This one is another favorite of mine.

I have yet to re-watch the other seasons and I have yet to continue for this first season. When I get more info on the digivolutions, I will let ya know, unless you guys have the answers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:23 pm
Gabumon digivolves to Garurumon.
Augumon digivolved to Greymon.
Biyamon digivolves to Birdramon.
Tentomon digivolves to Kabuterimon
Palmon digivolves to Togemon

Just two left.

Togemon is a giant cactus and Kabuterimon is a Kabuto (an insect resembling a flying roach). If memory serves me correctly, Patamon will digivolve to Angemon, which he is the last to evolve.

And in season 2, since my memory is vaguely returning, Kari aka Tai's sister gets the digimon that digivolves to Angewoman.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

67. Digimon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas