Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Ryukyu Island - Capital of Water Country

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

The Ryukyu Dynasty

Protected by the Hidden Village of the Mist, the current shogun Ares Licht Ryukyu lives there currently. It also acts as the capital of the Water Country. Only merchants and shinobi reside there, trading and protecting. Outsiders aren't really welcomed, unless a meeting scheduled. This is where people are most likely to find the Shogun, unless he goes out on a mission. There will be posted updates.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image

It had been so long since Ares had stepped onto the island, let alone the grand manor. It was worse than what he remembered, the decorated floorboards and fancy walls. He would never feel comfortable here, nor did he when he was marrying the wretch from hell. The receptionist barely looked up as he passed, and he moved along. Going down the halls, twisting through the large estate, popping his head into every room trying to find someone important. That's when he spotted a man with dark hair, narrowed eyes. He had a look that made him look twice. It was something about the man that reminded him of his old lover. Ares blushed slightly, moving his hair so he could see out of both eyes. "Hello, Rin Orihme. It's been a long time, hasn't it?"

The man didn't look up at first, as if he was distracted by the papers before him. It wasn't until Ares coughed several times before he looked up, and even then it took him several seconds to register who was standing before him. "Ares Licht? Or is it Hashao Joukai now? Your appearance and name changes so much, I lost track of you..." His voice was traced with hidden anger, an yet he shrugged it aside. "It doesn't matter now. What matters is that your here. It's a perfect time for you to show up actually, we need a new shogun. You're the only one that is eligible in the family- even if your an in-law." Rin was formal, and precise with things like this. He seemed to had taken over control of the manor, which was a good thing. Something for Ares to look forward to.

"Of course that is the reason I'm here. This country needs to change, and I've gained all I could from traveling. It's time to settle down." Ares tried to put a hint in there somewhere, towards the end of the sentence. His flirting was out-dated and weird, so when Rin did nothing but look down at his papers again- Ares wasn't confused on why. The thing about Rin, was that he was the cousin of his ex-wife. However, he wasn't a shinobi, nor was he trained in the art. Politics and trading was what the man prospered in.

Rin scrambled through some papers, and started to scribble things down. "You will legally change your name to Ryukyu Daiki at the coronation, it's predestined that a festival will be taking place throughout Kirigakure- so people can actually acknowledge you and such. The Water Country will also be going through a few changes under your name, and I have started a few laws that will be placed as The Fiats- however it requires meeting with the Kage before making it public..." He continued to list all the things that Ares had missed, and his plans when he is placed as a Shogun.

Once he finished, Ares nodded. He had zoned out on half of it, however. "All right, Rin. You are now my assistant, and you are ordered not to ever leave my side." The other man seemed to be expecting as much, and nodded along.

Rin #003F87 Daiki #FF6E4A

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers