Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
The Swamp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 am
Solarius flare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Chunin || [130/130] ] || 4/4 [Sp/St] || Terumi || SHOUNETSUJIGOKU || Puppeteer || Mist ||

While awaiting The Shogun Voldo pulls out a scroll and opening it he enfuses his chakra in it and suddenly a beautiful woman appears. He had been working on this piece for a long time but kept it secret because he didnt want anyone to know what type of ninja he was.

Taking his tool kit he tinkers for several hours fitting the girl with new stuff before putting the most beautiful kimono on her as he sits her in the chair against the wall. He motions a finger as she turns her head looking at Voldo. "Perfect." This was his first design and he was proud of it.
Voldo pins a note to the girl and heads out with the geisha following him. [exit]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                        xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪 [ 震星 ]
                                                        The invasion of Mist was beginning. Too soon would it come to fall, with little time to fester. The push, the plunder, the hope for a different life; a better fortune in the stars . . . all of that was to come soon. And in response, here stood Shinsei - out in the swamp, waiting for the young and fragile ones to flee the city and pray for a better fortune in the murky countryside. Unfortunately, they would find no rest, for the progenitor of their demise was waiting beyond the fog.

xx███████████████████████████ ☪

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm
The Ultraviolent

User Image
Namito Uchiha
I've grown over these past two years..
⋙ Big punk of kirigakure Full speed ahead
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Namito finished playing with the young children who roamed among the swamp. He began heading off waving to them, they waved back. He began heading towards the village by took another way to enjoy the scenary around the mist but went the wrong way and soon saw someone with a mask and and a tank top on. He would then look at him and speak. "I've never seen your...mask around here, may I ask your name?" ((he has on a different out fit, i'll change the pick next post ((NVM((Just had to fix a few things))).))
These fist's no longer look for death.
The suns shines on me I know I can end the curse plagued on my family.

Kirigakure nin
Sneju
Chunin - Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 7(+1/-2)
Bloodline: Senju
tailed beast: 8 Tailed beast

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:55 pm

He was approached by someone - young man with embroidered armor, a bit of an exposed chest though he didn't quite care. He was . . . young, and he didn't seem all that powerful. But - there was something about his chakra that was extremely peculiar. He could see it, and feel it, and he recognized it to an extent. He just wasn't sure what it was, exactly. "Usually masks are for concealing identities," he said. That was perhaps his way of saying no, I won't tell you my name. But, he wasn't quite that much of a sore thumb. He decided to indulge the other shinobi. "Fortunately for you, I've made a vow to God to never lie and never conceal. And so, I'll tell you my name, though it is filled with much stigma. I am . . . Shinsei Karnata." He nodded his head slightly, and then commanded the Enemy to retrieve the name of the boy. "Namito Uchiha," they said in tandem. |"That is your name, yes? Nice to meet you. Sort of. What are you doing so far out into the country? I figure shinobi should be sticking closer to the heartland, yes?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:17 am
The Ultraviolent

User Image
Namito Uchiha
Namito smiled at his response. "I understand why you want to conceal your identity." He said to the man. seeing as he got his name from one of the people in the swamp. The man became lesser mundane. But he shrugged that off. "Yes, that is my name." He said to him. The sun had been shining down on him more often then usual maybe someone was Watching over him like someone is watching over yami. "I come out here to help the people who live in the swamp. Wheather its groceries or just taking a walk. the adults are always busy, so when I finish helping the elderly, I play around with the children of the swamp, anything to keep them from becoming shinobi. I don't want them to go out and risk dying at a young age." He began sticking his right hand out. "I promised myself that." He clenched his fist. "Anyone who wishes to seek harm upon anyone or this village, have no chance of find peace." He pulled his fist into his chest, symbolizing a clenched fist pledge. "I said I will try my best and bring peace instead of war, and pick up where my older brother testial left off." he removed his hand and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry I got a bit off track." he said with a nervous laugh.

Kirigakure nin
Sneju

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:33 pm

This man seemed like such an innocent person, a stereotypical young soldier hoping to God to protect his comrades and be the better man; to bring joy, to entail vigilance, to destroy the evil. On the reverse side, from a young age, Shinsei had vowed to be the ultimate evil. Testial, the man said. That was funny - he knew that name, a young Jounin from the Grass which used to be his village. He died tragically, epically, stupidly, depending on your viewpoint. And Shinsei never really cared, because that was how death worked. It was quite spontaneous for most. For a shinobi, it was never exactly a victory march. It was always a recognition of your failure. Honor be the dead, but acknowledge that they were not nearly the best. "I knew a Testial once," he said. "He was hung upside down on a tall rope leading into the forestry by the village. A negative death - for a weak man. He should have vowed to be stronger than he was." The man looked at Namito, smiling slightly.

"Your relation to him is evident. You have a similar face to another man that also knew him - you have a long history with one and perhaps the other. Unfortunately, you too will come to pass within the next few years. Your dynasty is cursed." He looked to the young children, the old - all the people of the swamp that would die soon. "The village is going to be attacked... and you can't stop it. There are powers on the move far greater than you, or what appears to be your demon. How does that make you feel? I'm not quite sure, but I would feel rather hopeless. Isn't that right?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:53 pm
The Ultraviolent

User Image
Namito Uchiha
Namito began squeezing his fist. He spoke of his brother name, only to squash and step all over it. That...that was how he died? Of course, and his former kage kya, of course she didn't care. The children became scared and so did the elders. "Run." He said to the. They stayed and asked would he be alright. "Run!" He shouted. They all did. It was just Him and namito. "I don't posses a demon, But if you speak as if his life was a waste of a gift, You don't deserve peace." He said, his chest began burning but he ignored it. He almost entered the chakra cloak for a demon. The village inhabitants had been long gone moved to another place. He turned towards the village and back towards shisei. He began backing up. "I'll deal with you when I help in the village." He said as he began rushing back towards the village. A few tears began streaming his face as he rushed. "Please, everyone live, hopefully when I get there I can factor a change." He said to himself as he ran to the village. ((Exit))

Kirigakure nin
Chakra:160

User Image

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out