Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 pm
she explained with a smile as she stepped back once he'd reciprocated.

"Uh..." Well, that certainly was a loaded question, wasn't it? "I think lots of things are weird for a bunch of reasons, but you... Mm." How to explain it... "I guess it's a lot of things. How you used to speak and how you speak now, and dressing like a girl, and your strange opinions on stuff, and how you've acted like different people when you're one person," she listed off with a shrug. "I think it's all of that and possibly more that I'm forgetting. I just don't really understand you, I guess, though that could be because you don't seem to understand yourself."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Staring down at the flowers bashfully, Happa seemed at a loss for words for a bit. Then he managed,

Chuckling softly, Akira nodded. "That sounds fair. And pretty accurate. It's hard trying to find oneself, isn't it? Especially when, at some point in life, you were so certain of who you were. Before that image fell to pieces." His gaze flickered to Sera's stump where her hand used to be. "Some are better at coping than others, though, I think." His smile faded. "Watching you makes me want to keep trying."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:57 pm
She was about to disagree, but the 'perfect' comment gave her pause, and she gazed bashfully down at the flower blanket for a few moments, a smile on her face. Oh, perfect; she latched onto his question happily because it gave her something to say instead of sitting in silence, So saying, she leaned down to attempt to open the container of sweets.

Sera looked to him sharply, wondering if he was talking about himself still, or if he had started talking about her instead - she didn't want to feel so arrogant that she automatically thought he was talking about her, but the way he phrased it was so familiar... And he was looking at her missing hand. She covered the empty space with her other hand and frowned deeply at him. A year hadn't done much to dull the pain she still felt over her missing limb and the degrees of helplessness she felt because of its absence. "Why d'you say that?" She asked, not giving any sort of hint as to which part of his words she was referring to with her question.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:28 pm
Delighted to hear the Umbreon's response, Happa used a single razor leaf to neatly split the pink paper bag open. It came apart in such a way that it appeared to blossom before Anastasia, the cut ends forming the petals as they splayed out with the poffins at the center of the 'flower'. The Leafeon didn't seem to have intended the effect judging by his look of surprise, but he glanced at Anya with sheepish amusement just the same.

Looking away from Sera to admire the flower still in his hand, Akira seemed to ignore the frown directed at him. "I think I told you before - possibly more than once - that I admired your confidence and how you seemed to know exactly who you were and your place in the world. After that accident, you seemed lost for a bit, but in a remarkably short amount of time, you seem to have recovered enough of yourself to at least keep up the semblance of having it together like you once did. I'm amazed at your adaptability. It inspires me even more than before."

Touching the petals of the flower thoughtfully with a gentle finger, he continued. "Am I wrong, though, in thinking that behind that stubborn, willful facade, you're still extraordinarily delicate? Because at least in that sense, we're alike. Still barely keeping everything together just to face each day with the act of people who know who they are and what they're doing."  

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:18 pm
Happa offered to open it for her, and she leaned back with a smile to allow him to do so. She hadn't expected him to open it that way - nor did she expect it to fall open in such a way, and it appeared the Leafeon was as surprised as she was. Still, she offered him a bright smile, Picking up one of the poffins would mean ruining the effect the bag had though, and it did look so pretty how it opened... Hm. Carefully, very carefully, the Umbreon lifted a poffin out without jostling the bag too much, then set it by her paws and took a bite of it. They were indeed sweet, as Happa had hoped, and her ears perked up a bit more as her bright blue eyes closed to better enjoy the flavor.

Akira's words drew nothing more from Sera save a deeper frown, her hand still over its absent twin. "You're doing that thing again," she pointed out reproachfully, sounding a little annoyed, "that thing where you try to talk about things I don't want to talk about." The topic wasn't entirely what she wanted to avoid, but it was close enough - and parts of it were right on the mark - and she had no intention of discussing such unpleasant matters at the moment.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff