Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
RP search (1x1 or group)!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:37 pm
Hello friends! It’s that time again where I search for more RPers (yah know, since it’s kinda slow and hard to find someone to RP with)! This time, I already have some story line ideas in mind, that we could adjust to your liking if need be.

Some info to know about me and RPing:
I don’t like one-liners. I usually tend to mirror what the other person(s) posted.
I prefer using “real” people for my characters, but I’d be fine not using “real” people either.
I prefer being a girl, but there are cases where I’d happily accept the role of a guy. I might specify which gender I want to be per plot.
I like making my post pretty. It’d be cool if at minimum you used colors or something in your post.
I’m very lenient, I promise. If you have an idea or question, just throw it out there.
I tend to chat ooc a lot. I’m not all business, it’s nice to RP with friends.
Okay, I am a shitty person. But sometimes I'll go into massive writers block and quit writing for awhile. If the plot starts to get flat, just shout out at me. I want to break the habit of just vanishing from writers block. I'll let you know if my life gets hectic so you don't think I just stopped.

Alrighty! Now I can share my plots! I’ll add which gender preference I have, what needs to be in the character profile, and if it can be group or not.

Just quote me with which plot seems interesting!

{Awake}
(stranger x stranger)

“Where are we?”
“I don’t know.”
“Who are you?”
“…”
“…”
“… I don’t know.”
“I think… I think we’re dead.”
Time is so important, and when time feels off, you feel off. It was an off day for both of them. Just simple things like lights that they normally passed made them stop, or they didn’t get their normal seat at the diner because they were late and someone else got there first. Whatever the reason, timing was not on their side. But timing and a little fate makes their two world collide... literally. It was an accident of course. It was raining, and again, the timing was all wrong, so when their cars collide at the intersection, it's weird that time suddenly stopped. Both drivers were rushed to the hospital in critical condition, where they are trapped between life and death together, and they only have so much time to discover who they are until they lose their grip on reality.

(I wouldn't really mind which person I did in this one. It's basically about two strangers waking up between life or death with amnesia and they have to use clues to figure out who they are so they can determine if it's time for them to pass on.
This is a 1x1 and the profile would include a picture, their personality, the name is optional because they discover themselves, same goes for age too.)

{Thanks For the Memories}
(bad boy x good girl | could also be group if enough people wanted to (at least 2 men and 2 women)

Ah, this one's a classic that people loved. The title is from the Fall Out Boy song.

Usually, there is always that one person you know that never dates to be happy and find someone they really like, some do it for the sex, others do it just because they love to break hearts. In this case, they have used girl after girl just for the hell of it. They're school royalty. Girls throw themselves at them again and again, just to be recycled. I mean, what's more powerful than attractive boys in a typical high school?

Anyways, it's almost like they had it all. The girls, looks, money. They were so set up, how could they not be assholes? The answer is the new kids. They were all sisters, adopted, but still sisters. While they fit in to the stereotypes like every other kid at school, they were still different. One, they were new. Two, they were not putting up with attractive boys that toyed with feelings. Given, they guys have to impress them. Their reputation is at stake, for crying out loud! But they'll have to try extra hard. Will their efforts not be enough to win the girls? Will the boys fall before the girls? Will the girls give into their games?

(Ah, I love this one. I wrote it in the style of a group but can easily be done bad boy x good girl style too!
If it were to be done in group, there could be different stereotypes for each character: nerd, jock, prep, normal, slacker/skater, musical. It's an option. If this were 1x1, I would prefer to be the girl.
Profiles would include: name, appearance, grade/age, stereotype, personality, birthday, and likes and dislikes)

{Escape}
(stranger((s)) x stranger((s)) | 1x1 or group)

"3...2...1... begin."

Suddenly everyone is awake, sitting up slowly. Some rub their heads, some look ready to pee themselves, others are angry.

"What the hell!?"

"I-I don't like this..."

"How did we get here?"

There is nothing around them. It's all woods. Endless woods. Someone climbs a tree to confirm it.

Then they all hear: "Hello there!"

The voice is in their ears. They all seem to have ear devices in, but they cannot remove them.

"You were chosen to take part in a very exciting new experiment. Each one of you was randomly given a remarkable ability that will either help you or help others. Some of you will recognize it right away, others, may never find out what their new gift is. The goal is for you guys to escape from the forest without breaking the rules. There are camera's following your every move, so you cannot break these rules. The rules you ask? You cannot kill others around you, you are all a team. You cannot use your gift to harm others on your team, notice you are all wearing green, that is your team color. You must all make it out alive, unless you die of natural causes. We are trying to create a cooperative nonhuman environment, for science will need these gifts to survive in the future on other planets. Thank you for participating, may you find your way out, your team will be granted 1 million dollars. The real catch? There are other teams out there looking for freedom, and only one team will make it out alive."

(So I actually just came up with that one, so it could be flawed. Again, this could be taken as a 1x1 or a group RP, depends on who's interested.
I wouldn't mind who I would be on this one. If it ends up a group rp, I will assign gifts through PM's with a random number generator. It will then be up to you when you think your gift will benefit your character. If it is a 1x1 I'll let you pick your gift.
Profiles would include: name, age, gift, personality, skills, and appearance.)

So! Those were my ideas, and I have plenty more, but if any of you do not like any of these ideas or were looking to try your own, just quote me and suggest your idea. I wouldn't mind. I might change some stuff up too!

Also, if you want to build a plot, just throw out a pairing. Right now I'm craving:
Celebrity/Common
Angel/Demon
Childhood friends
Song based rps
Some fandoms

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:42 pm
~casually bumps~

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

furlace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:27 pm
I like thanks for the memories, And I don't mind playing the main male role.

Mitch Grassi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:32 pm
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi

If we can find another person to role play Thanks for the Memories I would be happy to play a role.  

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

furlace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:35 pm
Master Icefyre
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi

If we can find another person to role play Thanks for the Memories I would be happy to play a role.

Hm... I'm not sure who's online..

Mitch Grassi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:48 pm
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Master Icefyre

If you guys want I could go ahead and make a thread for it and see if anyone would join?  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

furlace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:51 pm
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Master Icefyre

If you guys want I could go ahead and make a thread for it and see if anyone would join?

Master Icefyre

Sure! Why not?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:52 pm
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Master Icefyre

Master Icefyre

Sure! Why not?

So should I make it 2x2 or 3x3, and you guys don't mind using realistic pictures right?  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

furlace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:54 pm
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Master Icefyre

Master Icefyre

Sure! Why not?

So should I make it 2x2 or 3x3, and you guys don't mind using realistic pictures right?

Master Icefyre

I don't mind but I find it really troubling to find a realistic picture in photobucket  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:21 pm
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Master Icefyre

Master Icefyre

Sure! Why not?

Master Icefyre

I don't mind but I find it really troubling to find a realistic picture in photobucket

Just google a celebrity, that's what some people do.  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

furlace

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:40 pm
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi

Master Icefyre

Sure! Why not?

Master Icefyre

LOL ok I'll send you my profile.. But do you mind making the profile skelly?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:56 pm
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi

Master Icefyre

Sure! Why not?

Master Icefyre

im the same i prefer real people pics  

Enigma the Riddler

Greedy Raider

5,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:05 pm
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-
Mitch Grassi
-l- Asu Chan -l-

Sure! Why not?

LOL ok I'll send you my profile.. But do you mind making the profile skelly?

You guys can go ahead and PM the basics such as your stereotype and gender so I know what to go ahead and mark off!
Master Icefyre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:00 pm
-l- Asu Chan -l-

Master Icefyre

Here's the thread! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24519205#368685079  

Fairly Local

Anxious Sex Symbol

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces