I liberated you a thing! [PRP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:46 pm
Really, it wasn’t his fault that he had forgotten about the gift till now. Lex had been laid up in the hospital, then recovering and generally hanging about with Aulus, and then Grimlock had evolved, slipped on her new feet and knocked the cloaks ontop of herself.
The cloaks he had meant to bring to K.O. and Star if he ever saw the once commander as gag gifts.

So he had smoothed down the short white one he had planned to give K.O. and included the short green one he had used to tie the lot on to Glit. He would find some use for it.

So with Sunspot nestled in his usual spot, clinging to his curls and Grimlock beside him, the newly evolved Braixen unsteady on her feet, clinging to his pants with her tiny hands.
Why was she so cute? She was just adorable! Lex knocked on K.O’s door, waiting, arms loaded with fabric.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:32 pm
The cherry red sewing machine clacked away industriously as skilled hands guided the fabric along to form a newly nipped in seam. Adjusting uniforms to be a more flattering fit was turning out to be one of his best selling services; it wasn't that interesting but it was easy and people paid him so he couldn't complain. Still he was kind of glad of the knock at the door, it gave him an excuse to take a break. Reaching the end of the seam KO snipped off the threads, set aside the grey-black pants, and headed over to the door.

KO opened the door wearing creamy slacks, a black turtleneck sweater and a smirky smile that promised innuendo was not far away. When he took in the identity of his visitor however the beige-skinned man's smile broadened and he stepped aside to allow entry to his room. "Well hello, I haven't seen you for a while. You look better than last time I saw you." He'd visited Lex a couple of times in the infirmary, though he wasn't sure whether or not the other ex-Galactic would recall that given the state he'd been in.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:50 pm
Lex looked over the assembled, giving a sharp grin back. "And you are as handsome as ever. I know," he proclaimed, eye wide. "I looked quiet a mess, didn't I. But I feel better... and I stopped walking into things." Lex made a face and walked inside, Grimlock clinging to his pants.

"But, I been meaning to give you these." He passed a bundle down to his Braxien and snappily opened the white cloak up. "Thought you might appreciate it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:49 am
"Of course I am, and yes you did," KO replied with a chuckle, closing the door behind Lex and Grimlock and nodding a greeting to the fire type too. "Good to hear on both counts- oh?"

As the cloak snapped open KO's brows lifted and his eyes widened a little in surprise. "A... cape?" He blinked, reaching out to touch the fabric. Quality. "Where did you get this?" he asked, for once far too baffled to pull out a quip of some kind. A cape. He couldn't remember the last time he'd worn a cape, which meant that it must have been a very long time indeed.... He could make it work though, he was pretty sure he could make it look. Some kind of riding outfit with a call back to the cavalier.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:47 pm
“On the raid, took it out of Deimos closest because he certainly wasn’t going to be using them anytime soon.” Lex replied, a tad smug? Most defiantly. “I got Star a purple one, but even if it is the color of royalty, it would clash horribly with your hair so I settled with white for yours. I also have a green one, but I don’t think you wish to evoke thoughts of yule tide cheer.”  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:37 pm
"Aww, how thoughtful! I love it when people go away and bring me back a memento," KO chuckled, swished the cloak around his shoulders and turned in one smooth movement to inspect himself in his full length mirror. "Not the outfit for it at all but I can see its potential," he said, cocking his head to the side and absently reaching up his sleeve to retrieve his comb, his hair needed fixing. "I approve of white, white will go with so many different things," he continued, "and I like it very much on me, flatters my skin." He did love his skintone, such a beautiful beige....

KO tore his eyes away from his own reflection to look at Lex again. "Anyway, are you free right now? Fancy going for a coffee or something in the cafe? I could do with a break from my work," he gestured to the sewing machine, "nipping and tweaking uniforms is all very well but it does get repetitive after a while."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:01 pm
"I'll keep that in mind." Did Lex have sticky fingers, well, probably. Little things did tend to end up in his pocket more often then not. Really, why pay for batteries if you could get them for free. He smiled, watching KO preen in the mirror.

"I'm free, and coffee sounds good." Lex replied, a tad quick and paused. "Just going to have to grab a coat, could you watch Grims for a bit? She's still unsteady on her feet."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games