Submit

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:33 pm
Hey he's in the format of master& slave him obviously being a slave as that was what I entailed for him. if anyone's interested quote me!^.^As ive said before i dont mind sexual relations though I'm not going to go in detail on what happens when the 'lights go out' I time skip. i dont know why there is a sudden s3x craze with role plays but im one of those old (1 1/2 years+ i think) who enjoys the slice of lifeishh/ fantasy rp's that are based on needs and life rather than making the characters make love every blink of the eye! -u-

Zachary

User Image
Name~ Zach Pinstead
Age~ 24
Personality~ caring, tends to be emotional easily whether that be anger or sadness. Complete romantic.
Gender~Male
Race~ an Immortal
Sexuality~ Homosexual
Likes ~ Being flirted with, lips on his neck, cooking, reading, traveling the world, sushi, being put to work, cleaning
Dislikes~ Being teased, vegetables, fighting, not doing anything,
Bio~ There has never been a record on him. Passed Masters who where able to get him to speak of the past entail a life of hurt and sacrifice that made him the immortal, guardian he his now.
Dreams~to live almost as a stereotypical "house" mom and take care of an adopted child as "their" own
Collar ~ Deep pink, with a stripe of dark grey, and green silk with jewels around the spot a leash would attach to
Charms~
~spoon and dustpan
~hourglass
~bow and arrow
Extra~
~ though he doesn't come on too often he feels a connection with everyone he meets

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:20 pm
lovemusictot

I'm interested!
Is there any particular type of person you wanted paired with him though? Like a cutesy or tough type? Uke seke thing if you use those terms. ^^
I'd love to do something with him. (:  

Miss Mavis

lovemusictot

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:27 pm
OhhCicero

I'm interested!
Is there any particular type of person you wanted paired with him though? Like a cutesy or tough type? Uke seke thing if you use those terms. ^^
I'd love to do something with him. (:

He is very malleable so your character could be any of the three(uke,seke,seme) though i would image that character leaning towards seke, or seme just because of his position on life.. ^.^
Is there a certain plot you may have in mind?  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games