Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundam Armada - the best random, anime, gundam faction

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gundam, Random 

Reply Gundam Armada Headquarters
Kira Strike Freedom Vs Setsuna Gundam 00 Raiser???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira Strike Freedom vs Setsuna 00 Raiser
  Setsuna
  Kira
View Results

TheMagusKiller

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 pm
As the title leads you to believe who would win in a fight? Taking mobile suit specs pilots their style of fighting and their psychological fighting mentality I myself have come to a conclusion.

Setsuna would be the victor in such a battle hell just on mobile suit specs alone he has the superior mobile suit. Though Kira definelty has more armaments the 00 Raiser was made for Setsuna to use as it is primarily a close range fighter. His biggest long range offensive attack being the 00 raiser sword.

Still I want to hear your opinions :O! go ahead guys and comment and what not x3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:18 pm
I think it'd be hard for anything to win against the Gundam 00 Raiser because of it ability to generate a GN Particle field. Which if that acts similar to the Minovsky particles could possibly interfere with other gundam operations, However the Freedom does run on nuclear energy, so who knows if it'd have an effect.

That aside the Freedom is much more of a mid to long range fighter. While Kira is competent in of defending himself in close range combat, nothing other than his shield and beam saber leaves him at a major disadvantage. Not to mention that the 00 Raiser is significantly faster with his Trans-Am Burst so he'd be able to get the drop on Freedom.

I think it'd be cool to see Gundam Unicorn fight either of these two though.  

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

TheMagusKiller

Clean Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:13 pm
Not quite like like the minoszkiv particles from UC though GN particles do affect humans as well. GN particles also lessen the mass of a suit? I mean that alone is just wow!  
Gundam Armada Headquarters

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games