Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 pm
"Phew!" A large amber crystalline head pulled itself out from the depths of a pink and white trainer's back, her mouth opening wide as she took in a breath of fresh air, amber eyes blinking around the open aria before tiny white arms reached up to star tugging her way out of the opening of the bag.

Blue eyes, and a kindly smiling face met the Jirachi first, "You don't have to come in in the backpack you know." Rosie offered, feeling bad as she watched the Jirachi struggle to free her ribbons from the bag's interior.

Northern widened her eyes, looking back at Rosie before shaking her head.
The Trainer smiled, placing her hands on her knees and pushing herself back to her feet.
"We should start taking it a little bit at a time then, I don't think its good to hide away in a backpack every time."

Rosie gave the legendary a sympathetic smile as she continued to glance around attentively, no doubt picking up a feel for everyone in the room, as she was in the habit of doing.

"Oh- someone we know is here today." Northern announced as she suddenly perked up. "It feel familiar."

Rosie perked up at the words, and glanced around herself to see if she could spot the person Northern was talking about.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:33 pm
It probably wouldn't be long or very difficult to spot the familiar face. It was a face whose cheeks were currently stretched from engulfing a hot dog in too few bites... A face that was currently smudged with mustard and relish, and beaming happily.

Henrietta, the owner of said face, was also, currently, sharing another two hot dogs among Gummy, Horizon, and Fluffster. Perched on her back, clinging to her bag, like a strange pair of fairy wings, an orange-island butterfree was happily resting, uninterested in the food.

The messy girl was crouched but still loud and rather identifiable.
"Now you gotta all share these, kay? It's lunch and we gotta have noodles for dinner 'cuz that's what we've got left but if we win some credits or something here we'll totally get some fries and stuff later, yeah?! And I bet we'll totally win something!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:48 pm
It wouldn't be hard to spot Henrietta in a crowd any day, so it didn't take very long for Rosie to spot the source of Northern's excitement.
"Right there." Rosie said, pointing to give Northern the answer she would seek.
This of course meant that Rosie HAD to go say hi, She was never one to miss an opportunity to go say hello to a friend.

"Noodles and fries for dinner." Rosie said with a smile as she walked up to the group of pokemon and their trainer. "That's great motivation to wins some battles if you ask me."
The blond beamed at Henrietta, looking across to her pokemon as well. "You guys all look stronger and stronger every time I see you! Its amazing."

Northern, having been holding into the bag the Rosie had picked back up, now moved past the trainer in pink and drifted curiously toward Henrietta.
"I know you." She pointed excitedly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:57 pm
The two Eevees yipped happily and started to run about their trainer and Rosie, as the latter came over; eagerly greeting Rosie and Northern.
Gummy greeted them as enthusiastically as Gummy was capable of doing; in such.. he slowly opened and closed his mouth. Thankfully he'd swallowed the hotdog already.

Mango peeked around Henrietta's back curiously; he wasn't entirely sure what that star-headed pokémon was but he found himself somewhat wary of her for the moment.

In contrast, Henrietta was delighted and beamed happily, wiping the food-mess off her face with a sleeve.
"HI! Yeah! We're totally gonna win and do /both/! And we totally got stronger! Oh! This is Mango! He's from my Grandma! Are you here to battle too?! I haven't seen you for ages! Or anyone really! I kinda went on a trip!" She then turned her grin on Northern and nodded enthusiastically.
"Yeah! And I know you! We met, like, forever ago!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm
Northern's eyes widened at Henrietta, She certainly couldn't remember the first time they had met, but the girl felt familiar... the girl also felt busy, and loud, and not in the same way that Luke used to feel.
There was certainly no one else that felt quite like this girl did, so there was no way Northern was going to forget her anytime soon.

Amongst the joy of reuniting that Northern felt from the others, there was one that stood out in contrast, cautious and weariness, and in search of the sourse of it, she discovered the creature with large wings clinging behind the girl.
Northern puffed up a little in surprise when she picked up that the feelings were directed at her.
"Why?" She asked, floating forward toward Henrietta and speaking to Mango.

Rosie beamed, crouching down to greet the two Eevee's with enthusiasm, patting their fluffy heads whenever she could catch one running by.
"I'm seeing a lot of new faces~ Hello Mango! its nice to meet you. My name is Rosie, and this is Northern"
Rosie stood up "Mango is beautiful Henrietta." She commented with a sort of awe.

"Yup! we're here to train for the day, We've got a lot to catch up on ourselves, since Luke and I have been away for a while ourselves. So training slipped just a liiiiiittle bit." She said with a guilty smile "Its nice to be back, we missed everyone. I didn't know you were gone too, where did you go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:30 pm
The Eevees huffed and yipped, enjoying the petting and, several times, crashing into and over each other; each time seemed to develop into a very short wrestling match between them.

Henrietta wasn't sure what Northern meant by 'why'; but wondered if it might refer to why the Butterfree was riding on her back.
"Oh, I let him do that so he doesn't hafta fly all the time 'cuz I bet flying is pretty tiring to do all the time and he seems to like to ride there!"
Mango stared at the little legendary with some awe but refused to answer the question. He continued to peer at Northern from his 'place of safety' however.

"Thanks! He really is and he's so awesome! Oh, I bet you're still real strong though even though you were away! I went to Kumquat Island! Well, kinda! First I went home and then I went to Kanto and then I went to Kumquat Island cuz that's where my Grandma was!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:39 pm
Rosie giggled at the playfulness of the Eevee's, petting them a couple of times before returning her attention back to Henrietta as she explained her journey, a bright grin and a perking of her shoulders joined the comment about her team's strength. "Well, we got to keep up some training at least, we did take on the Sootopolis City Gym" She held up a finger with a proud grin "Plus one Rain Badge for our team."
"It sounds like you kept yourself pretty busy" She couldn't help but be impressed, "I bet its a lot of fun to travel around the different regions, plus visiting family again, how long did you get to visit for?"

Northern frowned again, reaching up to run a tiny hand on her forehead as Henrietta explained why the pokemon wasn't flying, though that wasn't the question she had asked. It still confused Northern, how people didn't usually understand what she was asking, when it made perfect sense to her.
"Oh... No, not that... am I scary?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:51 pm
"Oh awesome! Congrats! I totally wanted to take on the Kumquat Gym but I didn't get to yet! Totally gonna try next time we go though! I got a Boulder badge now but that's the only badge I got right now... Was Sootopopoliss," Henrietta stumbled over the word a little "a really tough gym?! I didn't stay too long cuz we were traveling a lot but I got to stay for a whole two weeks on Kumquat with my Gran!"
She appeared confused by Northern's question.
"Scary? Nah! You're totally awesome! Mango, you're not scared, right?! You're a super tough bug!"
Mango gave a little nod.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:13 pm
"Awww, you should take it on next time for sure!, Its really good experience, I lost a lot before I managed to get my first badge." she told Henrietta with a sheepish smile. "Though you already have one badge, so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

At the question if the gym was hard Rosie's eyes widened a little and she nodded her head "Yeah, it was, and I was only trying for my fourth, its so amazing to think how strong these leaders much really be,"

"He thinks I'm weird." Northern continued, though she didn't seem to be upset by this, she knew a lot of people felt that way when they saw her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:22 pm
"Oh man, totally! Gummy and me still don't have a Plain Badge! And that's our hometown badge, you know?! It's totally super tough but we'll get it next time! We got super awesomely lucky with our Boulder badge! Gummy was totally awesome! We'll definitely go up against the Kumquat gym next time! Four badges is /awesome/! I'm gonna try and get a second when I get to visit my family for the holidays!"

Mango shook his head. It wasn't so much he thought she was weird, but he was aware that a legendary was right there; he hadn't actually met a legendary, real or clone, before; all he really knew was that legendary pokémon were, apparently, powerful and usually scary in stories.

"Weird? Man! I guess you are kinda weird, but that's cool! We're all kinda weird otherwise it'd be even weirder cuz we'd all be samey and not weird! That'd be -really- weird! Weird is awesome! Hey, Mango! It's alright! She's a friend!"

Gummy was now staring at Mango.

The Eevees had come to a stop, now happily sitting at the feet of the trainers.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 pm
Rosie beamed down at Gummy, reaching a hand down to pat the water type on the head "I wish I could have seen that battle, it sound like he did a really good job." She admitted, She didn't get to see Gummy in action a whole lot, but from the way Hen went on about him he certainly seemed like a strong pokemon to have on the team.

"So you're looking for battle today right? what kind of opponents are you looking for?"

Northern stared at Henrietta, like he had no idea how to take what the girl had just said, while being simultaneously amazed and wrapped in what she was saying.
"Is weird good?" She repeated, tilting her head a little. "Sometimes, people don't feel like its good, sometimes they feel like its scary."  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games