[PRP] People Watching Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:26 pm
“How awful!” Lyra exclaimed and made a note to keep on the lookout for black pokemon balls. She shook her head, lips lifting slightly in a soft smile. “Eevee’s and their evolutions are not are rare as they once were. Cherished of course, but I will make sure to be careful.” With Bangy most of all the Jolteon’s dark ruff attracted attention. She didn’t need unwanted attention though.

Clara offered the other and stood, starting to trot down to the beach.

Way gave a small unsure sound but followed her elder. eccentric? Energetic? Different? Special? She settled for.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:03 pm
"That doesn't always seem to matter to them." Rosie replied, knowing full well the Team Rocket has stolen for less, and even maimed for seemingly no other reason that people just got in the way.
"I know you will though, It seems like you really love your pokemon."

Vahy'n said with a kind smile,  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:22 pm
"I'll keep it in mind to keep an eye out for them." Lyra smiled softly. "I do, I've raised them all since they were eggs. Well most of them.. then as eevees and I do care for them all."

Dem bobbed his head, tendrils floating and curling as he bobbed to a rhythm only he could hear. He grinned, eyes flashing and paused, catching sight of Vahy'n. He ran and jumped, landing in front of her, feelers high in the air.

He proclaimed, cheerful.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces