Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:49 pm
Roman chuckled once, giving the other Sylveon a toothy grin, one ear flicking back as his chuckle shook his whole upper body Roman admitted with another chuckle

Kyle looked back at her a little sharply, though there was a light quirk in one of his eyebrows as he stared down at the other Rocket.
it suddenly made a lot of sense why she had called him cowboy, and here he was thinking that she had known something about him that he didn't exactly want a lot of people to find out.
Though it wasn't exactly the title that bothered him, as what other discoveries it might lead to.

But now, she grew up on a ranch, meaning that she had literally just called him cowboy because of how she herself had grown up, it was obvious when a bit of an accept was caught in her words.
While this was something of a relief to the man, he still had to correct her on calling him anything than his name.
"Hn-" He grunted, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. "A Ranch?" He continued with a bit of a frown "What region are you from?"

"I was rich" Kyle answered simply. "And for the record- I rock a suit"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:51 am
Chevy laughed, her tail wagging happily and ears just kinda flopping back. She was quite pleased that the tight air of earlier had eased off, and her and Roman were getting along well~ It was nice to have a Sylveon friend! And, he complimented her Calico too! She nodded, smiling.

The girl about jumped at the sudden sharp look... Jeeze, this guy was all sorts of skittish, wasn't he? Calico made yet another mental note, which she realized she'd been doing a lot of, to watch him and what seems to trigger his sudden changes a bit more... He was quite interesting, thats for sure. At least with the sharp look, though, there was a bit of a softer edge this time, as if her words surprised more than offended him. Well... that was a plus...

But why was he frowning at her mention of a ranch? Yup, he definitely had some bad connection on that subject, but she just rolled it off. "Hoenn~" She smiled, "Had a nice place west of a place called Mauville." 'Had' being the key word in all of that. She, or rather her dad, had a nice place, until he passed away. But, no reason bringing depressing subjects up. His suit comment made her laugh, though.

"Oh yeah? I heard we sometimes have balls, so maybe I can see for myself sometime~" Which reminded her again of how she needed to go shopping... if a ball were to come up, she'd literally have nothing to wear.  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:21 am
Roman's eyes widened a little at the complement to Kyle, and a little snicker escaped him Roman added, still amused by the comment.
The Sylveon shrugged

"Hoenn huh? Never been there." He commented, He hadn't even heard about it, seeing as Kalos had been closed off for so long,

Kyle let out a snort and shook his head "Man, you know, that is such a rancher comment. Like I need an excuse like that to wear a suit. Like anyone would need an excuse."
Shoving his hands in his pockets he arched a dark eyebrow "I think people around here should take that into consideration, at least in Flare no one dressed like a bum."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:15 am
Chevy tilted her head at his comments, then smiled. A gust of wind ruffled her fur, and the girl couldn't help but shiver. She giggled at herself.

Calico giggled. "It's a big world, for sure. The only other region I've been to outside of Kodo is Unova, to give my sister an Eevee from our dad~" By this time, it was no longer a mystery where Luxury had gotten her Trae, so the information wasn't a secret for anyone who even cared. Not that many did, it seemed her sister wasn't exactly… social… But! She would change that!

Her train of thought was thrown off when Kyle mentioned her 'rancher comment' and implied Rockets dressed like 'bums'. "Hey!" She pouted a bit, slightly insulted, "Just because I grew up on a ranch doesn't make me poor folk or mean I ain't classy!" She could have kicked herself for her accent slip there, like he really needed another reason to think the way he did. Shivering from the wind, she shoved her own hands in her pockets. "Besides, that is such a rich boy comment, too…"  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 pm
Roman didn't look like he quite agreed, and it was with a skeptical tilt of his head an a slight sheepish smirk.
He closed his eyes against the breeze as well, frowning lightly before he oependd them again with a light shudder himself

The Amoura blinked, turning his wide blue eyes onto the pokemon nearest to the humans from where he was poking around the fallen leaves for nuts.
He asked, always seeming surprised by that,

Cybil added looking over at the Sylveons a little perplexed as well.

Roman sighed, shaking his head and looking back to Chevy.

"I never said poor folk, if you own a ranch and you're poor then I would be surprised." He chuffed, shoving his hands in his pockets and shifting his weight from one foot to the other as the cold was starting to seep in. "And you don't need to BE classy to not dress like a slob. So called "classy" people piss me off just as much as idiots." He frowned, leaning forward a little to peer down at her his shoulders bunch up against the cold "you keep slipping in and out of that accept to, what are you trying to hide it for huh?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:23 am
Chevy couldn't help giggling at the exchange, and watched them all with bright eyes before turning to look at Demi. Demi just looked back at her, neither coldly nor warmly, then turned her attention back to the sky through the trees. The girl just snickered, then looked at the others. She smiled, wagging her tail.

"Well it sure seemed implied…" Calico frowned. It didn't help that she was a touch sensitive about that, anyway. They may not have been poor, but most of the time they were just getting by. She also hadn't mentioned that when her dad passed, everything went to her mom and her mom sold the ranch and took off, leaving Calico with nothing. She had to laugh at his jab at 'classy' people though. "Yeah, guess you're right. Still…" Eh, no sense arguing, so she shrugged her shoulders… and the cringed a bit at his accusation. "I…" Was she going to admit she often got picked on for it, even back home? Or that others made her feel like a hick for it? His words hit a nerve, though, and she was suddenly pissed at herself for hiding. "I ain't hidin' nothin'!"

Damn that felt good.  

wasluxy
Crew

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:48 pm
Roman fanned his ears forward, nose nose twisting a little as he gave some thought to her words before he just grinned lightly He replied honestly, turning his large pink eyes over to Demi

Cybil noted, looking over to Rui who bent his long neck in a slight shrug. The Absol said with a grin, causing the ice type to give her an exasperated look.
He retorted.

"Uhh, Not really, I think it's more that you jumped to conclusions becasue you're poor, and defensive about it." He said with little tact. "And I guess now you change your mind about your accent to huh. Alright then, So I guess the time to try and impress me has passed." He said with a grin and chuckle. "It doesn't change the fact that you still had to hide it. Not that I blame you or anything." he added with arching eyebrows, eying the smaller Rocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:00 pm
Chevy wagged her tail, then turned to Demi again as she turned toward the Slyveons again.

Demi dropped out of the tree she was in and wandered over to Chevy, gently plunking a hand on her head and ruffling her fur. She teased, her voice punkish but with a friendly tone, as if she were a big sister to the pink critter. Chevy giggled. Demi waved, and Chevy just giggled again.

Geeze this guy was irritating. But then, most men were. That was one thing her and her sister had in common, though she was a heck of a lot less extreme about it. "I wasn't poor…ish…" She waved that off, and then snorted. "Ha, now why would I be tryin to impress you? I… Eh, I repress it because it's just easier that way most of the time. Some find it distractin. And hey, I guess it's good practice so it's one less thing to stand out during important Rocket business~" Cali nodded, though she was kinda just winging it. Then she frowned. "Now wait a minute, what's that s'possed to mean?"

((I typed this up in a word doc since gaia is sketchy sometimes, and I ended up having to take the 'g's off words a million times because it kept adding them back XD))

((edit: speaking of sketchy, it kicked me out the second I posted that and I had to log back in. ~_~))

wasluxy
Crew

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas