Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
➸ The Old Cottage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

She read the journals, flipping through them in desperation to understand her mom. Why? Why! Why was she so weak, why was she run by the passions of her heart instead of the logic of her mind. She was smart, that was for sure. Was it Uncle Hashao's fault? Was it father Hades's fault? As she flipped through the pages, skimming everything until she finally found the answer. So today, I came up with the answer. The one I've been searching for, what really happened to my parents. I would like to say they died in battle, or some heroic act but they were slaughtered by my own brother. I've never been so betrayed in my life, the one person I've trusted more than anyone and now he is... The b*****d is probably still alive. Several pages later, there was another subject, relating a lot to that one. I've found him. That's all it said, it was underlined and distorted, there were parts of the page that were dried from tears and she started to get a full understanding of what was going on. Did they meet? Did something happen? A few days later, she gave birth and left them... Then several after that, she killed herself. Artemis shut the journal, laying back. She had taken refuge in the broken city, she couldn't find a place to sleep but there was a peculiar hay stack that was more healthy looking then the hard ground. She had recently left her village, and she felt a swell of emptiness. I'll be back. She reminded herself. First, she had to revive her parents.

She had found the bodies, recently deceased. They were perfect for the use of the Edo Tensei jutsu. Sighing, she counted the bodies. One... Two... Three... just what she needed. It's unfortunate that she had to use their bodies for this, but she begun the seal anyways. It required a set up, where she wrapped the dead bodies with a foil before beginning the jutsu. She called upon Kirumi Raiken, Hades Uchiha, and Hashao Joukai within those moments, and what she got was truly terrifying.

Kirumi

The darkness overwhelmed her, she walked through the dark for eons before seeing the light again. What was this? She looked around her and decided on the Purgatory. And then, she just.. Wasn't there anymore. Kirumi stared at the young girl in front of her, a feeling that... she meant something but she couldn't exactly put her mind on it. She felt a ragged breath beside her, and she glimpsed to see Hades sharply intaking. She smiled softly towards him, her first love... The mother of her children. He was staring at the girl, as if he knew something that she didn't. Suddenly getting it, she asked the question that no one wanted to ask. "Artemis?" She wondered. Her baby girl was almost the age Kirumi was when she died. She stood up, and embraced the girl that gave a slight nod. It was obvious that her baby girl was choking up, which made her gush even more. "Where is my baby boy, Keida?" She asked excitedly.

Hades

The wind blew from his left, but connected with her hair from the right. His eyes were narrowed towards the girl, he didn't glare to scare her but to keep himself from crying. He was rather shell-shocked to find his daughter, to look at her for the first time. He had died before he could touch her, or even hear here name. That was when Kirumi spoke it, her name being similar to hers and it made him walk slowly forward to put a hand on her shoulder. He was holding back, in hopes that his touch wouldn't hurt her. Kirumi asked a simple question that made Artemis look down, and hesitate. "H-he isn't here." She stumbled over her words and he already knew what happened. It was a sin most Uchiha had to live with, what he had to live with. To console her, he softly pulled her into his chest and asked," How did he die?" What he thought would be a simple answer, turned to be her entire life story. Something he was egging to hear but only made him sad when it was over. Kirumi was crying, but not making an ugly sobbing noise so that was good.

Hashao

Hashao... Area... Daiki. He stood quietly forgotten near the edge of the barn as he watched his sister get her family back. That's what she wanted, after all. He didn't want to intrude, not at first anyways. He knew how important this was for his sister, and he got off on seeing her happy. He could no longer do that, after all. Before he jumped from the cliff and before she committed suicide, they had a conversation he was quick to forget. She had found out about him.. Of how he killed their parents and how he was so twisted, enough to want to consume her whole and make love to her remains. He was a sadist that wanted to kill what he loved the most, and it was always Kirumi. Kleine got closed to being that person, but since they mostly just embraced each other he never knew a lot about him. Nor did he want to. Kleine wasn't his first love, but every one he had hurt. It went along the lines of Kirumi slapping him and yelling and screaming, tears were there. He had shitty memory for anything that wasn't relevant. "So I can assume you're head of the Raiken? Or the Joukai?" Kirumi made an off hand comment that Hashao couldn't just ignore. After all, it was his handy work standing in front of them. "I played a part in creating you're daughter as well, younger sister." He mused. Kirumi looked back at him, her eyes grew wide and then darkened. Hades, too, had a look of scorn on his face. "This might be complicated to understand, but you see- Gosh, was it that long ago... Hmm, well when she was around 3 or so I took her on a field trip from the village to an acute little place in the mountains of Kumogakure. I performed a procedure to get rid of the disgusting Raiken abilities, because lets be honest here. That Kekkai Gekkai was horribly weak. Anyways, so I just inserted the spirit of a demon that I caught, or... Well, more like part of the Shounen stash of goodies." They were all staring at him as if something was terribly wrong with him. "Anyways, the results were... Beautiful, to say the least. I did a similar experiment with the Rinnegan girl, but I forgot to put mental stability within the equation because it affects the outcome more than you can think. I've got so many things I can give you Artemis, to make you power. Something I can't really do for myself, nor do I have any desire to." He finished his rant before shrugging and gesturing towards them to continue.

Artemis

Uncle Hashao was as experimental as always. She remembered when he came to visit her and Keida when they were younger, but he abruptly stopped several months before. His death had shook her, but she knew he was a bit... Twisted. She had revived him solely to get that sort of an answer out. "Why did you kill yourself, mother?" She asked slowly, looking at her facial expressions. Kirumi stopped glaring at her older brother and suddenly snapped her head to stare at her, frowning. "W-well." Hades didn't know about this part, it was seen all over his face. "I was a coward. I couldn't take care of you or your brother, I was young and dumb and there was a war going on. I assumed you would live your life without ever knowing who I was. I was gonna stay strong though, I planned to actually live until... Until your fathers body was shipped to me. It- It cracked my mind and..." That was all she had to say. The answer made her furious, so she ended the jutsu then and there.

- Kirumi

The Purgatory that she was so used to disappeared. Instead it was replaced with a bright light, and the outline of Hades, and whom she assumed to be her child Keida. "She-she hates me." She was crying hard, murmuring through the mess to Hades. He shook his head. "No, honey. She is angry, but she loves you a lot." He consoled her. That's why he was there, she concluded. She embraced her family as they were led deeper into the light.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡

#FF9999
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:15 pm

User Image

Hark, a vagrant. A strange one approaches. A tall man, maybe even a boy? They appeared to be young. Bearing no distinguishable symbols or marks of the land and its factions, the only noticeable mark of this figure was his billowing and loose white clothing. They could almost be mistaken for simple bed sheets with holes cut in them. Their hair, light colored and flowing freely without much controlled form, seemed to add to the large amount of bright colors that this person brought with them.

Approaching the door of the cottage, the user carefully put an ear up to it, waited a bit, looked around through the keyhole and raised a hand to knock. The hand however, simply plunged through a part of the door, completely uncaring that the surface was hard wood. Amazingly, the hand and its finger and wrist bones remained unbroken. It slinked down, undid the lock, and retracted from the hole. Finally, he grasped the handle and opened the door.

"Food...~" The voice of the vagrant groaned.

Armand wasn't sure where he had been, or where things were, or how the world really worked at the moment. All he was sure of, was that he was hungry. Stumbling into what was apparently the kitchen, he made no attempt of masking loud noises. He simply continued to hunt around for food. It's not like anything in this house could hurt him. Armand see food. Armand eat.

(Chakra): 153/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                      (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                      (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                      taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                      -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                      +1 spd lightning,
                                                                      earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                      Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
    • Member 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:37 pm
    User ImageUser Image

She watched the bodies fall, vowing to one day bring them back to life. She sighed and continued to walk through the forest until she found a rather small cottage. It would appear to have been vacant for a long time, the area around it looked cold and everything was run down. She walked in to find a man... rummaging for food? Her stomach growled, needing attention that she hadn't given it... in days. "Do I have to kill you or are you planning on sharing?" Her voice was light and sudden, since her movements were silent it was probably the first clue that she was standing there.

Jutsu:

thefire158

#FF9999
                                            User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:04 pm
      Jai Bait

User Image

Armand would only glance back briefly before returning to his scavenging. "How hostile. Though, you may certainly try. I would be delighted~" Regardless of his apparent challenge, he managed to fish around in a cabinet and find something...a small bag of uncooked rice. He tossed it in her direction and continued his work. "Hellooo...~" He whispered as he found some raw slab of some meat that was marinating for some reason or another. The vagrant didn't hesitate to begin eating it. Chunks of flesh were ripped from it with teeth that were much sharper and pointier than the average human's teeth. This in itself was strange. Blood dripped down Armand's face, staining his chin and the fabric closest to it. Turning around to face Artemis head-on, he looked up and down her body, almost seeming to size her up. Armand slowly raised the rest of the torn-up meat, leveling his arm toward her. This was about his equivalent of a peace offering.

(Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                        (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                        +1 spd lightning,
                                                                        Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
      • Member 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Risky Lifestyle 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Divorced 100
      PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:42 pm
      User ImageUser Image

She stared at him as he threw the rice, beginning the stove to prepare it. In the middle of it, she heard the boy turn around holding out a piece of meat. Smiling at him, she took it and added it in with the rice. Within minutes they had steak rice, seasoned to perfection. "There we go. I'm Artemis Kai Uchiha, try to steal my eyes and I'll steal your life. You are?" She always spoke like this to people she didn't know.

Jutsu:

thefire158

#FF9999
                                              User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 pm
        Jai Bait

User Image

Armand only shrugged. "I don't see why I would want them. I've already got two~" He laughed and continued his grin. "Armand. I think that's my name. I am nothing more than a hungry vagrant who has been rather...we'll say dead for the past couple of months. What's your story? I can't imagine this cottage being a hotspot for the young people to meet at~" He procured a chair from a nearby room and brought it into the kitchen, followed by another. With a quick movement, two bowls and utensils were found. The food was quickly divided up, and then offered to the girl. Armand took his place in one of the chairs. "Please, have a meal with me. It's been a long time since I've had company~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                          Wind +1 Speed

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
        • Member 100
        • Brandisher 100
        • Risky Lifestyle 100

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:33 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aurum trekked through the forest. The weather changed, shifting from the slightly cool weather that clothed the leaf, to the growing mugginess that embodied the Mist. Every breath becoming hotter, beads of sweat forming on his forehead like a King’s crown before running off like the tears of his daughter: hot, consuming, plentiful, ceaseless. The mugginess that accompanied this place made the area feel hotter as the mist clung to his skin. Watching, Aurum felt the ground grow soft and the progress of the mud as it reached further up his leather boots. The trees letting down their dense green vines like braids onto the floor created a curtain of foliage that required constant effort to push aside, to get out of his sight. But the trip seemed to end quickly. The constant heat and whizzing insects finally let up and the temperature began to grow cool again. The path grow less wild, becoming more structured and easy to follow. The ground made by nature, the clearing formed by the stomping feet, and the road made by man’s greediness and lust for more.

He had finally arrived The Caelum Supiri. The bird that fluttered head landed on a post wrought from gold. Letting loose a soft cry before drifting off again, soaring higher and higher into the night sky tossed with stars. Its white underbelly expanded as its small wings picked up pace, releasing a joyous tune as it came into contact with another bird. The two weaving together, diving in falls, pitching upwards in loops, and song being constantly woven by two voices. Two separate minds who worked together to unify themselves in body and in mind. This sense of cooperation and unity reminded him of Hutar, sending a deep longing throughout his body. After the incident he felt half-made, incomplete.

As Aurum continued to follow along the path that led forward, the muggy clouds seemed to lift and he found himself facing another Cabin. Tapping on the door, Aurum shook his head so that his crimson hair would fall down to cover his face as he waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:10 am
        User ImageUser Image

As she finished the rice and put it on the plate, she sat down with two plates in front of her and Armand. She begun to dig in, chewing slowly and savoring each and every bite from which she created. "My mom Kirumi left me as a child, with my brother. I recently ended up killing him and stealing his eyes. I have to go soon, to find my uncle Hashao." She explained the short version of her story. "What is your story?" There was a knock on the door, that she didn't feel like answering. She was eating, focusing on Armand.

Jutsu:

thefire158

#FF9999
                                                User Image

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Hellraiser 500
          • Divorced 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
          • Member 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 am
          Jai Bait

User Image

Armand, with his enhanced hearing, would hear a much louder knock. A small flick of the wrist would create an air bubble that would burst on the shattered lock and handle, pushing it open gently. Refocusing his attention to Artemis, his expression wouldn't change at this abridged story of hers. "Hm, I suppose these things do happen. I won't pry into the motives~"

Armand thought of his own story. Most of it was confidential to Grass...but it had been abandoned. Probably best to keep it hidden regardless. "I don't have much of a story. Plenty of it is still wrapped in red tape. I can tell you that all I've amounted to so far is a wandering vagabond who is very hard to get rid of~"

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                            Wind +1 Speed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:25 pm
          User Image

ecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                        sannin

Cecil would walk up behind Aurum, it looked like his recruitment was going smoothy. "I see you followed the bird, which means your ready to take on the enormous task of helping me. Helping do what you ask, helping me to save the world. Yes I know saving the world it sounds ridiculous but the thing is I can do it, God has entrusted me to do so. Now I must sound crazy don't I, but I assure you I'm not." With that the door would open, he had heard the voices inside thanks to his acute senses. A few birds would land on his shoulders while a rabbit even a deer came up to Cecil. With that he would tell the deer and the rabbit to wait outside while he talked. He entered in front of Aurum and went straight to Artemis."Sorry I couldn't help but here, but did you say your mother was Kirumi?"

Part 2 Rebuilding: Word Count 1865

Stats:

Speed: 12 / Strength:11

220/220

Jutsu:

Passives:
                                                                                        • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                        As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                        This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                        It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                        Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                        Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                        Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                        Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                        Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                        Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                        Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                        Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                        Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                        After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
          • Wall Street 200
          • Money Never Sleeps 200
          • Tycoon 200

bentleyc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:08 am
          User ImageUser Image
          Bentley "Barachiel" Rakurai
          ~Chuunin ~ Rogue ~ True Raiton Sage ~ Sharingan ~ Hatake ~ Chakra: 310/310 ~ Speed: 7 Strength: 5

Bentley had been sprinting around the fire country looking for people to ally himself with under the direction of his god, Raijin. he ran up to this area in time to catch the beginning of Cecil's speech. he stopped and stood behind the group and smiled as Cecil mentioned his mission to save the world that was given to him by God. he activated his sharingan to observe the man more and realized just from the strength of his chakra that the man was the real deal, a truly strong shinobi who was attempting to do God's work just like him.
          "no, you dont sound crazy."
          he would say while standing a bit of distance away, behind Cecil and Aurum.
          "I have a similar calling from God, I've heard his voice call to me, bless me with strength, and lead me all over the world including to his very place at this very moment"
          he smiled softly and shrugged.
          "if this is not an example of divine intervention then I don't know what is."
          He was now fully ready to follow the path that Raijin laid for him, whether or not the God he and Cecil were speaking of was the same God or not. that did not matter, he knew the fact that they were lead by any God was enough of a sign that this man could be a good mentor and leader to the others in the organization

Ryo=108000
          Jutsu used

PASSIVE ABILITIES
          • +160 chakra (50+50+60 point bonuses)
          • Sharingan Perception
          While the Sharingan is active, the wielder is able to see even the slightest movements made by their targets, making them near impossible to trick with a sleight of hands move; this includes being able to see chakra, even underground.
          • Jutsu Mimicry
          While in battle, the Sharingan can let the wielder mimic a jutsu that was used in the previous post as long as the wielder may use that jutsu for an additional 50% chakra. The user may mimic a jutsu that is not of an element they possess, as long as it is below their rank, for double the chakra cost. Any jutsu mimiced lose 1 rank in power
          • Jutsu Copying
          While observing a jutsu be performed, the Sharingan may copy the chakra patterns used to perform the jutsu, allowing the wielder to gain instant knowledge of how to perform the jutsu. In order to learn the jutsu, it must be a jutsu the user is normally able to perform, meaning only jutsu of their element, clan, or bloodline.
          • +1 element added to their copying pool, as well as an additional +10 jutsu added to their copying limit added at all ranks. Essentially, this unlocks the potential for all five elements to be used.
          • Are able to learn jutsu with -2 and /1.5 posts
          • +1 to three elements and needs no handseals for Raiton.
          Black Fire Lord

solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm
          I was an Assassin of the Bloody Mist...

User Image

Honchurue Aisu
          Jounin-Yamikoton-Bloodline Crusher

A lone hooded figure stumbled into the old cabin, a crudely made, unpainted, wooden mask adorned his face as he walked closer towards the man standing there with two others. As he reached the back of the man he would place a hand on his shoulder, not in a threatening way, but more a way to stay upright. After catching his breathe the masked man would say. "You...have...no idea...how hard it...is to find you...Lord Cecil. I have come to serve you, you are my Mizukage not that Kya b***h. I hope you will allow me to still be your servant Lord Mizukage. Honchurue looked different as well. Multiple swords of varying lengths now adorned his sides and back, and his palms were sealed, no mouths on them. A drastic change had happened in him when he forsook the mist. He now in the place of his mouth on his right hand there was a black symbol that looked remarkably similar to the mists symbol. The other change was not visable but under his robes there was mass of swirling tatoos that he made sure were covered up before approaching Cecil.

Jutsu Used
          Chakra=160/160

Speed-8 Strength-9
          ...but now my sole purpose is to destroy the Mist

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
          • Alchemy Level 1 100
          • Battle: Mage 100
          • Battle: KO 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
          • Member 100
          • Brandisher 100
          • Risky Lifestyle 100
          PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:34 pm

User Image

Armand would only leave out the back door, trying to not make much of a noise. Of course, after he thanked the girl for cooking. "Time for me to seek something out. Thank you for having me~" He'd say, and make his way. Don't mind me, just a vagrant. Armand really wasn't keen on interacting with these locals knocking at the door, and aimed to simply leave quietly towards the village.

(Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                            Wind +1 Speed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:49 am
          [OOC: Well, I'm not home so time for a phone post.]

Aurum nodded at the idea that was presented "I do not believe in a god but I will follow you."  

Solarius flare

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces