Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ Video Game & RolePlay
Tales of Series Talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 pm
Hildrhien
The Tales series is my absolute favourite <3 <3
Though Symphonia will be my all time favourite, because it was my very first tales game (plus they threw in some Nordic mythologies), no game series beats Tales for me!

Symphonia indeed be amazing, plus staring at Miss Collette because she looks like a Christmas Angel-in-Humanoid-Form don't hurt, either.

Also anyway, because of some Ed Edd N Eddy Crossover fanfics, I went to play the game and it did wonders.
Shame they are no more, though. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm
Javier Cross
Tales of Fangirl
Javier Cross
Tales of Fangirl
Javier Cross
Tales of Fangirl

I haven't read Kazumi Magica yet, but I heard it's really good.

That would be pretty confusing, Homura and Kohak/Amber/Kohaku look really alike. Well, besides their outfits.

Kazumi Magica is darker than the first 9 episodes of the Main Anime alone for what it's worth.

Design-wise you mean on Homura and Miss Hearts, yes?

Darker? eek Wow, and the first 9 episodes were pretty dark.

Yup, their designs.

You better believe that, it may be up there with the final 3 episodes in all likelihood.

Who got the bright idea in terms of designs for these two, exactly?

Now I have to read it!

Whoever it was really needs to explain why they look so alike.

Best of odds to you about reading it by far.

That's what I'd like to know regarding Homura and Miss Hearts, by far.

Anyway, what can go wrong if we had a 'Tales Warriors' game as a nod to Hyrule Warriors and stuff?(Not in Plotlines of course but in Gameplay.)

That sound interesting, I don't think much could go wrong with that!!  

Vivian Anthony

Relentless Protagonist

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Vivian Anthony

Relentless Protagonist

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:03 pm
Hildrhien
The Tales series is my absolute favourite <3 <3
Though Symphonia will be my all time favourite, because it was my very first tales game (plus they threw in some Nordic mythologies), no game series beats Tales for me!

Tales of Symphonia was my first as well, and my favorite by far! heart Colette's my absolute favorite Tales character!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:28 pm
Love the Tales of series so much. Abyss and Vesperia are my favorites. I've also played Legendia, Graces F, as well as most of Symphonia and Xillia. Oh and a bit of Tales of the World and Phantasia. I also own Xillia 2 but I'm waiting till I finish the first one to start playing...Well that and I'm waiting for my ps3 to be fixed or replaced.

I've even got a few figures from various tales of games on top of my video game shelf.  

Winniwyn

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Vivian Anthony

Relentless Protagonist

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:58 am
Winniwyn
Love the Tales of series so much. Abyss and Vesperia are my favorites. I've also played Legendia, Graces F, as well as most of Symphonia and Xillia. Oh and a bit of Tales of the World and Phantasia. I also own Xillia 2 but I'm waiting till I finish the first one to start playing...Well that and I'm waiting for my ps3 to be fixed or replaced.

I've even got a few figures from various tales of games on top of my video game shelf.

I loved Xillia, all the characters were so amazing! I hope you get your ps3 fixed so that you can play all those games.

I have an Elle figure from Xillia 2 and Milla, just the small ones though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 pm
Winniwyn

You even played or watched Tales of Hearts even?  

Javier Cross

Winniwyn

Tipsy Senshi

18,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:16 pm
Javier Cross
Winniwyn

No, unfortunately I don't have a Vita so I haven't been able to play that one yet. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:41 pm
Winniwyn
Javier Cross
Winniwyn

No, unfortunately I don't have a Vita so I haven't been able to play that one yet. sad

I watched the Playthroughs, Miss Hearts feels so pretty actually. redface
Plus it doesn't hurt it took a few nods from Princess Tutu and was from the same early years as The World of Scott Pilgrim either.  

Javier Cross

AnimeGirlsFan02

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:33 am
I have some of the Tales of Series. I have Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Symphonia/Dawn of the new world. But I'm going to try and get
Tales of Zestiria, but I'm trying to save up for that one.  
☆ Video Game & RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff