Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Secret Place

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:31 pm
User Image

A dark cave where there are drawings on the rocks.

A mysterious door awaits there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero awoke on the cold floor of a cave. His mind was fogged as a small flaming bunny of black and white sat a few feet away from him. After a moment his mind cleared and he climbed to his feet. "W-where am I?" He did not see anyone around. Oda and Erin walked through the same portal, but did they arrive else where? He was not sure, but it seemed he was all alone besides the flame familiar he called forth before he walked into the portal. "It does not matter. I have people waiting for me and I have to......" Xero's voice trailed off as his eyes looked over the drawing on the wall. His eyes focused on one drawing in particular. It was of a the symbol he bared within a heart. His eye widened as memories flashed before his eyes and voices echoed in his mind.

"Come on Xero! Come check out this place I found," a girl shouts as she enters the cave. Miyuki? Is that you? "Slow down damn it. I am not as agile as you are, you know." A boy enters the cave and tears start to fall from Xero's face as this memory begins to cause him pain. The girl giggles at the boy and then grabs his hand taking him over to the blank cave wall. Xero was confused since he had just seen drawings there moments before. She pulled some chalk from her pocket and handed it to the boy with a smile, then turned to draw on the wall. The boy smiled softly and it was such a warm smile. Xero's tear began to fall to the ground at the sight of the two children. A few moments pass in silence as they drew and Xero watched before the boy spoke. "So what are you drawing?" The girl gave a warm smile and said, "My hero. What about you?" The boy moved to the side and showed a stunning sketch of the girl. The girl blushed and smiled as she reviled she was drawing him. The boy smiled and takes the girls. Slowly the move for a kiss, but suddenly the cave grew silent where you could not hear the outside world any longer.
"No don't." Wind started to be sucked into the cave. The boy pulled the girl close to him trying to protect her from what ever it was. It was then they all saw the door that was once in the cave was now gone and a gaping black void was in its place. "Please, no. Don't do this." The wind was growing stronger as it flew into the void. A voice rang through the cave. Your destiny calls. Now you will come to Kingdom Hearts. The girl began to float in the air as the boy desperately held onto her. "Stop this now!" The boys grip slipped and the girl flew back. Xero jumped to grab her as the two boys shout "no" in unison. Xero's hand phased through the girl's hand and then all grew quiet again before the memory.

Xero sat weeping on the ground.
"Miyuki.......I will come save you........I promised you back then and I always keep my promises. I am sorry I forgot. My goal will always be Kingdom Hearts." The little bunny jumped to his shoulder and nestled against his cheek. His thoughts went to another promise. He had to go save X first. "Please wait a little longer." As he turns to leave the cave the bunny jumped down and jumped into the wall where his symbol was within the heart. The heart grew and surrounded the pictures of the two children. Then the cave grew quiet once more with only the sounds of the ocean from outside.

<>

Mood:
Heroic
Party:

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemtion

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Lol I figured I would make more of Xero's story known and portals have been known to collide with his own power sending him to unknown places. I'll be that way in a post or two. Unless you guys have someone that wants to get me. Just know that the portal their closed behind Oda and Erin without Xero joining them.))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:33 am
Hector the True

[ooc: Ohh, I was wondering why you posted here instead of the manor, haha. Anyways, thats cool, it's good to reveal a little more about your character. 3nodding ]  
Destiny Islands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games