Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thick fog swirls around the ankles of the beasts that wander here, the soft flutter of moths all around, though they cannot be seen. Skeletons of trees, and bones of old in the shallow waters that lap against hooves and paws. In the quiet, damp whispers of the swamp there are voices, speaking softly and all at once. This is a sacred place, a peaceful place...

A soft green glow appears in the mists, the soft sounds of steps in water. A doe emerges, a face marked with a permanent skeletal grin, though her actual expression seems quite somber and stoic. Her eyes are aglow, blinking slowly at the visitors. A moth matching her colors flutters overhead.

For a moment, she says nothing, merely looking the two does over, standing there with her head held high, posture still and perfect.

"...What is it you seek?" She asked, voice holding a smooth timbre, soft and deep despite her rougher exterior.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The misty doe watched with glassy eyes as the magnificent doe emerged from the fog blanketing the moor. She was every bit as somber and spectral as she had heard, even more than she had imagined. She had caught whispers about the mysterious tribe on her lonely wanderings from pool to pool, and once she had gathered the items necessary for the offering, she had set out with her heart open and her song free to let the swamp guide her to where she needed to be.

"I seek a place to serenade those who have passed beyond, and to aid those in between the realm of the living and the passed to their eternal slumber. I wish for a place to spread my songs and twine my voice with others for the pleasure of the MotherFather's ears."

0- Menma -0

Delicate Rose Bud

Excitable Kitten

Mennykins

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:42 pm
Delicate Rose Bud

Rot could sense that spirits were drawn to this doe- Yes…there they were, wisps of faded blue and white dancing around the does ears like a floating crown. She would do well, using her gift to help them sleep. The does expression warmed as End, her moth, gathered the offering the other had brought.

"Home calls. You will meet your sisters and brothers. They will be singing with you." Rot spoke softly, turning and motioning for the doe to follow.

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games