Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] The start of a bromance(Lex is totallymakingthisadate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 6:46 pm
insidiousEnigma
End it soon, I think we can wrap it up in a few posts

"My skill set is random, mostly because my interests change, a lot." Well Pokemon didn't change, but a lot of things had. "But I'll be happy to read your cards. And here we are," Lex parked the car and stepped out, stretching out. "Shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:06 pm
"I look forward to it." Zacharie nodded before turning his gaze out the window. "Oh, that was quick." He murmured as he started to unbuckle and gather his things before hopping out of the car. He glanced around, watching people mill about the sidewalk as he waited for Lex to join him.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:36 am
insidiousEnigma
End it here?

Lex made sure the car was locked before walking over to Zacharie. "Many adventures await, though it will end with one or both of us being possibly broke at the end." He said and beamed. "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:32 pm
Shaddaling
I think here is a good place to end it!

Zacharie very highly doubted that their expedition would lead to him being 'broke', but he supposed that Lex didn't know about his inheritance so he let the comment go without comment. "I'm looking forward to these...'adventures'." He said slowly, returning his roommates cheerful smile with a nervous, but genuine one of his own.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas