Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:03 pm
The sun was setting by the time the two trainers, Rosie and Citrine had made their way back into Camphoreon from the eastern Trainer's Center. The trip was much shorter thanks to the fact that both of the girls had Pidgeot, so by the time Rosie lead them down and landed right in front of a small cute little house set in a quiet city neighborhood, lined with trees on either side of the street there was still just enough light for the street lamps that buzzed to life not to matter.

"Welcome to my home~" Rosie said, with a gesture to the small house and a bright smile. sliding off of the Pidgeot's back and stepping in front of him to accept some cuddles before she let him fly back off toward the back yard of the house.
Rosie herself made her way up to the front door, gesturing for Citrine to follow her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:13 pm
Cirtine's typically slender red eyes were saucer round as they approached Rosie's home. Bingo was following Rosie's pidgeot, since he didn't know where to go. As they landed, Citrine couldn't help but marvel at how cute the neighborhood was. Trees lining the street? Grass lawns? It was a total fantasy suburbia to her! "Sorry or the intrusion." She responded automatically as she turned to Bingo. "Now, remember where we're parked." She waggled her finger at the bluebird, only to have him gently try and n** her finger. "Why don't you go make friends with Rosie's pokemon? You know where I'll be." She rubbed the bird's beak before it took off. Ah, so this was Rosie's home?

She looked at it carefully. Citrine couldn't help but feel like this was some dream dollhouse! It was so cute! The girl bound up behind Rosie and when the door was open, couldn't help but call out "Honey! We're home!" in as cheesy an accent as she could muster.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:25 pm
"He can follow Perdy to the back, the bigger pokemon usually like to hang out there, and its not far from where we'll be." Rosie reassured, smiling at the blue Pidgeot.

The door was already unlocked when Rosie got to it, meaning that people were already home. stepping inside she laughed at Citrine's call into the home pausing to let the teen in. before she closed the door.
"come on in, make yourself at home."

the entrance way was small and tiled, but lead immediately out to the living room and the kitchen and dining room beyond to the left. to the right was a doorway, that lead to a set of stares going up, and another room.
As soon as they entered there was a cheerful barking and before they knew it a Growlithe was pouncing over to the two, though he paused when he saw a stranger at the door, perking his ears and tilting his head.

"Hey Jazz~" Rosie Greeted, reaching down to pet the pokemon who still stared curiously at Citrine.
"Where is everyone?" Rosie asked poking her head around to look into the living room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:46 pm
Another pokemon - a Jolteon, purple, blue, and shimmery - appeared at the edge of the room, eyeing Citrine critically. The electric-type looked only for a moment before turning to return to wherever she had been before the sudden arrival, apparently satisfied with her brief scrutiny.

The sound of footsteps was upon the staircase, and within a few short moments Luke had descended from the second floor, greeting the pair with a smile. Compared to how he might have appeared in the past, his figure was more imposing, strengthened and hardened by the adversities that had been overcome, as evidenced by the scars upon his face and hands - of what was visible with his long-sleeved shirt. Any intimidation that he might have given off, however, was wholly subdued by the gentleness of his disposition: His movements were mostly quiet, and his features were open and calm.

"Welcome back," he said to Rosie before addressing Citrine properly, "and hello; I'm guessing you're the friend Rosie texted me about?" He tilted his head slightly, thought in his expression. "Actually-- We've met before, haven't we? For the Hoenn trip?" He ducked his head down somewhat sheepishly, his smile apologetic, "I'm sorry to say I can't come up with your name, though..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:14 pm
"Ohmygosh!" She gasped at seeing the cute puppy pokemon enter the short hall to greet them. Citrine slipped off her shoes by the door- it was habit, more then being polite. What a cute puppy! She wanted to pet it... and then there was a jolteon?! She inhaled so sharply that she ended up hiccuping on the air bubble she swallowed as she looked at the sparkly, pretty eeveelution. "Aw..." She whined when it left. PRECIOUS! She wanted to go and snuggle both these pokemon- Why didn't she have anything cute and precious like them? Why did she have ghosts? But her train of thought was thrown off by the redhead that descended the stairs.

Huh. She thought he'd be taller. And... darker. He was a cop...thing? He didn't really look like one. Citrine didn't realize she was staring at him until a moment after Luke spoke to her. "ACK! OH! I'm sorry!" He tan skin flushed red and she fidgeted a moment as she realized what he said. "What?" Now that she looked at him, Luke did look kind of familiar? Hoenn trip... "OH ARCEUS! You're right! Yeah... I was there. Rosie had invited me. I didn't think anyone really noticed me..." Because she was a kid. Most of the people there... they had been much older then her. "I'm Citrine. It's a pleasure to meet you finally, again... something like that!" She thrust her hand out at him unceremoniously awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:25 pm
The girls excitement seemed to reflect back at the Growlithe, who perked up again and with another bound forward ran ride up to the girl and rolled himself against her, barking happily.
He was joined shortly by a white Quilava with pink flames, though she seemed more interested in what Jazz was doing than a new person in the house.

Rosie watched the pokeball, slipping out of her own boots while Luke came to join them, before she hopped over to give her husband a hug.
There was a moment of surprise though when both of then voiced having seen one another before, and the blond looked utterly surprised "Oh- wait so you two have met before?"
Her eyes only widened when the Hoenn trip was brought up, and she paused again. "Really? Oh my gosh I feel so silly." She said, letting her hands slip back down from Luke, placing one of them on her cheek "Gosh I knew you both were there on the boat too" well that was embarrassing.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:35 pm
Luke responded happily to the hug with a light kiss upon his wife's forehead. He extended a hand to return Citrine's gesture, laughing slightly, "I could say the same of myself. I can't imagine I was all that noticeable, running off by myself and spending the whole trip alone. I'm sorry if I came off as kind of... unapproachable back then." He was embarrassed by the memory of how standoffishly and rudely he had behaved when he was younger.

"Anyway," his shook his head slightly to clear the subject, "it's a pleasure to meet you as well - properly. Just returned to the region?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:45 pm
Citrine shook Luke's hand while Rosie expressed her embarrassment. She marveled for a moment that Luke's hand was bigger, and scarred, and a little rougher then she'd been expecting, but she hadn't really shaken hands with people like this before so she wasn't even sure what she was expecting.

"Thepleasure'smine!" She blurted out as the growlithe leaned into her legs. She released Luke's hand and looked at the dog and gave up, dropping to her knees to bury her face in the firetype's fur. "puppypuppypuppy~" She whispered happily before looking up and petting him properly.

"Unapproachable?" she blinked, trying to recall how anyone had acted. "Uh... apology accepted I guess, but I can't really remember you or anyone. There were a lot of people and I didn't know anyone but Rosie. ... I was so scared by everyone that I ended up going home shortly after." she admitted sheepishly. At least she could pet Jazz. Petting the dog and focusing on that made her feel less awkward. "But... you're right. I just arrived back today and ran into Rosie. Well, ran into a poll technically. But still ran into Rosie!" Wait, why did she admit that. "I'm sorry, I'm kind of nervous."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:58 pm
Oh Jazz really liked this girl! He yipped happily at the attention, his ears flopping back as she pet him, but it wasn't long before he was hopping up to prop himself up onto her chest and licking her cheek.
"Grow!"

Rosie beamed at the fun the two were having meeting one another, taking Luke's other hand to lace his fingers with hers for a moment, leaning lightly against his shoulder ash er eyebrows arched and she just smiled at Citrine's admission.
"I think we all kind of went our separate ways, I'm not sure what Steven was planning, but I guess some of us we got what we needed out of it." she tilted her head, a sympathetic smile forming over her lips "I did find you becasue of that." she pointed out "Your nose isn't still sore, is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:37 pm
Citrine was sitting quickly, laughing as the dog licked her. Oh, she had to get one of these. Of course she also had to tip her face up so she could actually talk, and not french kiss a growlith.

"I told you earlier... it would be like free cosmetic surgery." she said between laughs. "I'm fine." She then flopped her arms around the growlith and held him in a hug so he couldn't get her face. He could still get her ear and hair though.

"Luke, Rosie said you were in a special... trainer force. Some special op police trainer... something or other." She decided to get that out there now. She was curious about it, and if she asked now, then she wouldn't worry about it and fret over how to bring it up later.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:07 pm
He blinked in surprise in response to the confession about the literal run-in. She didn't seem to be hurt, though, as evidenced by both her enthusiastic interactions with the Growlithe, overall high spirits, and, of course, her response to Rosie's question, so maybe that was just the sort of information that shouldn't be made into a deal. "I hope you could at least enjoy the trip a bit, for what it was," Luke said, thinking back on the adventure in Hoenn. It had been a good introduction to training, even if the recreational battling practiced in major League regions wasn't of much use to them in their efforts against Team Rocket.

He received Rosie's hand without distinctly thinking about it but was nonetheless glad for its presence. "Oh, yeah," he replied to Citrine with a nod, "the KSO - Kodo Special Ops. 'Police trainer' is pretty close, in terms of what the position is like. In other regions they deal with pokemon-related crime and abuse, but here in Kodo we're pretty much exclusively handling things related to Team Rocket."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:57 pm
Rosie nodded lightly along with Luke's much better explanation as to what Special Ops was all about.
"There is actually two Trainer's Centers here in Kodo now." Rosie added "The one we were at, and there is another one up to the west, in the desert right were Team Rocket used to be hiding." she told the girl "They do different kind of training there that better helps with situations with Team Rocket."
Rosie tilted her head to the side a little, looking from Luke back to Citrine "A lots been added here since you've last been on Kodo huh."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:41 pm
Citrine listened patiently, still hugging and petting the fluffy fire type. She decided part of her new training would be she had to find a growlithe. But then Rosie mentioned that they had found... Team Rocket's base AND turned it into a trainer's center "HOLY TROLLS AND GOBLINS!" She squeaked. "Team Rocket's base? And it's now a trainer's center?" That was so cool! And so exciting! That probably had all the rockets even MORE angry though. "Yeah, so much has changed." Citrine finally let go of the puppy pokemon and stood up, brushing some of the fur off her.

"So, do the special ops train more in the old rocket base then? What sort of training is it? I bet it's intense!" She was fired up! If it weren't for her knowing she lacked the skills of a good trainer right now, she would likely have blurted out that she wanted to join. She did, actually. She wanted to join. Citrine could train hard and become a good trainer, and do good things! Maybe help control, if not stop team rocket! And become a gym leader some day!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:47 pm
Rosie beamed again, clearly amused by the way Citrine chose to place in stead of swearwords.
Jazz wiggled around in Citrine's arms as he got himself comfertable, then settled in, panting lightly and looking up to at Rosie and Luke then back to the trainer holding him.

"Mmmm... Not that much." Rosie replied "I think that's more for trainers who are not part of special ops. I don't see a lot of Special Ops Officers doing their own training there." Rosie admitted though looked to Luke for confirmation.

"Its a lot different from the Trainer's Center we were at, We'll have to go there for sure so you can see for yourself." Rosie offered with a light smile.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas