Whaddup Victims? Hopefully enjoying a delicious, insomnia inducing pasta!

Speaking of which--I have just joined this nifty little guild in hopes of finding a partner in crime or two to participate in a new RP about The Operator and his Proxies searching for the ever so coveted artifact called "The Ark".

*COUGHALSOATOBIxOCPAIRINGCOUGH* damn...need to stop smoking.

The story follows Hoody, Masky, Tobi, and Jeff as proxies under Slenderman. They are in the middle of a war between different factions of monsters called 'Nightmares' for the possession (or in other cases destruction) of a talisman one human bloodline can wield called "The Ark". It was created by an Egyptian Priest looking to protect his people by creating creatures in the fierce images of the gods. Thus leading to the creation of Slenderman, who loyally served his bloodline for generations until the war between the nightmares began. The Ark's abilities allow the user to create, contain, and destroy nightmares, but it does not work on humans, thus it has no effect on proxies. Sorta a contingency plan for Slenderman in case he ever came across an Ark who was not willing to cooperate.

So essentially it would follow the most current bloodline consisting of three siblings, two brothers and a sister. The youngest brother starts to have visions of Monsters and horrific events, but is then murdered by The Rake alongside his older brother on a camping trip, leaving the sister as the sole capable wielder of the Ark.

I would also like to do a little side story about Jeff's actual background. It involves the subjects from "The Blood Freezing Experiment" and the job Jeff's father had so suddenly acquired in his story.

They mention that the experiments have tough leathery skin and insomnia. Sounds similar to Jeff, doesn't it? And then you take into consideration that somebody with those degree of burns that he supposedly has wouldn't become white and leathery, but red, purple and blistering.
So what if by chance he came into contact with the serum from the Blood freezing experiment somehow? Would make sense that maybe his father was a technician that supervised the experiment and injected his possibly dying son with it to save him?

Also keep in mind: He killed his family in two days of being released from the hospital. It took the subjects less than 48 hours to go completely postal...just saying. e n e

Its just a fun idea for drama later on. Maybe the test subjects manage to convert Jeff at some point. *shrug*

If only one person wants to participate, I'm down with doubling up on characters, it's no big deal. Same goes for if I decide to do it as a group RP, whatever characters go unused it's fine, I'll double up.

And that's about it for now! PM me with any questions! Sweet Dreams.