Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Help wanted or not...(Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:41 pm
Riyo was ready, flask open and prepared for a good swig when she felt his hand touch her leg. Her brow furrowed at his words, shifting to look up at the boil.

After a moment of contemplation, the feline sat back up and looked at the tree. Well. It wasn't exactly what she had been hoping for, but in a way it looked like Riyo had at least gotten one of the things she wanted. "Merry Christmastival, a*****e." She returned the favor and gave him a gentle pat on the leg, taking a swig of the mystery drink as she watched the tree smolder.

"This is not going to be a tradition, though." Unless they did it in his room next year.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:48 pm
His smirk grew when she returned the sentiment though this was certainly not how he expected to spend the day. "I guess today wasn't so bad. Got a job and watched you nearly burn your dorm to the ground."

Though he tried to pout and look disappointed when Riyo said this wouldn't be a tradition. "And I was really looking forward to you upping the antic next year. What will I have to look forward to?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:04 pm
"At least you had a good day." To mark it as mediocre might be a bit of an overstatement. She had done her share of optimism for at least 5 years today.

Riyo shook her head as she noticed his pout. "Upping the antic? Do I need to sacrifice a minipet on an altar and summon some sort of deity to burn down an orphanage for you to enjoy yourself?" The ghoul took another drink and turned her head towards him. "You're gonna have to do more than hand me fire hydrants if you want that Christmastival wish to come true."

It was about that time a bright pink kitty walked back towards the duo, with blood smeared all over its cute little face. Or maybe he had just... Gotten into some ketchup. Yeah. Ketchup.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:18 pm
"That could be a good start." Titus nodded with approval, chuckling when the ghoul continued. "I'll be sure to bring two fire extinguishers instead of one."

His attention moved to the bright pink abomination as it drew closer, the red in dark contrast to its lighter fur. "I think the sacrifice has already been made." Gross, though on the up side they didn't have to deal with the lepus running around Riyo's room. Silver lining.

"Well do you want help cleaning any of this up before I go?" Because on a strange twist of fate Titus had work and a few hours of probation that he was procrastinating in finishing up.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:33 pm
"Great." Two fire extinguishers. Perfect.

Riyo looked towards the movement and smiled as she looked at Sweet Pea, setting aside the flask to pick up her little monster. "Awww little Sweet Pea. Did you feast on the organs of our enemies?" She cooed, the vaisel kitten mewing in response as he licked his paws.

Her eyes immediately shot back to Titus at the offer of aid. "... You'd help me?" Really the cat ghoul had been planning on leaving the mess for the morning, but if he was going to help... "I'd... I'd like that." Thank Jack for small miracles.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:49 pm
"Well, I don't have to if you are going to act so surprised by it." He huffed. But honestly through all the work he had done with his probation he had gotten fairly used to cleaning up after other people. Cleaning up the now crispy tree and melted ornaments wouldn't be so bad after the messes he had cleaned up in the cafeteria.

When it seemed she was going to except his aid he nodded. "Alright then." He looked around for a good place to start wondering if it would be practical to just shove the remains of the tree out the window. "Were you wanting to keep any of the uhh....can they even be called decorations at this point?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:27 pm
Riyo stood as the boil agreed to help, a smile smile on her features from the thought of the gesture. With a gentle touch, she set her satan cat back on his feet and moseyed on over to the tree. "Hm." She looked around at all the ruined ornaments, plucking a single orb from the tree. There was at least one that had managed to catch the smallest amount of crisp.

"Alright. Lets chuck this sonofabitch out the window." Great minds think alike. "The gnomes can deal with it."

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff