Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:48 pm
The two grunts looked at each other as Ryan approached and quickly figured out why he was there. "Crap!" One exclaimed, reaching into his pocket and dropping the dex they'd swiped from a certain very tall brunette when he'd set out dropped on his way out of the labs. They'd come up with their little pack knowing Lu didn't have his dex, but went smart enough to realize someone else on the freezer did. They took off running as soon as Ryan gave them the warning.

Lu looked up as the door opened, patting Tea on the head and standing straight. He spotted Ryan, and sighed in relief. Lu never really talked to the guy, but he had to appreciate him if nothing else. He seemed...calmer than Kyle, which was something Lu was glad for.

"Thanks for getting us out, uh, Ryan... I guess I knocked it closed..." He said quietly, looking around for the grunts he thought he saw. "You didn't see any, u-uh... people around here, did you?" Even if he was just seeing people, he still had to deliver the crates to someone. He glanced around to see if Kyle was coming, and to step out of the guys way so he could pick up his crates and get everything done with, then go skip out on his soft to final get a nap. Tea trotted out of the freezer and looked off down the hallway and sniffed the air, ears lowered unhappily.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:50 pm
Ryan let out a sigh as they left, getting the freezer door open and looking in at the two very cold Grunts inside.
"I don't know about that." Ryan replied to Lu, reaching down to pick up the fallen dex, a frown on his face as he looked it over.

Kyle brushed past Lu on his way out, pausing by Ryan as he escaped the cold.
"Who were you talking to?" He asked, frowning.

"A couple of guys, I guess they found it funny that you two were stuck in here."
He looked over at Kyle and before the other Grunt could get a word in he interrupted "WE don't have time to go after them you know, this has pushed back our departure time already."

Kyle scowled and shot a sharp look at Ryan "Trust me I'm aware of that," He moved to head back into the freezer to get the cargo again.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:10 pm
Lu looked at the dex that Ryan picked up and tilted his head. "Er, could I see that? I think it might be... uh...." Lu trailed off, patting his pockets to ensure he really didn't have his. It was nowhere to be found, which only made his suspicions worsen. At least the other two seemed in a hurry to leave.

"Um, are you guys good to go...? We're out of the freezer, so I think in going to go... labs, bed, somewhere.... I just need to find the people who needed these crates, and...yeah..." halfway through guys statement he started mumbling it to himself, lifting up the two crates and looking around a bit aimlessly. The two grunts, from a distance, peered down at him from the hallway and one shoved the other out off his hiding place.

"Oh, you can just leave that there, we'll get it later!" One said, then quickly ducked back around the corner and a shuffling of feet running away could be heard. Lu looked in their direction tiredly, sighed, and sat the crates down. He muttered to himself, complaining quietly about short people being rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:04 pm
Upon the request Ryan handed the Dex over to Lu, while Kyle pulled out a few more boxes to set them up on the dolly for transport.
Kyle's jaw was set the more Lu spoke, He was finally out of the freezer so he can get back to work, yet this guy was still talking.
Ryan's words were enough to keep Kyle focused for the time being at least, and no more attention was given to Lu, though every now and then Kyle would glance up as they made their way out, to the two grunts hiding and being childish.

Oh he was going to have something to deal with when he got back, and figure out just what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was several hours later when Kyle and his team returned to the base, and Lu would hear a knock at his quarter door.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:13 pm
Lu eventually shoved the crates back into the freezer and delivered himself to the labs, attempting a "see you" at Kyle and Ryan out of politeness, but it came out behind a stifled yawn and he didn't bother to fix it. Once he'd gotten to the lab, Lu had possibly the first bit of luck he'd had all day, and a different person there had offered to switch shifts with him so he could sleep. For once, he didn't object to someone doing something for him.

He barely got his shoes off before he collapsed into bed, passing out with swiftness a certain blue video game character would envy. It seemed like he'd only been out for a minute when he heard someone knocking at his door. Lu groaned, rubbing his eyes and rolling out of bed. His hair tie had fallen out of his braid, so his hair was vaguely wavy and rather messy, but he didn't feel like fixing it; he just spit out the few strands that got in his mouth and opened his door.

"Er..." He started smartly, blinking a few times at looking at Kyle. "Are you looking for-" Lu broke into a yawn, turning away and covering his mouth before continuing, "For KO? He's um, not in..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:13 pm
"Who the ******** is KO?" Kyle asked snappily, his arms were folded across his chest, the scars over the high point of his cheeks flushing a little red as he frowned in a way that would tell Lu that he didn't want to be there.
"I'll say this once, so just shut up and listen, and if you decide to rub it in my face I'm going to make you regret it."

He frowned deeper and huffed "You didn't close the door of the freezer, Ryan found the two guys who were outside and after shaking them up a bit they admitted to locking us in. So I was wrong for blaming you."
His yellow eyes narrowed "This doesn't mean I don't think you're still a clumsy idiot." He scoffed in conclusion, and with that unfolded his arms, turned down the hall, and left.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:18 pm
Lu blinked a few times and... then blinked a few more. Was he hearing that right? Was he still dreaming? This must have been a dream; Lu stared dumbly at Kyle, then snapped out of his stupor as the grunt began walking away.

"W-wait, was that... were- did you apologize?" He asked, rubbing his eyes. "They did shut us in- they, um... I-I-" He was not prepared for this very confusing situation at all. And Lu didn't particularly want to draw it out, but he did feel a little guilty... "I- sorry for uh, for calling you names." He said, then very quickly ducked back into his room and closed the door before Kyle could change his mind and take back his words, or something else scary.

...What a strange day.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces