[PRP] The Adventure Begins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:43 pm
"I wanna catch as many dragons as I can!" Drayce said, "And if I can't catch 'em...I wanna at least be able to see 'em, ya know?" They patted down their many pockets as they searched for something before giving a little huff of a laugh. "I forgot it in my room, but I brought a camera. I'm gonna take lotsa pictures so I can put 'em in my adventure journal!" Their parents had made sure that they had lots of ways to keep track of their adventures and for that, they were really grateful.

They nodded to show that they were listening as Gon explained what he planned to do once he got to Kodo, a bright smile slowly coming to their face. "Yeah? When ya say it like that I just know that you'll be able to do it!" They said earnestly, Purrito nodding along in agreement. "Ya gotta be...uhm...excited! That's the word, sorta. But you've gotta be excited about what you wanna do, that's the way to get it done!"

Drayce watched Gon curiously as he stood, only to give an excited nod at the suggestion. "Yes!" They exclaimed, clutching Purrito close to their chest before kicking off of the floor and rolling back over their shoulder and up onto their feet. "I love climbing things! One time, I climbed this biiiiiiiiiiig tower in the big city. I got in trouble but it was so much fun!" They hopped excitedly from foot to foot, very obviously excited about this whole climbing business. "Let's go, let's go!" Hardly waiting for the other, they started off towards the back of the boat where the stairs there were stairs leading below deck and some up to the observation deck.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:13 pm
One arm still crooked to hold the perched Treecko on it, while still leaning against his shoulder, the gecko's large eyes turned toward Drayce as the taller boy stood up.
Gon perked up happily as the other boy stood to join him, though his smile faded with a more intrigued tilt of his head "An Adventure book? Like, a journal or something?"

"Hee hee hee" Gon chuckled through his teeth in a pleased manner, glad that there was no doubt even on Drayce's part as to Gon's goals. "And I know you'll see all the dragons!"

Gon jogged in place for a hew kicks, then, scooping past Drayce hurried out to the main deck, spinning around to run backwards and see if Drayce was following.
"Oh wow! a tower? How big was it?" Gon asked, interested, he couldn't say he had seen anything like what Drayce was talking about before. "On Wailord Island we have Huuuuuuge trees" He said, sprawling his arm out as he spoke. "I'm only climbed up those."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:24 am
"Yeah, yeah. Justa bunch of paper Mum stuck together in this real neat leather bind." They nodded enthusiastically and made a vaguely square shape with their hands to show the size of the journal. "You should get one too, that way you can write all about your adventures and show it to lotsa people." They said sagely before giving a wide grin. "Yeah, I'll see all of them...and write about the adventures I have with them. I'll make sure to find you and tell you all about them!"

Drayce picked up their pace a bit to keep up the with short, dark haired boy but kept in mind to not accidentally step on him. "Mmn...Prism Tower is the biggest tower in Lumiose. Dunno how tall it is exactly, though." They'd never really thought to ask how tall the tower was before. "Climbing trees is great though! I climb all sorts of trees at home. Sometimes I even sleep up in 'em; trees are great for naps, ya know?" They said with a firm nod that was echoed by Purrito. "Maybe while you're in Kodo you'll be able to try to climb other things." They cocked their head slightly. "Climbin' trees is great and all, but climbing other things is real fun too, ya know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:06 pm
"Me? Do you really think so?" Gon asked, leaning forward a little while his momentum rocked him onto his heels. "I don't know, I've never really wanted to keep a journal before or anything, But I know I won't forget this adventure!"
The tiny boy laughed and smiled "Though, Aunt Mito does wants me to write her a lot."

Lumiose, Prism tower, places and things he had never heard of before, but already he was feeling a chill go up his spine in a want to see what a place like that must be like.

"Of course!" Gon laughed delightedly, "Treecko and I would climb them all the time," Treecko cheered from Gon's shoulder.
He beamed wide at the other boy, glad to meet someone who understood what those feelings were like.

Once they were on the bow of the boat, the springy youth reached out for the pole that held up the covering, and quick as could be his small form clambered up the pole, disappearing over the top of the roof before his spiky black hair poked back out from over the edge to see if Drayce would follow.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:48 pm
Drayce supposed that Gon had made a fair point. There was definitely no way that they were going to forget all of the different adventures that they had in Kodo, even if they went on a million! But the thought of being able to go back and flip through their journal to see what exactly they had been thinking or feeling during any given point held too much appeal for them though. "Aunt Mito?" The red-head repeated, cocking their head slightly before nodding just a bit. "Writing home is a good idea, I'm gonna write home lots to let Mum and Father know that I'm doin' alright. It'd be bad to make them worry, yeah?"

They watched the small boy climb up to the roof with no small amount of admiration. They could barely remember a time when they had been so small, but they were fairly certain that they would have had a bit of trouble trying to climb somewhere so high up. "Sometimes Smaug would fly up and put me hiiiiiigh up in the trees." They reminisced fondly as they shifted Purrito so he could stand on their shoulders and hold onto their hair for balance. "Up we go, Purrito!" The lanky trainer gave a little hop to reach one of the horizontal support bars before easily hoisting themselves up. "That's how I learned to climb down from trees, ya know? Smaug would take me hiiiiigh up and then wait at the bottom while I figured out how'ta get down." With a little grunt they swung themselves up onto the roof, landing gracefully next to the dark-haired boy. "Wooooooooow, s'real pretty up here!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:50 pm
"Yeah, my aunt Mito back on Wailord Island." Gon replied "She's pretty much the only mother I've ever known though." this was followed with a big grin. The way he felt about it, He loved Mito like a mother, and she took care of him even if she tended to nag about things. Because of her he never wanted for a mother, since she's always been one for him.
"Hey Drayce-" Gon continued, his eyes widening as Drayce joined him up on the roof of the awning. "What about your parents? Are they pokemon trainers too? And who's Smaug?"

The boy had moved out of the taller boy's way when he made his way up, a bright look on his tanned face with how quickly he moved up the pole.
and with a brief "Hee hee!" Gon pushed himself to his feet, holding an arm out to allow Treecko to use it to clamber back up his body and onto his head again.
Staring out over the wide ocean view, nothing but wide open blue, no sigh or even the Wingul that signaled approaching land. Seemed they still had a long way to go.

But still, the sun was beating down on them without any obstetrical, and thought he breeze still carried a deep chill, there were moments when the bright sun would cut through and provide a moments worth of warmth.
"Mmmmm- it feels much better up here" Gon sighed stretching his arms out to the sky and squeezing his eyes shut.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:51 pm
"She sounds real nice. I got lotsa mothers like that, so I know whatcha mean." Drayce nodded seriously as they stretched out of the roof and watched Purrito balance on their outstretched legs. "My mum...she's a gypsy. She was born in Romania but she came to Kalos with her parents to go on tour...ya know, like do carnivals and festivals and stuff. But she met Father and they fell in love! Father was studyin' to become an...an uhm...well, handle money. Like for banks, ya know?" They tapped their chin thoughtfully and reached out to help Purrito back to his feet when he tumbled off of their legs. "So she stayed in Kalos with Father but they lived in a lil' group of other gypsies. So...no, they're not trainers. Mum does festivals, fortunes, crafts, dancing, singing, and Father does money stuff from the little town we live near."

Drayce gave a little laugh as they watched Purrito do a little somersault and manage to stay balanced on their leg, "Yaaaaay, good job, Purrito!" They cheered, scooping up their pokemon to snuggle them close to their chest. "Smaug's my first pokemon, he's a Charizard! He's back home though, helpin' move the caravans back to Geoseng. I miss him lots already but I've got Purrito and Hopalong." The trainer said, nuzzling their cheek against their pokemon's soft fur as they peered out at the vast expanses of sky and sea. "I think it's warmer up here 'cause there's nothin' to make any shade. Just lotsa sun!" They tilted their head back to let the sun beat down on their face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:01 pm
Th boy of the smaller stature body twisted around at the torso, folding his hands behind his head and blinking with a bit of surprise back at Drayce, "Lots of mothers?" He repeated, instantly curious as to what Drayce could mean by that.
The other boy's explanation of what kind of family he lived in, and everyone involved caused Gon's wide to light up in amazement, turning around to crouch down in front of where Drayce's legs were splayed.
"That sure sounds like a really cool Family." He agreed, keeping his hands behind his head the boy grinned big.

"Oh- So you have more pokemon then just Purrito? Lets see... Smaug, and... Hopalong?" Gon guessed after wearing a thoughtful expression, eyes drifting up to the sky for a moment. "Wooow! Drayce you have three pokemon already?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:26 pm
"Yeah, yeah...ladies in that aren't my real mum but act like it anyways." Drayce tried to explain. "It's real fun living with a big group of people, there's always someone to play with or someone to help if ya need it." They nodded as they gave the smaller boy a big smile. "Maybe one day you can go see it for yourself. I'm sure they'd like you lots." Drayce figured what with the way that Gon climbed trees and lived in swamps...he'd fit right in with his family!

"Eeeyup." The red-head drawled with a lazy smile. "I got three whole pokemon, Purrito is the baby!" At the indignant squeak, the trainer hugged the squirming pokemon in their grasp a little tighter. "Okay, okay, Hopalong is the youngest. She's a Skiddo! But Hopalong became friends with Smaug and I first...then I found Purrito. Soooooooo," Their eyebrows furrowed thoughtfully. "So! Purrito is older than Hopalong but in our group he's the baby cause he joined last!" They looked down at their Espurr, who gave a little nod, before giving a loud sigh, "Waaaaaah, confusing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:00 pm
"That does sound nice." Gon admitted, leaning forward a little before he pushed himself back up to his full height once again "It was just my aunt Mito and my Gread grandmother. the fishermen in the town would teach me cool things, and we got visitors to the island too, but I didn't really have anything to play with."
He glanced up to where he could feel the Treecko on his head who had puffed his cheek up slightly, slapping a small hand onto the boy's forehead "Other then all the pokemon I made friends with." He corrected himself, earning a more pleased nod and "cko!" from the pokemon.

During Drayce's explanation of the pokemon on their team Gon crossed his arms over his chest, mouth falling open a little "uh- yeah its a little confusing." He admitted with a sheepish grin.
"Are you planning on catching anymore?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:53 pm
That sounded rather lonely in Drayce's opinion. They couldn't imagine not being surrounded by people you loved and who loved you back. "Making friends with pokemon is lotsa fun." The red-head said with a nod and an easy smile. "Didya find your friend in the swamps you were telling me 'bout?" They asked curiously, finally relenting and letting Purrito go so he could go back to climbing all over their legs. "That's how I found Hopalong and Purrito...found 'em when I was playin' in the forests."

Waving their hand in a dismissive manner, the trainer gave a little huff of a laugh. "Well, never mind, never mind." It didn't matter who was oldest in their group anyways. All that mattered was that they were together and going on an adventure! "I don't catch 'em, ya know? If they wanna come with me they can and if they want I get 'em pokeballs for safety."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:04 pm
"I made lots of friends on the island." Gon confirmed brightly, before continuing his story though Gon reached his hands up to cup his hands over his head. "We have these biiig leaves from all kinds of torpical trees on the island, sometimes I would use one to held shade me from the sun whenever I went finishing. Sometimes when you're fishing for something really hard, you have to sit really really still, and when I did that, Treecko sometimes found me, and would climb up onto my head and fall asleep with the leaves."

Treecko perked his head up from out of Gon's hair a certain smile to his eyes before he hopped down completely from Gon, landing instead onto Drayce's leg where Purrito was.

"When I decided that I was going to become a Trainer, Aunt Mito said she would only let me go if I caught the Lord of the Lake, Treecko was there to help me when I caught the lord on my line!" Gon's voice was rising in excitement "We worked really well together, and To be a trainer you need a pokemon with you, so Treecko and I teamed up."

Gon seemed to want to say something more on the subject of catching pokemon when something Dryace said gave him pause and he looked of curiously "Pokeballs?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:49 pm
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" Drayce exclaimed, eyes wide with awe and their mouth hanging open. "That sounds....that sounds....wow!" The lanky trainer squished their cheeks between their hands and shook their head a few times. Those must have been some really, really, big leaves! The red-head eyed the smaller boy in front of them for a moment, or maybe they were normal sized leaves. Gon was pretty tiny...or was he normal sized? Drayce didn't know, but Gon said that the leaves were big...as so they must have been big! "Lord of the Lake? Was it hard? You didn't eat it, did'ya?" They asked, leaning forward in excitement.

Purrito eyed the Treecko for a moment before waving a tiny arm in greeting.

"Eh...you don't know what pokeballs are?" Blinking owlishly, the red-head tapped their chin thoughtfully. "Well, They're like...homes for your pokemon. Make 'em real tiny so you can carry 'em around safely. Wait...hold on..." They leaned back a bit to dig through their pockets before pulling free a pokeball. "See?" They held their hand out for Gon to take the pokeball.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 pm
Gon's grin just spread, the other boy's excitement infecting Gon's own mood.
throwing his hands off of his head, his fingers splaying as he stretched them as far as his small arms could reach.
"It was hard, but I knew I could do it! My dad caught him when he was my age too!"
Gon's arms lowered to prop his hands onto his hips, standing in a wide confident stance and grinning a full bright grin at Drayce.
"The hardest part was finding a rod that he didn't snap once I got him hooked, but after I broke my second rod, Aunt Mito gave me this one!"

Reaching back the young boy pulled free the fishing rod that had been strapped to the side of his back pack. the young face seemed to light up with a new kind of excitement, his eyes glistened with his youth, a new vast respect and awe as he slid his eyes over the long pole being held firmly in front of him.

The pole itself seemed a bit shorter then the average rod, and it had a simple design for Gon's claims that it was a Super Rod.
It was well kept, with a pokeball bobby and treble hook secured on the end to keep it from accidentally snagging something.
"It used to belong to my dad." He flipped it through the air a few times, displaying the bend of the rod.

His attention shifted away from the rod, his face falling from that shining look to a moment of curiosity at the question, a quick shake of his head and a smile returning to his features "No, once we showed him to Aunt Mito and the other fishermen he went back to the lake." Gon stuck out the tip of his tongue "Gyradose might be big, but they're not very good to eat anyway."

Treeco puffed up a little as Gon told the story, a proud smirk crossing over his lips, watching Purrito to see if he heard of his and Gon's accomplishments.
Treecko pointed out, slipping forward onto Drayce's leg as well to get closer to the Espurr.
He asked with great interest in his large yellow eyes.

leaning the rod against his shoulder, Gon crouched back down to lean forward without the risk of stabbing the other boy with the end of his pole, the large brown eyes widened as he examined the ball that the other had produced, mouth falling open with awe at the explanation of what it does.
"Oh wow! We didn't have any of those on the island!" Gon held his hand out "May i see it?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out