Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:27 pm
"Yeah, you're right Killua, if they're as big as you say they are then I'm bound to run into them eventually..." He noted still holding his chin thoughtfully, though he didn't sound as trouble as he probably should have, just matter of fact.
"I'll want to be as prepared as I can."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 pm
"Mmmhm." Killua took hold of his bag and fished around inside for a bottle of water. "It would suck pretty badly to get your pokemon stolen, right? In fact," he pointed the bottle at Gon briefly before unscrewing the cap, "you should probably watch out for suspicious characters in general. There are all kinds of bad people all over the world, and not all of them are above taking advantage of kids." Hint, hint.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:43 pm
"Huh? Really?" Gon asked with genuine curiosity. "I better look out then huh."
Well if anyone would know it would be Killua, though Gon could only imagine they looked like those old TV shows, the men in wide brimmed hats and trench coats.
"Being a trainer is competitive too though, So I know everyone's going to be working hard to get better, you have to beat all kinds of people to get strong."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:16 am
Killua raised an eyebrow, frowning in incredulity at the possible implications of the words, "Don't tell me you're thinking you're gonna fight Team Rocket just to get stronger..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:34 am
Blood_Goddess
Gon blinked, looking a little surprise by Killua bringing up Team Rocket again. “Oh, I wasn’t talking about Team Rocket, but if they’re as big of a problem as you say they are, and then I don’t think I’m going to really get out of it.” Gon pointed out. “Eventually I might have to, and I should be ready for that, don’t you think?”
He didn’t seem troubled by the idea in the least bit, taking it for what it was in its entirety, and inevitable event that he would have to deal with when it happened.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff