[PRP] Eve of the Holiday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm
The teen continued to pout for a moment before smiling lightly. "I thought so." He said with a slight nod and shifting a bit to get more comfortable on the computer chair. "This is very thoughtful of you, I really do appreciate it." He said softly, ducking his head to hide his pleased smile. "Go ahead and open your other one...though I'm afraid it's not anything nearly as great as what you got for me..." Maybe he should have gotten something a bit more serious. Jerome was just so hard to shop for though!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:26 pm
Jerome shook his head with a light wave of his hand at Zacharie's comment, Jerome wasn't really used to getting a lot of things. he didn't really even indulge for himself event, so really, any gift he got always felt so precious.

as Zacharie had prompted, Jerome gathered the second gift, and started to unwrap it.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:59 pm
Beneath the white, snowflake patterned wrapping paper was a white box, and inside of that box were two t-shirts. Both were rather plain but the black t-shirt had "******** Shirts" written in large, bold white lettering while the white on had "Man, ******** this shirt" scrawled across it in messy, but still legible, black text.

"I had them made special at the mall..." Zacharie said sheepishly as he tugged at a strand of his hair. "I hope you like them." He gave his best friend a little smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:20 pm
Finding that the package contained fabric inside, Jerome placed it down, reaching in and pulling up the first one. holding it up so that he could read it properly, and upon realizing what it said the darker Rocket let out a bark of a humorous ******** shirts" He chuckled, picking up the other one to read it too.

Oh these were too perfect. Still laughing at what the shirts said, Jerome placed them down, shaking his head and promptly removing the shirt he was currently wearing, to put on the black shirt ******** man." He chucked, pushing himself up and holding his arms out "How's it look?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:05 pm
Jerome's laugh had the teen relaxing even more, his smile growing just a bit larger. He politely averted his gaze as the other pulled off his shirt and only looked back when the other had pulled on his new shirt. "It..." He snorted and grinned broadly. "It suits you very well, Jerome." He laughed lightly, "I had sort of forgotten how funny they were." He nodded a bit to himself as he admired the shirt. "So...you like them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:14 pm
"Bro- what dig this homes" Jerome said, turning to the Gengar who squinted an eye
"say's "******** Shirt.""
Bro let out a cackle and threw up a couple of sights that drew a snort from the gangster.
"S'see" He muttered, reaching down and in a swift movement pulled the shirt off of him, then- just as quickly put it back on.
"s**t son' S'perfect."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:57 pm
Zacharie watched the exchange with a content smile, the pressed flower still held safely against his chest. This was easily the best Christmas he had ever had and there was absolutely nothing that could wipe the smile from his face. He was glad that he was able to spend this time with his best friend. He was glad that he even had someone to spend this time with. "I talked to a few people in the shop about what shirts would be the best for quick removal...I'm really glad that you like them."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff