Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:43 pm
It wasn't terribly often that Faleen had to deal with missing equipment, though, this was more of the case that the equipment wasn't so much missing, as it hadn't been delivered with the rest of the tech order that had been put on.

This was an inconvenience by itself, but it was just made more so- that Faleen needed these parts for a current project of the robotics department.
with little other choice, Faleen decided to make the run herself, not that she was displeased by this, she had a great deal of respect for the corporation that supplied a number of their materials, and certainly didn't mind a visit.

Though as it wasn't prudent for a Rocket to venture alone, and her Rocket Partner was still under severe probation, she asked for the field agent department to assign her a Grunt.

Said grunt would be contacted, and asked to meet Agent Faleen within a designated aria in the garage for a small pick up mission.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:02 pm
Kat turned the page of her novel eagerly. It was reaching the climax and she couldn't wait to see how the trilogy she'd been reading would end. Of course, as fate would have it, just as she started reading the next page her communicator went off. The beeping itself was annoying enough but the fact that it was interrupting her reading... well, it had better be important! Sticking her bookmark in to ensure she wouldn't lose her place Kat pulled herself up out of her chair and made her way to the desk that was the current resting place of the communicator.

She grasped the device and flipped it open, silencing the incessant beeping, selecting the new message icon that was blinking at her. She read over the message and couldn't help be too upset about her reading being put on hold. She was going on a mission! Praise Arceus! If it weren't for her books she would have gone crazy weeks ago after being trapped within the walls of HQ. The young woman quickly threw on her uniform and another layer over the top in case she needed to remain inconspicuous. A hand shot out to grab her backpack and she made sure all of her pokeballs were clipped to her belt before looking over at her Ivysaur who was perched on the windowsill enjoying the sunlight. "C'mon Rayen, we've got a mission!" She opened the door to their room, waited for the pokemon to join her, and then made sure it was locked. She knew she should probably trust her own team members but she still couldn't shake the idea that they would steal from her just as soon as they would from anyone else.

As the duo made their way though the halls of HQ Kat got more excited with each step. "I wonder who we'll be working with... or if we will see any wild pokemon... oh, what if we have to battle someone? It'd be nice to have a real battle for once huh Rayen?" she mused to her Ivysaur. When they reached the door to the garage she paused a moment to compose herself before entering and going to the location she was told to meet the Agent.  

Rian-chan

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:15 pm
Agent Faleen was already waiting by their assigned vehicle, the women standing tall with her hands folded behind her back, and giving off a demeanor of quiet professionalism. High gray boots sitting over thick black leggings followed by a white skirt, that any Rocket would be able to recognize as standard issue Agent uniform. Though with the high necked black sweat shirt and white coat on over that, the blazing red R that would mark her a Rocket to any civilians was carefully concealed.

Her dark blond hair was pulled back into a high ponytail, no doubt to keep her hair out of her hazel eyes, and the only items she seemed to have on her was a pouch on her belt, and a collection of dusk balls on a strap around one of her thighs.

Just on time, she noticed someone approaching, and turned to spot who Faleen could only guess was the Grunt assigned to her mission, along with the women was an Ivysaur, that didn't get much more than a glance before the Agent leveled her gaze back onto the Grunt.
"I am Agent Faleen," the women introduced herself to Kat, holding a gloved hand out to her fellow Rocket. "I believe you've been assigned this mission with me? Grunt-" Here Faleen paused, inviting the women to introduce herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:08 am
As she neared the meeting area Kat saw that there was already a woman standing there. Oh... I hope she hasn't been waiting too long! That would be a terrible first impression! she thought to herself as she closed the last of the distance between her and the agent. The grunt had to admit she was a bit intimidated by the other woman's professional appearance. She herself had gone with a more casual, yet still somewhat professional, outfit to hide her uniform.

When the agent outstretched her hand and introduced herself Kat was quick to offer her own hand and a firm shake. Faleen... Faleen... where have I heard... Oh! Isn't she the one who uses dark types... and works in the tech department? Kat pondered for a few moments before realizing that Faleen had stopped talking, and was apparently waiting for her to introduce herself. "Kat. Everyone just calls me Kat." she supplied. "It's nice to meet you Agent Faleen. They didn't tell me much about our mission, except that we are picking something up. Could you fill me in?" she asked as she eyed the vehicle behind the agent. She hadn't yet ridden in any of the team vehicles so if that was meant to be their transportation it must mean they were going to a fairly distant location.  

Rian-chan

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:29 pm
"Grunt Kat." Faleen concluded with a firm but polite hand shake to the other Rocket.
As her hand was withdrawn the women place it back behind her, where it was clasped in her other hand.
Very much grateful that the grunt showed with in clothing that provided an appropriate level of discretion, This would make the trip so much smoother without having to send her back to change.
Though Faleen hadn't ever met this Rocket before, and with how often she spent time away in the labs she didn't seem to have very much time to meet a lot of the newer additions to the ranks.

Now was not the time for pleasantries though, as they were on a task that she needed to be done as efficiently as possible.
"Yes, I asked to be able to explain in person, Though it is a very simple mission, I don't suspect we will run into any trouble." Faleen explained. "We'll be driving into Kaiba corp in Camphoreon so I can pick up some materials that had been failed to be delivered. Your role in the mission is simple, you'll be support or an extra hand as I need it, and our singular goal is to make sure that these parts get back to HQ safely and undamaged."
Faleen paused after the explanation
"Do you have any questions about our mission or its objective?" she asked, hoping to clear anything up before they left.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:55 pm
As Faleen returned her hand to it's place behind her back Kat couldn't help but wonder if perhaps she had some sort of phobia or mental compulsion that made her hold herself that way? Not many people held themselves with such formal stature around the base, at least, not many that Kat had met herself. Still, it wasn't her place to ask, nor judge and so she brushed it off as one of the things that would make Agent Faleen unique.

The mission sounded quite simple, and the grunt was actually a little disappointed at how easy it seemed that it would be but she couldn't let it show. It was still better than being trapped within the confines of headquarters. "Sounds simple enough." she stated, a little bit of her confidence returning as they drew closer to embarking on the mission. "I do have one question though, if it is not classified information. What are the parts for?" Kat wasn't too terribly skilled with technology herself but it never ceased to fascinate her when some of the projects were brought out for testing around the base.  

Rian-chan

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 pm
Faleen nodded lightly to the conclusion that Kat made about the mission "It is, nothing terribly spectacular this time."
Arching her eyebrows lightly when the grunt voiced to having a question, Faleen listened patiently, eyebrows arching a little more at the question. "It is not, For quite some time now we've been developing our technology with the use and functionality of micro bots, its the first step into a potential nano bot project. The items we're picking up today are parts for the command station for our newest prototypes, as well as base materials for the bot's construction."

During her explanation Faleen's voice seemed to relax a little from the strictly professional vibe she had carried before, speaking with much more ease when it came the the robots she was working on.
"so you can understand how important these parts are."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:44 am
Microbots and Nanobots? Kat skimmed through her memories for anything related to that sort of terminology and found herself coming up short. Based on the words though she guess they were very small robotic devices but their purpose was beyond her. Maybe they would be used for repairing equipment around HQ? What if they were meant for constructing things? That had her imagination running rampant but she managed to remember where she was, and what she was supposed to be doing, in time to rein it back in.

"I'm afraid I'm not too terribly familiar with that type of technology but maybe you could explain it after we get on the road? I'm sure that Kaiba Corp won't stay open forever waiting on us." She said as she moved around to the passenger side of the vehicle and opened the door to climb in, she set her backpack on the floor and picked Rayen up before climbing in and setting the Ivysaur on her lap before securing her seat belt. She turned to look at Agent Faleen, waiting for an explanation of the microbots they were going to retrieve parts for.  

Rian-chan

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:02 pm
"No need to worry," Faleen assured, the blond gave the Grunt a soft ghost of a smile before she took to the drivers side of the vehicle. "Kaiba Corp is a Rocket owned facility, though I'm certain most of the upper floor staff don't know that. I've called ahead with my intention, the back gates will be assessable for us at any point." the engineer explained. Though it was becoming more clear that the idea of visiting the corporation run by the Elite that she respected greatly.
Though she was well aware that he wouldn't be in the aria for this particular visit, a shame, but a job was still a job.

Once everyone was settled, Faleen reached to her thigh, where the trap holding a number of dusk balls was held, plucking up two of them, she held them to her shoulder, allowing their content to be released into the back seat.
A scraggy, stretching his arms out in his new freedom, allowing his saggy pants to drape down to his knees before he gathered them back up, and a shiny Froakie, looking ready to spring at the first word from his master.
"This is a simple run." Faleen informed them, not even glancing back as she started the vehicle and pulled out of their parking aria.
"But I want you two to stay alert, and learn from this mission, is that understood?" She got a confirmation cry from both the pokemon, before returning her attention to the grunt in the passenger seat.

"Grunt Kat-" Faleen started, keeping her eyes on the tunnel ahead of them "If you wouldn't mind, why don't you tell me about yourself a little, How did you come to Team Rocket? And what kind of work do you hope to do here." She glanced over briefly "If you are not uncomfortable divulging that information. I find it useful to know a little about my team mate when put on a mission with them"  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games