Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 pm
"You do not have to teach me, only say the things that you do not like in agents!" She said, straightening her hat with finality. Well... it'd have to do until she got back to her room and rebraided it. There was no chance of her rebraiding it outside of her room, where pesky hands might try to pull on it and mess her up. "Of course, you do not have to. You did say one thing, 'do not piss you off'! So, this is one thing, is good."

One was better than nothing. She could ask other people- as soon as she found people she thought were worth asking, and that would take the time to reply. At least this guy, albeit after a rough start, didn't seem to hate her quite as much as he had!

This guy. Who she had yet to find a name for. "...What is your name, anyway? I did not ever get it. Um... if I can ask, now." She said, unsurely. He hadn't been happy when she'd asked before, maybe he'd be a little more easy going now. Maybe. Hey, if not, she was ready to retreat to her room anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:56 pm
"Hn, good." Kyle muttered absently returning his attention to his food. He wasn't the teaching type, and he didn't much care to be the one to take care of people. Wasn't his responsibility.
"Some Rockets just need to pay better attention to their training, and its not my job to put up with it. So yeah, some Agents are ******** useless. that's it." He concluded.

When asked his name Kyle glanced back up, she asked, and she asked politely, so he didn't see a problem. For whatever reason she seemed to have stopped trying to be so annoying to him like she was back at the garage, at least he was to the point where he wasn't really annoyed, aside from the residual frustration of the earlier situation.
"Its Kyle." He replied at length, finishing a mouth of food.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:14 pm
Kyle. Aija would have to revise her notes on him later now that she had a name; not to mentioned, she'd figured out a good way to placate him. She just had to muster up an apology and try to be less sarcastic! He said he wasn't the teaching type, so she wondered if he'd let her watch him mess with the cars some other time. Likely? Probably not. But she was nothing if not stubborn.

"Kyle," she repeated, saying it slowly. It came out sounding more like 'kahl'. It felt weird on her tongue; these people with their weird, western sounding names. "It is good to meet you, officially, kind of." She said, but didn't offer a hand. He was eating, and she took up finishing off her plate as well. Her mood had picked up quickly now that Kyle didn't look like he wanted to strangle her. After a few moments of quiet(truly a miracle, considering her knack with talking for an hour without breathing), Aija started gathering up her tray, half of her dinner finished.

"I will perhaps see you more! You are tall, hard to miss from down here," she joked, standing up. This damn a*****e looked about the same height as her standing when he was sitting... stupid, tall jerks. "Will hope your dinner has no more interruptioning. I have a people to deal with. Tschuss!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff