[B] Girls Just Wanna [Rock x Rouge]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, goodness, she was heavy.

The Kiokote could scarcely waddle, but she did it with a content sort of happiness that a first time mother could possess, not exactly graceful but she was at ease with the changes in her body. The song she heard all her life was louder than ever, but it had taken on a sweet note, and in the background...in the background, she was positive she could hear the voices of her unborn children joining in the chorus.

Rock was aimless, as she often was, meandering to follow the sweet sounds that filled her ears. It was a good day. She was heavy, but she was happy.

Jun D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:44 am
The beautiful Kiokote doe waddled past her, obviously full of new life, and Rouge felt a strange sense of deja vu. Barking a few commands to her pack, she broke off from them, darting after the doe till she had rounded her heels and caught up, trotting a little ahead.

"Arf," she cried, momentarily forgetting (as she often did) that other Kin couldn't understand her doggie noises, "arf! Arf!"

Chrystali
I'm here! I'm here! <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:01 am
The soft sound of padded feet on the nearby ground drew her attention, brows lofting over sunburst eyes. Her attention swung around again as a brightly colored canine barked at her, a sweet little thing that was awfully pretty. Rock briefly wondered if the sunrise-colored sand dog and her pack would follow her -- the sand dog was a nice compliment to her colors, and perhaps she could teach the little one to sing!

"You don't say?" she replied easily, as if she understood the dog all along. Naturally, she was clueless. "Are you hungry, little beauty? Lost, perhaps?" The Kiokote smiled in her slightly off-center, sweet way. "No, I'm sure you're not lost. You're right where you want to be."

Jun D
HI <3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:38 am

She was momentarily confused as the replies didn't match up with her questions, until she finally remembered. The transformation was almost immediate - with a quick shimmy, she had shaken her canine form off like a shower of raindrops.

"You're pretty adorable, aren't you?" she said, in proper Kin-speak this time, "sorry, I keep forgetting dogspeak doesn't translate!"

Chrystali
Aaah oh no she really matches her super well as a pet! XD

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:21 pm
"Oh!" she exclaimed, more than a little shocked to see the canine form melt away like so many bits of dew. "Oh! Oh goodness, aren't you even prettier than I thought!" The Kiokote crossed her hooves awkwardly in mid-stride, her weight throwing her off-kilter, prompting her to settle down in a seated position. Rock was momentarily bewildered before her smile made the motion more easy and less clumsy, her back hooves set forward.

She shook her head, hair brushing over her cheek. "Nothing to apologize for! If I could get around like that, I imagine I'd forget my skin too." Rock smiled, delicate and amused. "I heard stories, of different bloods that could change their looks and travel in the land's grace. Is that what you are?"

Jun D
She's a bit silly I apologize

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:35 am
If Rouge hadn't already been predisposed to the beautiful Kiokote, she'd certainly be by now. As it were, her heart grew and her ego swelled. Thankfully, the question distracted her from flirting with a pregnant doe.

"That's the most poetic description I've heard of Legendaries to date - and I daresay you're right!" wink, "and I'm so pleased you already know of us, because I see that you are very well pregnant, my dear, and now I won't have to explain what I'm doing next!"

She skipped about, vibrating with excitement, ready to launch into her 'blessing dance' (to the average Kin, she probably looked not a little off her rocker) - that was pretty much her favourite part of the job.

Chrystali
Nooo she's so lovely! QAQ

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:15 am
The sweet words of the Acha were far from lost on Rock; indeed, the pregnant doe preened with a subtle toss of her hair, a tilt of her head with honeyed smile. "Were I not the size of a mountain, I would follow you, blessed one. Follow you and your pack for as far as you'd let me." And even swollen with budding life as she was, the Kiokote could not help but wonder what type of adventures they would have. The Legendary was beautiful, worldly, known in the ways of the land; the possibilities were endless.

Alas, she was to be a mother, and she had to put the heavy, satisfying life within her first. "I hear a song -- it thrums in the land and crescendos in the sky. I have never heard it louder nor sweeter than in your presence." She shifted her front hooves, putting her weight on them to ease her hindquarters. Indeed, the Legendary was like a manifest of the song, and for that beautiful moment, Rock felt like she was in touch with her Dream as sure as the day she was born with it. It made her tone more whimsical, more intimate. "Beautiful one, dear heartbeat of the land -- all I could ask for my children is that they are never truly lost, not of themselves. That they believe in their very presence and the land 'neath their hooves - I don't know that they'll hear the song, but I hope they'll follow the one in their heart."

She paused, trying to think of how to condense the words into something simpler and not so...vast. "I would have them be true to themselves, be that confidence or answers sought -- that they are at peace with their own beating hearts."

Jun D
Your avi is ADORABLE!
Also Rock likes Rouge making eyes are her HAHAHA
Also I keep saying 'rock and rouge' like 'rock and roll' and it makes me laugh every dang time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:57 am
"Perfect," oooh, Rouge liked this doe. A lot. Throwing herself into the 'dance', she pranced in, admittedly, delightful circles around the Kiokote.

"Dearest Swampmother, your blessed child now begs blessings for her children: to be true to themselves," she threw her another wink as she sang her words, "be that confidence or answers sought - that they are at peace with their own beating hearts."

"From her lips to my lips," a momentary smirk that was a tad too self-satisfied, "to your ears. Ta-DAH!"

She finished with a flourish meant for the mother-to-be.

Chrystali
AAARGGHHH I AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO REPLY. *sob*
Eeheehee thank you, I enjoyed using that avi. XD And yessssSSSS ROCK AND ROUGE!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:36 pm
Rock twisted her neck this way and that, watching the happy Acha bounce and lilt and shimmy all about. She knew the Acha to be lithe and flexible but the Legendary was really putting every bit to movement! The Kiokote was quite impressed, watching with appreciative eyes.

She could not stop the grin that flit across her face whenever she caught Rouge winking at her, her tail thumping briefly in return, though it was hard to see around her wide middle while she was sitting. There was something terribly intimate and romantic about the whole blessing, and had she the ability to, Rock would have fanned herself.

"That performance was worth everything!" she laughed with delight, stamping her front hooves in applause against the ground. "Would it be presumptuous of me to think that getting pregnant to find you again is a worthwhile goal?"

Jun D
MY TURN TO BE BAD. The days just melt into each other idek what's going on anymore lol

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games