Submit

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:25 pm
Thrud was out side of HQ, walking around the town getting to know her surroundings. She watched the comings and goings of the town around them. Clariel pranced about at her feet, tackling bugs and floating bits of grass or flowers. Thrud smiled and pulled her long flowing hair over one shoulder and looked around. She didn't see anything to be worried over so she just observed for now. She liked it here. Much more interesting then her last job with the Rockets. She had worked very hard to get here to HQ. She smiled as she looked up at the sky and was happy to see that it looked clear and cloudless. She smiled as she straightened her shirt and looked at Clariel. "Lets go get something to eat shall we?" she said as she headed into the middle of town to find some place to buy some lunch at.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:29 am
Zuberi honestly didn't like going into town. He didn't like it as much as he didn't like doing grunt work with other people. He preferred to work alone with his Pokemon. And learning and stuff was all good and dandy; but when he could move faster and more stealthily by himself... Well... It put a damper on his plans for the future, and we'll leave it at that! But he needed a breath from headquarters. A big one. He was starting to go nuts being cooped up in that place ( aside from his usual training regiment ). So he decided that today was going to be the day he finally got out and saw what town was all about. He had overheard some others talking about it before; something about good places to eat and a nice relaxing environment away from the chaos. With Moto on his shoulder, he had left to go explore his own.

Now Zuberi didn't talk much; didn't do much aside from train and show up for his missions before leaving and going back to his own business. And the fact that the center of town, at least right now, was rather busy, put him on edge. He clenched his jaw, bright eyes flickering from one area to another, before they settled on an abandoned table off to the corner. The Cyndaquil pointed slightly and made a slight noise, nodding his head in approval at the location that Zuberi had scouted. Reaching up to pat the small Pokemon on the head, the grunt headed over that way, shifting through the crowd before he settled down to sit at the table, his bag thrown on top. He watched the crowd quietly with sharp amber eyes, ready to move if he needed to. He recognized some other Rocket members, but didn't move to approach. At least not yet.

Tiger_Kisa699
[[ Tag~ ]]

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:06 pm
Thrud smiled as most no one gave her a second thought while she moved about. She smirked as her hand toyed with the snake necklace around her neck and one studded brow lifted as her nose caught the smell of something good. She looked around and saw a fellow rocket member, recognizing him from the cafeteria, already sitting where the smell was coming from. "Excuse me do you know how good this place is?" she asked Zuberi. She looked around and saw a few others eating there.

She smirked and flicked her hair over her shoulder as Clariel scampered to the ground and sniffed at the other male and his own pokemon. Clariel asked of the males Cyndaquill as her tail flicked about happily, but ready to be upset with him if he was as rude as the Gengar she had met in the cafeteria on her first day here.

techabyte
Tag!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:46 am
At first Zuberi wasn't impressed with the people that passed by. They didn't seem at all worried about anything. Just normal people going about their every day lives. Of course, he was the same, wasn't he? He didn't have his uniform on, and instead was in his casual attire; though anyone who knew of Team Rocket had probably seen him wandering along with the groups. He pulled out the leather bound book from his bag, watching as Moto shifted and moved quietly about near his feat. Once the fire mouse got comfortable, Zuberi opened his notebook and began to sketch, his pencil moving carefully along the paper. His amber eyes flickered up toward a Pokemon across the way and then back down to his paper, observing and sketching what he saw.

It wasn't until a voice caught his ears did he actually look up. Zuberi blinked toward the female, quickly snapping his book closed, before pushing it back into his bag. He'd seen the girl around headquarters, but never spoken to her; well he didn't often speak to anyone, really. He glanced over toward the building near by that held different foods. He'd never really eaten there. The presence of the other grunt and her Pokemon seemed to set Moto on edge. He scrambled and tried to jump up onto Zuberi's lap, but only achieved his goal when the trainer pulled him up. As soon as he was there, he hid as best as he could in the lap and arms of his trainer. "Utulivu, utulivu." He murmured down toward the Cyndaquil, fingers grazing over it's back. He looked back up toward the girl, before shrugging his shoulders as a simple gesture. "I do not know. I have not eaten d'ere." He said curtly, looking back over to where the food stand was.

Moto blinked, peeking out from above Zuberi's arm. The word calmed him rather quickly when his trainer said it, and he stared across a leather covered sleeve toward the Fennekin. He wiggled his nose some, before ducking his head back down. < N-Nicer? I... I don't know... I've n-never met another from t-that place... ? > He murmured quietly, trying even more to hide behind his trainers sleeve.

Tiger_Kisa699

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:10 pm
Thrud watched the nervous little cyndaquill try to scamper back into his trainers lap. Why was the little thing so nervous. Clariel looked at the scared thing and then up at her owner and shrugged as she sat down. She asked him as she cleaned her foot and curled her tail about herself.

"You haven't eatin' there either. Well I suppose I can get something and try it. Do you always sit around alone? I don't know that I've gotten your name. I just got to HQ so I haven't met too many others." She said as she looked over the street. She was interested in meeting others, she wouldn't mind having someone to team up with sometimes on missions but she wasn't sure how willing some of the others were to make friends. No worries if no one wanted to be team mates then she could show them how good she was alone. Clariel would bring her everything she needed she was sure of it.

"If I try the food there would you be ok with me sitting here as I eat to talk with you? I am interested in meeting some more people at HQ." she said as she pulled her long multicolored hair over one shoulder.

techabyte
tag biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:46 pm
Moto shifted somewhat and looked up from behind the sleeve of Zuberi's jacket. He blinked a few times, before shifting some to sniff the air again. Cyndaquil often used smell to tell what was going on around them, and this little guy wasn't any different. He shifted some and lifted his head back up to stare toward the Fennekin. It didn't seem like a mean Pokemon. Maybe he could trust it.... Shifting slightly, he nodded a bit before responding. < "Y-Yea... I do. B-But I've never ta-talked to them... I just... just... um... did what Zuberi told me... H-He takes care of me..." > Moto stated, before looking back up toward Zuberi.

The trainer, on the other hand, seemed perfectly calm. As if the fretting Pokemon on his lap was something he was used to. Which was true. Moto was a shy thing, often times flitting about and hiding unless they were alone. So the fact that he was in town was putting Moto on edge. Zuberi knew this. He also knew the only way to get Moto past this fear and upset way was if he exposed the Pokemon to the public. "I generally do not sit in the company of others. But if you wish to sit here I will not complain. There is plenty of room." He stated lightly. he picked up Moto, setting him on the table before moving his bag onto the ground by his feet.

Moto let out a protesting noise at being exposed fully, before sitting down on the table. He ducked his head down, staring out toward the passerby's and shifting until he was more comfortable. Zuberi lifted a hand, petting down the Cyndaquil's back to sooth him more.

Tiger_Kisa699
[ Tag ]

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:57 pm
"Well would you like something from there while I'm over there? My treat!" she said with a smile as she watched Clariel jump into the chair that she would be sitting in when she was done getting the food. She smiled as she glanced around and watched some kid on a bike ride through town laughing about going to catch his first pokemon. She shook her head and sighed as she smirked.

Clariel smiled at the nervous thing and nodded. She said as she shook out her fur and watched him. She asked him as she looked at the humans and flicked her tail about in the chair.

techabyte
tag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:15 am
Zuberi watched her with an almost critical stare. Well, that was different. He didn't think anyone would offer to buy him food. After a moment, he nodded his head. He could go for something to eat. He glanced back down toward Moto. He watched as the small mouse shifted and tried to get comfortable exposed to the world. After a moment, he glanced back up toward the girl and waved a hand slightly. "Sure. I do not care what. I will eat anything." He commented, before glancing back down at Moto.

The Pokemon glanced up at the other and shifted some. He sat down and got a little more comfortable, before ducking his head down and tilted his head to the side. He glanced toward the female trainer, before looking back down toward Clariel. < I... I woul-wouldn't do that... That's mean... > He murmured, before kind of opening up some. He lifted his head and stuck out a paw, as if making a gesture. < I... I've always b-been this way... N-No one mis-mistreated me. I-I... I just... a-am always scared... > He said with a slight hang of his head.

Tiger_Kisa699
[ Tag ]

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:13 pm
"Ok one anything will do and i'll be back." she said as she walked over and looked over the menu. It looked interesting, a lot of the basic things. Burgers, chicken, salads, hot dogs, soup and the like. She asked the male about the burgers and he told her everything he knew about them and she got two of them. She loved burgers and fries and hoped that the male would too. She got the ketchup, mustard and mayo on the side for the male cause she wasn't sure how much or if any she wanted to make sure she didn't ruin it so she kept the condiments on the side. She smiled as she waited for everything to finish cooking before taking the food in the containers over to the table. Clariel moved up onto the table and looked at the male, but she didn't crowd him or move to close to him as Thrud sat down and handed the male his to go carrier of food. "here you go! Smells good!" she said with a smile.

Clariel smiled at the male as she nodded. she watched him as she tilted her head. she said with a smirk as she stood as tall as she could and smiled proudly. she said with a smirk as she accepted a twig from Thrud that she pulled out of her pouch.

techabyte
TAGS <3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:28 pm
Zuberi waited patiently, his hands idly moving along the Cyndaquil's back. He often times tested and pet along him in order to get him more antiquated with touch and foreign feelings. The small Pokemon still wasn't used to being handled often, so the fact that he was doing so meant that Moto might not be as jumpy when being pet or examined by doctors. He paused when he saw the girl moving to order food, and then looked back down toward Clariel. It seemed like a decent enough Fennekin; though Zuberi didn't know much about them. After all, he only had experience with Cyndaquil right now. Which was decent enough for him. He'd have to work hard in order to learn everything he could. When the food was set in front of him, he opened it and peered at the food. He moved all the condiments away and to the side, before lifting the burger and taking a bite. He hummed lightly and nodded his head in approval, before looking back at the girl. "Thank you. What is your name, may I ask? I am Zuberi, codename Striker." He stated firmly, before looking back at his food as he ate.

Moto blinked slightly and shook his head quickly, as though he was about to have a fit. Did she really think he could stand tall and proud?! He was just a tiny Cyndaquil; he'd never even really been in a full on battle before! He'd fought some tiny Wurmple and Caterpie but nothing bigger than that! And though Zuberi had full faith in him, Moto did not. He jerked slightly and looked over toward the Fennekin, before whining lightly. < I... I can't... What if I don't look good o-or... or... > He shook his head again before settling back down to stare at the table with uncertain eyes.

Tiger_Kisa699

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers