[PRP] Circus came to town (Zacharie and Citrine) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:34 pm
"I think I've seen everything of interest that this tent has to offer." The teen said, gaze flickering over to the smooth brain before he shook his head. "I've seen multiple examples of this sort of stuff and a lot of this stuff is actually fake." He ignored the affronted gazes of the people around them and the angry muttering. "I'd be happy to go take a look at the rides, if that's what you'd like."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:54 pm
insidiousEnigma
*Cries* I'm the super worst at timely replies. I'm sorry!

Citrine's face flushed when Zacharie called a lot of this stuff fake. "Yeah... I think the rides would be a lot better..." She grabbed for his hand. "Come on, let's get out of here..." Before the other patrons tried to filet Zacharie for his... very blunt behavior. She shot an apologetic look behind her at the crowd before they left the tent, and were once again in the chilly air outside.  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:38 am
Lural
Noooo, don't worry about it! So am I. ^^;;

If Zacharie noticed the glares directed his way from his little comment he didn't show it. He was much more preoccupied with the fact that Citrine was holding his hand. The teen tensed ever so slightly but let himself be pulled from the tent and back out into the crisp, winter air. His free hand fluttered anxiously at his side before he stuffed it into his jacket pocket before jerking his gaze to the rides and tents surrounding them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:43 pm
insidiousEnigma
We an be horrible together then! emotion_hug

Also, do we want to gloss over rides? I can't imagine too much happening, other then maybe fun reactions from Zacharie xd

After they were back outside, Citrine sighed and looked back at the tent they'd left. She didn't think anything of holding Zacharie's hand for the moment. Then she started laughing. "You don't care what other people think, do you?" She smiled. That was refreshing. Zacharie just seemed to speak his mind. "I thought they were going to try to lynch you for a moment." Her heart was pounding a little bit from that. She really had thought Zacharie was going to get them in trouble. "So you wanna hit up the rides? The Gut Buster over there looks like fun."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:25 pm
Lural
Yeeeah, glossing over the rides will be good. But don't worry, I'll make sure to describe Zacharie's horrified screeching for you. wink

"Not so much." Zacharie shrugged the others question off lightly, "Not much point in caring about what others think. It just hinders potential growth in people." He glanced around at the various rides and booths crowding the area and cringed at amount of people crowding the already crowded area. "Mn...do you think so?" He doubted ordinary people would have the stomach or strength required to do such a thing. "Seems a bit over the top for something as harmless as letting people know that what they're looking at is fake." He sniffed haughtily even as his gaze drifted to the ride that the green-haired girl had mentioned. "Gut...Buster?" He repeated slowly, his eyebrows furrowing. "That doesn't sound good for your health."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff