Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Alliance and Opposition (Calder/Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:22 pm

"I expect it is a quest that will take a very very long time. There is nothing to this point which has truly made me happy, everything is fraught with downfalls and even those I trust do not solely care for me. I still can't trust you, you've proven that when the chips are down you will still side with other creeple when slighted." he shook his head. "Maybe I can learn to trust you, but it will be when you decide to prove that all your nonsense about clans and things of that ilk is actually true, that you actually side with me." Zar was also glad that Lilith was gone, he'd never met her but even from what he'd heard he had a sinking feeling that he would present no threat to her if she had.

"And yes." he added, his tail curling in open, friendly arches behind him. "In front of demons I prefer respect to intimacy. In private however..." and he looked around the room the same way before smiling. "I am amenable to anything."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:00 pm
Baneful

"Sorry." He apologized for that since it seemed he really hurt Zar. There was no changing that, but he now had to be aware of how he acted around him and did around him. Maybe then, just then, he wouldn't hate hm so much. He just had to also watch that Zar didn't step out of line either.

For now, he had a demon in his room and one that wasn't disgusted by him being around.

Smiling, Calder turned over and pushed with his knees to slide over next to where Zar sat. Smiling, he was about to suggest a bit of fun, but realized the bed was soft and his head still felt heavy and aching from how much he drank. He was tired from trying to remember so many names, so many things, and his senses overridden by noises, smells, sights, and sounds. He also had a full stomach from the dinner.

Groaning, he turned to nuzzle his face against Zar's side. "Stay here?" He asked, though couldn't force his tired body to sit up and hold onto him. All the energy he had left over was built up for an argument with Zar, but now that it was over, he was tired again.

He still wanted his company. Maybe he could just, nudge himself against him.

Calder rolled his body a bit to lay his head on Zar's lap and look up, reaching up lazily to touch his chin, giving out a pleased hmmmmm at what he was looking at.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Every time Calder touched him, there was a flicker of emotion from the demon, but nothing tangible that could be defined. After the incident earlier he was guarding the link more closely and carefully, unwilling to chase off the kelpie again by leaving some emotion or other up for misinterpretation.

"I could.." he said idly, running a claw through Calder's hair in an oddly doting sort of gesture. "I do not have anywhere else to be." As the other boil settled on his lap he splayed his hooves a little to make it more comfortable as his tail slunk around to arch over the other boil like a twisted blanket of muscle, not restricting, merely touching.

"You know, I wish I had a beard." he said idly, at the touch on his chin. "I have a beard in my natural form, I am not sure what went wrong with this shape. I feel cheated."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:22 pm
Thinking, Calder rose up just enough to pull the ribbon from his hair and then, scooting up just a little, reached to take a bit of hair from either side of Zar's head. Draping it down the side of Zar's face, he tied the hair under Zar's chin with the ribbon and let the rest hand down.

Snickering, he leaned in. "There, a perfect beard. Even longer than Barth's." He leaned in to kiss him, leaning his entire weight in hopes of making Zar fall over, throwing his limbs lazily over Zar's shoulders. He reached up to touch one of his ear lobes as he kissed him.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:36 pm

"Oh I was certainly not comparing myself to Barth." Zar protested as he was fitted out with a makeshift beard. Calder was completely unpredictable he decided, resigning himself to the fact that no matter how much he tried to impress upon the kelpie the important factors of decorum, dignity and pride that he was never really going to get them. And perhaps that was ok. Perhaps it was acceptable to keep the company of someone who would never be a demon or think like a demon, perhaps that was even why Barth had decided to keep him around in the first place. He did not actually protest about his "beard" and instead thoughfully stoked it with a claw. "His beard is not the kind of beard I would want, I would want something yes, far more regal than that." But he was silenced in his protests by the kiss.

He did not resist, falling back without even a fleeting resistance, accommodating Calder in a way that came most naturally to him, basking in the warmth from the other boil, the very tip of his tail flicking like a contented cat. His ears as it turned out were very sensitive and quite mobile, flicking as if dismissing a fly at the ticklish contact.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:48 pm
"I wasn't trying to compare. You two are too different." He said as he leaned against Zar as he laid there, turning to rest beside him, his head against his shoulder, as he played with one of his ears. "A beard on you could be quite fierce." He reached out, twirling the "bear" tip with his finger before resuming his playing of the ear.

Stopping, he let his arms hug around the other demon and laid there, listening to the other boil's hearts. The day had been exhausting. Demons, fights, drama, family, and everything else swam as heavy as the drinks in his head, and he hadn't even had time to digest the food in his stomach, let along the thoughts in his head. He knew his parents needed to speak to him, pulling him aside to say as much, but he didn't want to worry about that right now. Instead, he curled into that warm head of an occupied bed and decided that as complicated as things were, he could the simple pleasures given from a very complicated demon.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out