Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$]Tale of Two Princes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love Prince Eero or Prince Ari more?
  Eero
  Ari
  Equally love both <3
  Princess Mauv
View Results

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:43 pm

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

"What you claim not to know is merely what you've denied."

User Image
User Image
The other had noticed his discomfort, but was still completely oblivious. A soft gasp escaped his lips as he felt the other press against his back to lean over and look at his face. Before he could even say the water was fine, the Animosian had begun lifting the human out of the tub. Ari felt his towel slipping off, and he nearly freaked before he grabbed it and tried to hold it to his body as the other carried him to a part of the bathroom where one would sit and wash themselves.

Holding the soap the other had handed to him, still flabbergasted with how the taller male had no grasp of what was bothering the human, he sat, clenching the towel tightly to his body. Sighing, but not looking to the other, Ari decided he should explain. "Prince Eero....the bath water was fine. It's just...we humans really don't bathe with other people unless we are very young, like under five, and that's usually with family only. Stuff like this.....it's only done among those who have amorous feelings for one another...." He was still blushing a dark red, embarrassed by the whole ordeal.
User Image

"You shouldn't ask questions you know the answer to, it's not polite."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:58 pm
Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pausing in his washing Eero looked over to Arianor and blinked in a confused way. Is that why the other was behaving so odd? "Um, I don't understand. I bathe with my siblings all the time. During training all the male soldiers bathe together as well. Sometimes one does not have the luxury of bathing by themselves..." He explained. "Besides we're both men, why does it bother you?" he asked as his long dragon like tail moved behind him.

The last part of what the blonde prince said made him sit up straighter. Did perhaps the other like men? Mauve sometimes commented on how sweet it was when two of the same sex got together. At the time he'd thought nothing of it because he wasn't interested in those kinds of things. But, Arianor was pretty with his white skin, blonde hair, and big blue eyes.

Now his cheeks turned red and his tail curled by his hip subconsciously. Had he made a mistake and accidentally embarrassed the human by his indiscreet showing of skin? Humans were so sensitive!

"Ah...then....I apologize... I did not realize that you um... liked-- were of that way. I suppose it was a bit insensitive of me to, uh, walk around as such. I've never thought much of it..." he dipped his head and hunched his shoulders. Eero did not know how to deal with this.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

User Image
User Image
Ari was starting to feel that the other wasn't going to understand at this rate. Then again, Animosians might have different bathing habits altogether. Even though he wasn't looking at the other, the words that Eero spoke to him next caused his jaw to drop. Did he really figure it out that quick?! Ari was now a deep crimson, and his hands were covering his face to hide the blush.

Trying his best to compose himself, the human prince tried to calm down while speaking to the other. "It's alright....really. I should of said something before on human bathing habits. Also, I uh....well...it doesn't matter really on who the two people are, it's just if they share feelings for one another, that's usually when bathing like this happens..." Maybe he should go back to the tub. It felt somewhat less awkward when in the water, where the steam could obscure sight.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:55 am
User Image

Eero's tail curled into his lap. "Uh, but wouldn't you rather bathe alone now?" he was a bit confused now. If he was thinking correctly he had been incredibly rude and should leave, yet Arianor wasn't telling him to...? He wasn't sure what to do now. So instead he dumped some water over himself and rinsed off. It was much cooler water than what they'd been in so it made the fine hairs on his body stand up.

"I'll go finish soaking and then you can have the bath. I'll have food and clothes in the room when you're ready." With that he hurried off, tail between his legs nervously. Soaking in the hot water made him dizzy so he hurried out of that too and grabbed a cloth to dry off with on his way out.

Quickly he summoned a servant to bring food and pulled out extra clothes for Arianor. Dressing himself quickly he waited on his bed with wide eyes and a thoughtful face. So if the human Arianor liked him, an Animosian, then was it okay for him to like a human? It had never occurred to him things like this could happen because of all the fighting but it wouldn't be a bad thing would it?

Neko of Crystal Hearts

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:15 am

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

User Image
User Image
The others question surprised him slightly. The sound of splashing water caused the prince to glance slightly over to the other before his eyes darted quickly back. The way the other hurried about in his cleaning just to give him privacy was a bit humorous, but also somewhat flattering. Once the tub was free, Arianor made his way back over to it and submerged himself, sighing softly. Even though they didn't meet on the best of terms, the more time he spent with Eero, the more fond he grew of the Animosian. If his father knew that, he'd have a heart attack. That though brought a small smile to the prince's face.

Using the soap, which was berry scented, that the other had provided, the human quickly cleaned himself off, and then rose from the tub, drying himself off thoroughly. There were fresh clothes by the door, and he made sure to pull them into the bathroom so as to be polite. The pants were comfortable, and fit just right, but the shirt was a little odd. It seemed to be about the right size, but it was billowy and large. Could it be one of Eero's old ones? That thought was a little embarrasing. Still, the rose red shirt had amazing and exotic embroidery of maple leaves in a gold stitch, and that was fine with him. Walking out of the bathroom, barefoot and dressed, Ari smiled to the other. "Thank you for the soap, and the clothes."
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:03 am
User Image

Just as Arianor came out of the bathroom Eero was accepting a tray of food from his door. "Of course," he replied shutting the door and walking over to a low table with floor cushions. "I asked for random things, I hope you approve." He set the tray down that was laden with fruits of all kinds, cheese, crackers and breads, smoked meats, and some raw veggies and some cooked. It all looked good to him, he only hoped Ari ate some of it too.

Sitting down he looked the other male over. Indeed he did look fine in one of his favorite shirts. It was almost a shame the other didn't wear that color more often. "Go ahead and sit we'll eat." He picked up a few things with his fingers and ate them, watching Arianor to see what he'd pick. All the while a bit fidgety.

"After this I need a nap..." he sighed a bit to stiffle his yawn.

Neko of Crystal Hearts

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:29 am

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

User Image
User Image
There were so many different kinds of food on that large tray that Arianor was a little overwhelmed. But they all looked like things that were edible. It seemed Eero was trying to be a courteous host. Taking a seat on one of the pillows, he began partaking of all the food on the plates since they were not harmful to humans. Some of the fruits and vegetables were foreign, but not wanting to be a rude guest, Ari tried them, even if they might of been harmful to humans. He was relieved to find none of them were.

The other's comment on a nap was peculiar. Then again, it had to be mid-afternoon or so by now. It was rather early morning when they met earlier that day. "Perhaps a nap would be a good idea. With so much food I feel somewhat stuffed." Ari glanced about the room, and soon realized that there were no couches. The only furnishing that one could lay upon were the pillows they were sitting on, and the large, circular bed on a raised platform. Now he was beginning to wonder how they would deal with sleeping arrangements when it wold be time to retire.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:58 am
User Image

After eating his own fill Eero nodded to Arianor. "Yeah. I'm glad you enjoyed the food... I wasn't sure what to get but most of it is safe for humans and what wasn't fruit was cooked." The prince's smile was bright and his dragon like tail moved back and forth showing his good mood. Much like the animals they took after their different body parts could show their moods, if Ari was smart he'd notice that.

Getting up he started to remove his shirt but stopped. The cool marine blue fabric fell back against his skin as he remembered Ari's discomfort with nudity. "It's not to hot inside today so we don't have to worry with blankets or a fan..." he muttered to himself and he climbed into the bed. He could also sleep with his clothes on, something he really only did in the winter months.

Yawning wide this time he flopped onto some of the multicolored pillows and nuzzled his face down into them. The room was cool enough to be comfortable and it was bright but the curtains kept the sun out from the archway windows. Even if the place was practically carved out of the mountain it had wonderful ventilation.

As his golden eyes blinked heavily and he laid on his stomach, Eero still watched the human. "I told the guards that you were to not leave the room without me... It would be dangerous for you to go alone anyways. Not everyone will be as kind as Mauve in sparing your life..." he said sleepily before turning his head and sighing. So sleepy.

Neko of Crystal Hearts

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:23 am

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

User Image
User Image
The human prince smiled a bit as the other spoke of how he took care to have the food prepared for them. It showed that the Animosians were hospitable to their guests. Far from the savages his father and brother constantly claimed them to be. Those two.....how many lies had they spouted about the neighboring kingdom? Noticing the other climb onto the large bed with many vibrantly hued pillows, the human prince guessed it was nap time. He nodded lightly to the others statement of not allowing him to wander freely, which was probably for the best.

He laid upon the pillows a comfortable distance away from the other, and then soon quickly fell asleep from his full stomach. Now, Ari had always been a restless sleeper, ever since his older brother grew tired of his younger brother wanting to sleep in the same bed. So, the human began to roll about some, soon rolling into Eero. Not even waking, he wedged himself in the others arms, finally becoming peaceful in his sleep, a serene smile plastered to his face.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:12 am
User Image

It had been a while since Mauve had sent her brother and his human on their way and it had been quiet. It worried her. So as to make sure the little human was still alright she rushed to her brother's room. Now that she was here she was even more worried. Taking a deep steeling breath she pushed the door open ready to pounce.... But was stopped short by the sight before her eyes.

Eero was curled around the little human, who was curled into him. Legs and arms tangled and her brother's tail up between his legs resting on the human's thigh. His face burrowed into the human's blonde hair, the human burrowed into his chest. Both sleeping so soundly....

Quickly she covered her mouth but not before a giggle of excitement passed through her lips and she froze. Eero hated humans so seeing them like this was amazing! The sweet human prince somehow charmed her cold and cynical brother so she didn't dare wake them up. Sadly for her she had because Eero stirred and blinked his eyes slowly.

"What are you doing here? Go away... I'm napping...." he groaned at her them squeezed the human closer passing back out with a contented sigh.

Mouth still covered she backed out quietly. OH! Wait until her lady's maid heard this! Eero snuggling a human!! She squealed and ran for her room in great excitement. The most she'd had in a while. It wouldn't be fore another hour until Eero would want to wake up, clean and with a full belly he was tired.

Neko of Crystal Hearts

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:41 pm

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

User Image
User Image
The human prince stirred slightly from his sleep. He had heard a voice, but it sounded so far away. He quickly submerged back into his dream. He was sitting on a picnic blanket, his older brother much younger, and he was so little. Their mother sat on the blanket with them, smiling serenely as she passed them both cake she insisted on making herself. It was so long ago, and they were all so happy. It wasn't until after Ari's youngest siblings were born that his mother took ill and passed on.

When some time had passed, the human began to stir from his slumber. His eyelids opened very slowly, sleep still clouding most of his vision. He saw fabric that wasn't part of the bed directly in front of him, and felt himself against a somewhat more solid surface. His eyes shot open, and he realized that he was being held by the other in his sleep. He could even feel the smoothly-scaled tail draped upon his leg. Did he wake the other up? Should he flail about and break free? Blushing a dark red, Ari decided he would just pretend to still be asleep. If the other released him when he woke, he would roll over, and not make a sound.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

Eero's nose tickled when Ari moved around a bit so he moved too. But while he'd usually just roll with the pillow there was too much weight and he only managed to pull that weight on top of him. Blinking his heavy eyes open he stared up at the blonde prince in confusion. "Huh.... Ari...anor?" he yawned in the other prince's face by accident the shoved the other man off of him so he could sit up. "Why were you sleeping on me?" he asked rubbing his face to wake up.

Feeling more awake he looked around his room. That's right they took a bath, ate, then napped... Jumping a bit he realized he never spoke to his sister about the human afterwards! She was probably super uneasy he probably should have spoke to her before taking a nap. Shifting around he looked to Arianor. "We probably should go see Mauve....she'd be worried I ate you or something...."

Neko of Crystal Hearts

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Neko of Crystal Hearts

Pure-hearted Cat

19,750 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:13 pm

RosesandBlood

Arianor Rubius de Luxura
~Prince of Laetos~

User Image
User Image
The worst possible outcome the prince could have imagined began to happen. The other stirred, but instead of releasing him, he pulled him on top of him. His mortifying situation on increased when the other woke up, then proceeded to shove him off. His face dark with blush, though hopefully it could be viewed as anger rather than embarrassment, Ari began to explain.

"I wasn't sleeping on top of you! I woke up a few minutes ago to find you holding me in your sleep! So rather than wake you up and you discover what you were doing and embarrassing you, I tried to wait till you woke up and pretend to still slumber and roll over!" The other probably thought him a liar and a weirdo for laying on him in his sleep, when that wasn't at all what happened. Perhaps visiting his sister would distract both of them from this awful predicament.
User Image

Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas