Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 am
Michiko was called in the office on the day of the Magical Meowstic incident.

That day a magical meowstic was wrecking havoc around the HQ and in the process, several pokemon have been....magical girl-ified. Which she wasn't complaining of course, more cute pokemon to run around.

No. She was complaining about cleaning up the mess hall...the whole day. Ugh....her nails. She had to get them done again.

At least she met an interesting person who seem to be a new grunt.

She was about to hit the hay, when... she was called in to the head office.

"Great, just great." She was not in a happy mood.

Before she entered the office though, she straighten herself up and took deep breaths. There was no need to get the bosses angry and have them get on her case.

That would totally suck.

She knocked and opened the door when she was given the go ahead to come in.

She then walked in front of the bosses desk....and notice two (cute) eggs in front of his desk.

Two? Two spots have already been claimed and two eggs were left.

She can only deduct that some rocket members have claimed two of the other eggs. Does she mean, she gets to have one?

The boss was watching her. "As you can deduct, we are waiting for someone else."

She looked at her boss and nodded as she stood there patiently on the other person.

BelaLucina
Here ya go! Hope this is alright.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:31 pm
Eden was surprised that on her very first day at Headquarters she had been called into one of the executive's offices. She didn't know if this was normal, or if she had done something wrong, which seemed unlikely as she had only been there all of 5 minutes. It must be normal then for new recruits to meet their bosses, although she was very intimidated. She had already met with an agent who had given her her room key, uniform, and job assignment, so she couldn't think of what else the boss could possibly tell her. She was very nervous as she walked down the hallway to the door, trying to follow the map Zuberi had given her.

She had met up with Zuberi a couple days after reaching the Kodo region, and had been crashing at one of the Pokémon centers until then. She didn't have anywhere to stay, had very little money, and no sort of vehicle to get around in, although she didn't mind walking. She couldn't stay at the Pokémon center though, lest Nurse Joy get suspicious of her, and so she decided to join up with Team Rocket when Zuberi suggested it to her. She'd never been a part of any sort of group before, and the prospect of it excited her. She had heard of Team Rocket of course, and even though they had a bad reputation, Eden wasn't intimidated. She knew they stole Pokémon, but then, hadn't she done the same thing? Some people deserved to have their Pokémon taken. She clutched the straps of her backpack tightly in her hands, thinking of the Pokéball inside. She had taken Sameth, her Treecko, from her older sister and she did not once regret the decision. Neither did Sameth. The two of them made a great team.

The only thing Eden was wary about was sharing a room. Not only with one person, but with seven. She hoped her trainee days would go quickly so that she could become a grunt like Zuberi and get her own room.

She had been assigned to cleaning duty, but that was no big deal. Eden often did most of the cleaning before she ran away from home anyway, and she liked things to be clean and neat. Mopping floors and wiping surfaces would be no big deal; as long as stupid people didn't do things to mess up her work on purpose.

She finally reached the right door, pausing a moment to take a deep breath and push a few strands of blonde hair out of her eyes, and pushed it open. The office was very practical and businesslike; very clean and official looking, and Eden felt a little uncomfortable in there. Behind the desk was one of the executives, but Eden couldn't read the name plate on his desk because it was obscured by two colorful eggs that were sitting on top of the desk. They were pushed towards the front of the desk, as if the executive wanted to make a show of them. Eden had never seen any Pokémon eggs quite so decorative before. She remembered Zuberi telling her that Team Rocket had labs where they experimented and made different colored Pokémon. She wondered what kind of Pokémon was inside these eggs.

Also in the office was another girl, around the same age as Eden, and very pretty with wavy blue hair. She must have been called into the office as well. She hoped she wasn't interrupting anything. She cleared her throat and decided to introduce herself.

"Uhm, excuse me. My name is Eden Asphodel. I was told to come to this office."
She waited, poised on the balls of her feet, hands still gripping the straps of her backpack; she hadn't had time to drop her bag off in her room yet, or even to change into her uniform. She hoped this wouldn't be a problem. "You wanted to see me, sir?" she asked the executive behind the desk. Glancing towards the other girl, she wondered if she had been called in for the same reason. Perhaps she was a new recruit as well Eden thought.

Chibi_Kokoro143
Sorry it's so long XD; I like to do a bit of back story whenever I start an RP with someone new. <3

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:53 pm
Michiko turned her body slightly to see the girl. Her eyes widen and narrowed on the girl's timid behavior. She then decided to turn her back towards the girl.

"Someone timid huh? She needs to straighten that spine of her's if she wants to work for team rocket." The boss looked at Michiko and didn't pay her any heed

The boss waved his hand over to Michiko's side, which she took a step to the right to give room.

"First off, Michiko. Good work on the mess hall today, though with some help, you got the job done," he said in a baritone voice.

Michiko placed her hand over her heart and bowed. "Thank you, sir."

He then stood up and bushed the bundles of eggs ahead towards the girls, into the direct light where they can be warm.

"Eden Asphodel. Welcome to Team Rocket. Even though you are new here, the other Higher Team Rocket Members decided to give you one the last of the eggs here from this accident."

He sat back down, clasped his hands and placed them on his lap.

"In case you didn't know, We had a 'magical girl' mishap in the head quarters today. One I hope that doesn't happen again."

Mishiko took her head and paid the girl no mind as she looked at the boss once again. "Will that be all sir?"

He shook his head and grinned, with a hit of sick humor in them. "No. There is one more thing I want to discuss. With both of you."

BelaLucina
NP! Quick question, I was looking at the ranking thread and did your girl just join? Is she a trainee then? Because Michiko was a trainee as a girl, but when we first start our rp, we can start them as grunts. My girl is a grunt....or I would like to. You know what we can start as trainees if you want. I can wait the two months to be a grunt with you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:47 pm
The harsh tone from the girl made Eden stiffen and straiten her back as an automatic response to the "straight spine" comment. She wanted to make a good impression on the executives and this girl was trying to ruin it for her. Already she was discovering that being a Rocket would be tough. Not that she wasn't used to insults though. But the girl was right; she was a Rocket now. Not a guinea pig for her sister, or her parent's sorry excuse for a daughter. Whatever; she would show them.

Eden bit back her snappish retort to the girl, because the executive had stood up behind his desk. He had waved aside Michiko carelessly, and then praised her for her work in the mess hall. The girl seemed pleased with the praise. Eden rolled her eyes.

The next words from the executive surprised her. Of course she knew nothing of the "Magical Girl Mishap," whatever that meant, but those eggs seemed to be the result of it, and the executive had called them an "accident." That's probably why they were trying to pawn them off onto Eden. Give the trainees the accidents, let them take care of them. Oh she'd take care of it alright, and gladly.

She crossed her arms and turned her back on the other girl, facing the executive, now sitting back behind his desk. She wondered what it was he needed to say to both of them.

Chibi_Kokoro143
Actually I think they can room together under the condition that the trainee rooms would be full, and so they had to stick Eden with a grunt! If you want her to stay as a grunt. If not, then they can be roomies in the thrainee rooms. Up to you!

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:15 pm
Michika didn't like the sound of the boss's tone.

"Michika. You and Ms. Eden here are both trainees. But because Ms. Eden's recommendation from a grunt. She will be graduating with you."

Oh yeah. She didn't like where this is going.

"You will show Ms. Eden the life around here. She will be your partner...as a trainee."

Michika gripped her hand until her knuckles turned white and breathe through her nose.

"As you wish sir."

Michika bowed low and turn reminding herself to walk in an even slow pace.

She held the door open for the new trainee and walked..in the opposite direction of the living quarters.

BelaLucina
Nope. I will be a trainee who will graduate in 2 months. And I made some mistakes for my previous response but I fixed them.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:10 pm
Eden didn't know what the boss was talking about, but apparently Zuberi had given her a good recommendation. She felt very grateful towards him, though she couldn't see why this meant she had to be partners with another Trainee, let alone this girl. She could see that the other girl was not happy about it either, though she kept her cool very deliberately. The boss however seemed to be enjoying himself. He probably loved hazing new employees. Even so, things could be worse Eden thought.

As far as this girl, Michiko, the boss had called her, was concerned, Eden would rather rely on Zuberi's help to get around. She'd pretend to be grateful for the help though in front of the boss. She'd suck up if she had to to get promoted. She needed to be able to make her own way around here.

She took the yellow diamond patterned egg she had been given and cradled it in her arms. "Thank you, Sir," she told the boss, giving a slight bow like Michiko had, only not as low and showy in her opinion. She then walked out of the door that Michiko had held for her.

Glancing at her map she located the trainee barracks. They were in the opposite direction Michiko was heading. The boss closed his office door, leaving Eden in the hall with Michiko. Before turning to leave Eden called out to her.

"Hey. I don't know what you were trying to pull back there, but it's not going to work. Let's get something straight. I am not spineless, and I don't appreciate being judged before you've even gotten to know me. I'd let it go, but since we have to work together now, we had better at least try to tolerate one another."

Chibi_Kokoro143
I hope they'll be able to get along XD; Doesn't seem off to a good start.

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:54 am
Michiko stopped dead in her tracks as the girl spoke up.

"Spineless...?" Then Michiko laughed so hard that a couple of trainees and a few grunts kinda fast walk out of there. "YOU COULD HAVE FOOLED ME!"

She then spun around and pointed to her, leaning forward a bit. "Listen here newbie, I've been with Team Rocket since I was just a kid and I grew up learning the Team Rocket ways."

As Michiko looked at the girl she smiled a devilish smile and her eyes were cold.

"I grew up respecting the Boss and the higher ups, everyone here does. But they are strict and I said the cold hard truth. If I hadn't, you wouldn't have bulked up and straighten that 'so called' spine. Would have looked bad to them AND the grunt who recommended you," She said mockingly.

But then she straightened and the smile was gone. Her demeanor change from wicked personality to a more responsible air towards her. "But the Boss did put you with me because I know the ropes and am I about to graduate soon. And if the Boss gave me a task, you bet I'm gonna follow it through. So you are right about one thing, we have to get through this together if we wanna rank up."

She then spun on her heel and started walking, again, in the opposite direction, motioning the girl to continue following. "We don't have maps nor are the doors labeled what rooms they are, so memorize this place."

As she turned the corner, she reached a series of elevators. Choosing the third one, she swiped her id key card, and press the button to call the elevator. "Before you ask we have to go to the lab. Unless you want that egg to be a dud, we have to get incubators in the lab and check them out."

BelaLucina
We....will figure something out XD; Because I was thinking those eggs are gonna hatch as soon as they become the best of friends.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:23 pm
NOTE:

Chibi and I have discussed it and we are going to discontinue this RP and start a new one.

We've decided to use pieces of this RP for backplot. They still met and didn't quite get along at first, but they found out that they were roommates, and they were both given the eggs by a random Agent who wanted to "get rid of them" as they were part of some accident he/she had created.

That is all :3

Edit: Another side note: This only applies to the two eggs that I and Chibi own and are in no way connected to the other two Togepi eggs from the event (unless of course the owners wanted them to be?). Anyway. Just to clarify. :]  

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces