Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:23 am
Michiko slosh up with a mop and tried to clean up one of the soda cans in the middle of the mess hall.

"This sucks, this sucksm thissucksTHISSUCKS!" She grin her teeth to keep from screaming out.

She tried so hard to get out of it, using her looks manipulate....her bosses just laughed at her attempt to get out of it.

So much for trying to trick her superiors.

She was about done when she noticed a whole bunch of a huge mess in the corner of the room...that everyone was avoiding.

"You have got to be kidding me."

She marched over and slosh up all the soda as much as she can, before she has to move the tables and the soda vending machine.

techabyte
Here ya go! Hope this is okay!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:13 pm
Zuberi wasn't much of a fan of cleaning up other peoples messes. Hell, he kept a very strict dorm room clean level, and for that, most people didn't want to dorm with him. He was certain when Eden was older, she wouldn't mind. They were like siblings, after all, and he adored her. She knew his mannerisms and how he liked things. It'd make it easy to live peacefully. But this? Every time he turned around he was being told to clean the mess hall or to go clean where the Pokemon were kept or mop the halls. What did he look like, a servant? He snorted lightly at the thought, shaking his head as he pushed the door of the mess hall open with his toe, and stepped inside. It seemed to him a trainee was already working on cleaning it up. So it was more so babysitting than it was cleaning.

Releasing a sigh, the African moved forward and grabbed hold of one of the trashcans. He yanked it forward and toward a table that till had trays and litter on it, and glared down at the mess. If he was an agent, he'd rip into people who left such a mess. But he wasn't, and he didn't have that right yet. Instead, he needed to get this all cleaned up so he could go back to training his new Pokemon. He started to gather the trash, throwing it into the bin and collecting the trays in a pile as he went. This was a bother.

Chibi_Kokoro143

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:12 am
Michiko almost jumped (about 10 feet high) when she saw something move in the corner of her eye.

It was a man she never saw before and a grunt at that. Was this man assigned to watch over her?

He had a "don't talk to me" vibe and with the dreadlocks and built, he looked like it. Yet, that was the outward appearance and she hasn't talked to him yet.

She straighten her spine and walked over to him and bowed. "Hello sir. Are you-" she shook her head, "Is there a task you would like for me to do?"

She better not question him since he's a higher rank than her. She assumed that he was assigned to make sure she can get the job done.

If not, well, she would help out as much as she can anyway to get on his good side.

techabyte

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:27 pm
Zuberi continued to scrub, his eyes locked on his task. He was good at getting things done so that he could do what he wanted. After all, if he just kept his head down and was able to do what he was told, he could move forward. Maybe... Maybe he didn't want to go past a grunt. But being an Elite. He'd be able to do so much more. Do more in-tell and sneak into buildings. Stuff that he actually enjoyed to do and was rather good at. He was named Striker for a reason. He was quick and quiet and then was out before no one knew what was going on. He paused when he heard someone approaching.

His hand stilled, and he stared toward the girl that approached him. Zuberi arched his brow. Sir? He'd never been addressed as that unless he was at a restaurant, and even then he didn't like it. His eyes flickered toward the mop she abandoned before looking back up at her. "Do not call me sir. I have just completed my training." He stated firmly, before standing up straight. He dropped the towel on the table and cocked his head to the side. "As for tasks, do what they asked you to."

Chibi_Kokoro143

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:18 am
Michiko had an excited look on her face but then it quickly passed.

He completed his training? Michiko has been studying as a trainee since she was little and couldn't wait until she took the test to become a grunt. She was hoping, when she gets into the higher ranks, she can be on the lab team. Creating weapons and genetically working with pokemon.

She took a deep breath, trying to keep a composure, before she spoke again. "You just completed your training? How did it go? I can't wait to complete mine."

Okay. So she couldn't hide her excitement at all.

techabyte
GUESS WHO IS BACK?! 8D /shots Sorry. I have been on a reading spree and am still reading, but since I got a chance to be on the computer, I decided to respond to the rps now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:43 pm
Zuberi glanced up when he realized how hyper she was. What was going on now? He tilted his head some, the frown on his features seeming to draw his face down a bit more. He glanced back at the table he was cleaning before shrugging his shoulders. "It went fine. It was not hard to do." He stated simply. He shoved his hands in his pockets before shifting slightly to lean against a table, his eyes lingering over her. "Are you always this excitable?" He asked curiously.

Chibi_Kokoro143

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:54 am
Some of the excitement died in Michiko's eyes when he asked if she was always this excited. She realized that she must have looked like a stupid preppy teenage girl.

She then grabbed a mop, and started to work on the pile of spilled soda on the ground.

"No." She said emotionlessly and in a cold voice she said. "I've just been a trainee for most of my life. I want to graduate soon and start working as a Team Rocket member. I want to be able to travel the world and do something instead of being stuck....here."

She said the last part with gritted teeth and she had to hold down her frustration, for she might lash out.

She scrubbed the floor harder when she realized she was talking freely. She doesn't even know the guy, telling a complete stranger what she wants out of Team Rocket. Then again, she might not see this guy again so she guessed no harm done.

techabyte

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am
Zuberi watched her with a curious stare. She seemed to instantly deflate at his last comment, and it was interesting to him. Most people defended themselves. She just seemed to be offended. He shook his head, shifting to move to clean up a bit more of the mess. He glanced up toward an Agent that walked by, before looking back at his work. Why the hell was he stuck cleaning again. He sighed in frustration, before focusing on this trainee again. "Hm? Your entire life? How are you not graduated from trainee yet? It is not that hard." He stated flatly, standing up to stretch his arms some.

Chibi_Kokoro143

techabyte

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:00 am
Michiko sighed as she dunked the mop into the bucket and washed the floor again.

"I've been here since I was 11. That's why it's taking me so long. I also haven't gotten the opportunity to be promoted yet. Hopefully I would be soon."

So far, it was hard. Getting stuck with clean up duty and filing papers, she hasn't been given the chance.
techabyte

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff