Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Children of Sea & Sand (Seafoam Voices & Meets)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
It was not usually a hard task to find Seafoam Voices, being the only acha in their little tribe, and certainly the only one who had the spirit to sing so beautifully. The rest of the tribe -- her children, mostly, Meets noted with a slight twinge of regret -- were stubborn, determined, goal-driven, power-hungry, or quiet and solitary. She loved them all -- but perhaps she had not been the best mother she could be to them.

Seafoam Voices, however, was going to be a fabulous mother. Watching the little acha dance her way out onto patrol with Shortened Way these past few months, full of that excited delight with life which seemed to infect all acha but doing her best to restrain herself in deference to Shortened Way's own quiet temperament, brought a simple pure joy to Meets-the-Sea's heart. Although she prided herself on being able to see more than meets the eye, she would not have predicted this coupling -- but the acha brought out an inner sweetness in her son that had been long hidden, one that clearly made him happier than he had been in a good while. She had even seen what could almost be described as a smile on the solemn buck's face the other day!

Yes, Seafoam Voices would make an excellent mother, and Shortened Way -- with her influence -- would certainly prove a caring father. And a few young ones would bring new life to the tribe that was sorely needed. Now she simply needed to find Voices and bestow on her a very heartfelt blessing.

LOLLI qAq
I know we didn't finish the RP yet but I thought I'd get this started so I can give Patmos a link at least...hope that's okay!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Swollen with eggs and ready to burst, Seafoam Voices had taken lately to finding the coolest parts of their home in which to take naps during the midday sun. It wasn't as hot during the day as it could be, but it was still rather warm and the added weight she carried doubled the heat. As the sun set she opened her eyes and rolled out from the low hanging ledge she'd fallen asleep under. Legs stretched- One, two, three, four; and she was on her way to find other tribe members. It had been harder and harder to go on patrols with Shortened Way so she liked to fill the void of his company with singing to his family. Those she could find at least.

Her eyes settled on Meets-the-Sea as she rounded a corner and her eyes lit up. No words were necessary as she pranced up to the matriarch of the tribe and gently pressed her nose to the mare's cheek.

hybridic
I am so sorry this took ********. :C

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 pm
Meets-the-Sea bent her head toward the little doe and nuzzled her cheek, the smile on her face one of her most radiant. "How has our little singer been today? Avoiding the heat, I hope?" The mare spread the fin on her tail wide and waved it back and forth, sending a slight breeze in Seafoam Voices' direction. "Though I suppose even unborn acha are used to these temperatures," she added with a slight tilt of her head.

LOLLI qAq
omg REMEMBER ME? REMEMBER THIS? Apparently Patmos is MIA but I still am invested in this breeding, so I'm gonna enter it in the CC thread again if that's okay with you? And try and work on this RP VERY SLOWLY so really no pressure on ur end lol

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games