Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Wonderous World (Pachyr)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:06 pm
He had something for Pachua cradled in his arms, and Llyr happily made his way to his boilfriend's room early one afternoon.

He peered around the doorway to see if the quetz was in, face alight with a happiness that only came from the prospect of seeing his favorite person again. Long, dark hair fell over one bare shoulder in a loose braid, and he was wearing a gown that tied around his neck and left the majority of his scarred and scaled back visible.

"Pachua? Are you here?"

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:48 am
“LLyr!!” came the happy reply, the edge of a bird like chirp to the words. They came from above, because Pachua was draped in the cross beams of his room, he hooked his legs around the bar and let himself ‘drop’ so that he could hang down in front of his Boilfriend, raising his wings towards the floor to surround them in a colorful curtain before he kissed Llyr’s brow.

“I was just thinking about you.” He said brushing at a strand of long dark hair.

“Let me come properly down!”

kuuropii

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
His eyes moved skyward to find his boilfriend hanging from the rafters, and Llyr let out a happy laugh as Pachua swung upside-down to see him. He took a step closer and touched a hand to the boil's cheek, smiling at the kiss to his forehead.

"I am always thinking of you," said Llyr with a pleased hum. He nuzzled his nose against the quetz's cheek affectionately.

"If you come down, I have something to give you."

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:26 pm
Pachua grinned, his cheeks turning a darker pink at the sweet sentiment of the words.

“Hold still.” He smiled and reached out for a moment to rest hands lightly on Llyr’s shoulders, unhooking his knees from over the bar he twisted in the air and came down lightly beside Llyr before wrapping arms and wings around him in an embrace.

“Mmmmm” He hummed affectionately before resting his chin against Llyr’s chest and gazing up at him.

“… is it a kiss?” He grinned.

kuuropii

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:57 pm
He loved watching Pachua blush, Llyr rocking back on his heels as the quetz swung down and landed in front of him. It was easy to lean forward against him, his lashes lowering as Llyr's arms came around his boilfriend's waist, fingers linking together against the small of his back.

"I always love kissing you," said Llyr happily, and bent his head to demonstrate this, lingering a little longer than was strictly necessary. He pulled away after a moment, cheeks rosy, and smiled.

"How have you been, my love? Well, I should hope."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm
“I am better now, because you are here.” He smiled more widely.

He fanned out his wings and then framed them both, using the light touch of feather’s to bring Llyr back down for another kiss.

He made a happy sigh. “…mmm…. And What of you? Are you well?” He asked and spread his wings again, folding them but touching lightly at the ‘wrist’ joint to Llyr’s sides.

quote="kuuropii"]  

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:37 pm
He could have spent all day kissing Pachua (which had been done, upon occassion, if he was being embarrassingly honest with himself); but talking was definitely pleasant, because without talking, there was no Pachua.

Llyr folded himself against his boilfriend, smiling against his lips, the brush of feathers at his sides making him give a little hum of pleasure.

"I am well," he said happily. "I have brought you something."

He held up a little box, painstakingly wrapped in white paper. Llyr looked a little anxious as he offered it to the quetz, his face painted a light flush of red.

"I hope - I hope you like it," he said worriedly. "I picked it out especially for you."

Inside the box was a very simple necklace that had a single white flower strung onto it.

endejester

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 pm
“Llyr!” He said delighted. “Oh! Thank you!” He swept the taller boil into a tight hug

“Here! Help me put it on!” He said after he let go, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet.

“Thank you!! It’s so handsome! Ah…oh I feel bad though I don’t have anything for you, not…not yet I mean!”

kuuropii

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:46 pm
Llyr made a happy noise of content, squeezing Pachua with affection before letting go. "Yes, of course," he said, reaching for the necklace and shifting around so that he was behind the other boil. Long fingers moved to loop the necklace around the quetz's neck, Llyr fastening it carefully in place.

"It is all right," said Llyr, looking pleased. "I just wanted to get you something anyway.

His arms came around Pachua from behind, sliding around the other boil's waist, and Llyr pressed a kiss to the back of his throat before settling his chin on his shoulder.

"I just wished to give you a token to show you how much I love you," he said happily.

endejester

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff