Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:04 pm
"There are other ways of communication then complaining and arguing, if you can't learn how to communicate with people like an adult and in a respectful manner then you might as well give up."
She frowned again looking quite fed up with this situation. "and if you insist on going along with this 'mindless rocket' nonsense after its been explained to you not only by myself but my Elite Lucas, then that tells me that you have no intention of seeing your situation or you life here any differently then you did before, and if that's the case, I'm dropping this right here and now and reporting your stunted progress to the higher ups. So you better show me some sign that you're actually serious about this, or I'm walking out of this door right now and I'm done with you."

He wasn't changing, from the way he was talking it was the same nonsense that cornered him and prevented him from actually making any process in the first place. he always acted the brainless child that needed to be taken by the hand and lead everywhere becasue he was incapable of using his brain to figure anything out himself. He insisted on skewed concepts and outlandish opinions that only served to complicate things and she was more then done with them.

"For the record, you don't need another device other then the stones you have. so figure it out, figure it out like your life or the lives of others depend on it. Because if you're in the field sometimes all you have is snap decisions and common sense to keep you alive and out of trouble."
she paused, thinking back on situations where he was in dangerous situations and how they usually panned out... not very well in his favor. "figure... it... out."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:30 pm
Izaya made a mental note about where he was going and what he was going to do after this training session. Then he forced down any other backtalk that rose to mind and asked, "Did you say 'stones' as in plural? Because I only have one." He glanced at her device again. "Is there something in that?" Or are you just going to wait until I learn how to read minds? he added mentally, very nearly voicing the words aloud.  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:45 pm
"Yes, Stones, You would have gotten two stones when you got your Absolite."
she pointed to the one that was being held int eh device on her arm, as well as to the one that had been strapped to Sharpedo's top fin, as well as a brace around Absol's forearm with his own stone in it that he had had for months now.
Had Izaya been using his power of observation he would have been able to use that as his first hint, or even if he bothered paying attention to Faleen while she trained he could have seen it in action, Instead, she had to put up with him just complaining, with out even trying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 pm
"...! Well I didn't!" he cried, throwing his arms in exasperation. "Maybe the Rocket I got the Absolite from thought I already knew how Mega Evolution worked, because I wasn't told anything about this stuff! Maybe they thought I already owned one of those other stones, too! You see what happens when you don't communicate? Do you know how much time and energy we wasted just now?"

Pushing himself back up to his feet, he pointed at Faleen's device. "When I came in, you were putting that thing on, so I figured, naturally, you would tell me what it was or what it was used for. I don't know how I'm supposed to learn without anything to go off of, especially when trying my own methods and pushing buttons at random has only gotten me into trouble ever since I joined this organization."

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 pm
"Izaya how are you missing the point of what I'm asking you to do!" Faleen reached up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "I'm asking you to just try! This isn't about waiting time, I'm asking you to take some kind of initiative, even if you fail, I just wanted you to try! and you're not even willing to do that without putting up a fight or pointing fingers."
she looked back up at him "I'm not the one that has trouble communicating, you do! So don't twist what the Elite told you to do onto me."

"The device I put on servers a different purpose for my own use in some of my projects. The only thing it does with the keystone is store it, period."
Faleen folder her arms "For being an informant you're really bad at finding information on your own are you. Lets go over a few things you could have tried on your own by just deduction... first. when you filled out the form to get your megastone, the note on Keystones was clear on the form, you never stopped to think why you had that there. Second. I have a stone... and both my pokemon have stones, and we've had them for quite some time, you never stopped to think that was connected? You never bothered to train with me for as long as I've had Absol and his mega stone? Or pay attention when we do train? you're not even willing to step forward and communicate with you're pokemon, you're not willing to try something, anything? You just sit back against the wall, complaining how I'm not spoon feeding you."

Faleen frowned at him "You don't even try, despite me asking you to just try something, anything to show me that you're willing to chance and grow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:16 pm
"I did take initiative, but there's only so much I can take if I don't know what to do!" Izaya retorted. "Obviously I couldn't use whatever other stone you have in that device because I can't get it off you. That was my attempt at trying and as far as I could get with the information given to me. Without knowing what other stone I need or how to obtain one, let alone what to do with it once I got one, what the hell did you expect me to do?"

"'Keystone'. Is that what it's called? I need a keystone?" His eyes narrowed at her lecture. "I don't know what you're talking about because I filled out no such form. I just obtained this stone from another Rocket and paid them for it. Maybe they filled out whatever form you're talking about, but I certainly didn't hear about it because no one thought to tell me. I didn't expect we were going to get right into this today or I might have done some more research before hand if I'd been given time to prepare."

He pointed to the stones. "And I don't see your pokemon and you daily! I had no idea what those things were, let alone stones for Mega Evolution. Knowing you, they could have been any number of experimental devices. Having been shut out from the outside world for as long as I have, excuse me for not knowing what these things look like. I haven't trained with you because I thought you wanted me to train on my own, which is what I've been doing."

"...You know what?" he said. "This is enough. I'm done for today. If you want to report me, report me, but clearly we're not going to get anywhere even if I knew what to do because I don't have what I need. No Keystone, no point. I'll let you know when I find one. Come on, Kid." He marched toward the exit, his expression dark as a thundercloud.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:46 pm
She couldn't believe what she was hearing, though at the same time she could.
The Agent let out a heavy sigh, tilting her head up so that she was looking up at the ceiling. "I honestly don't know what I expected." she muttered, not saying anything more to him, or even trying to stop him as he excused himself.

To be honest she wasn't surprised, she had been holding his life in her hands for a long time now, she had been supporting him and trying to guide him and keep him safe for a long, long time, and he neither recognized this, nor did anything to attempt to support his own weight. When he came to her this last time she expected him to actually put up more of an effort, the whole "Last chance" thing would make him realize that he needed to put forth the effort to keep himself alive. He didn't care before, why would she expect him to care now?

She made no comment as he left, only returning her attention to her pokemon once the room was cleared of the Grunt.
"Lets get back to it." She told Sharpedo, making a motion to summon the other dark types from the shadows.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff