VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 pm
Kitomyx

"What age was I? Hmm... I believe I was eleven or twelve when I first heard of team rocket. Sure the rest of the kids thought they were terrible, but I wondered what it could possibly be like," she looked down at Delta as her pokemon looked up at her curious ", As I heard more about them, I wanted to join them more. My childhood and teen years were uneventful and dull. Team Rocket just seemed so exciting!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:23 pm
Izaya stared before suddenly laughing. "That's all? The promise of excitement? What about the circus or becoming a gym leader? Or even Team Aqua, Magma, or Galactic? Was it being a 'bad girl' or being on the wrong side of the law that you were attracted to? Surely you didn't have to join this particular organization to be those things."

VerityHattress

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm
Kitomyx

"Yeah, breaking the law has always attracted me some. Team Rocket has some sort of charm to it for me. The others... not so much," she finally picked out a few books and was about to head to check them out when she came to a realization ", You're right. I should read up more on other types of pokemon. Better pick out some fire, ice, and bug type books. I'll pick out some other types later."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:11 pm
"And...you don't even know what that 'charm' is...?" the grunt asked, amused. "It doesn't sound like you have much ambition or an aim in life. How do you expect to get very far in Team Rocket without either one of those?"

VerityHattress

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VerityHattress

Hilarious Businesswoman

17,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:20 pm
Kitomyx
Just so that you know, she is an orphan from the Unova region. Also, trying to work out the kinks with her. Sorry about that.

"Without ambition or aim in life? You are looking at someone who was raised on not having any of those. No hope for anything," she then began to make her way to the fire type section of the library ", Now that I am here, I can finally start to build up that ambition and aim in life you speak of. Team Rocket is where I have always wanted to be. Now to get that life I always wanted here."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff