Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP]Two Travelers(The Web, Sunlit Journey & All At Once)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sunlit Journey pushed some brush aside as he wandered into an open field. He wore a smile on his face as he trotted to the other edge of the soft grass. "C'mon Light. You're normally the one going ahead of me." As Sun finished, a little rox poked its head out from behind the same brush before dashing out into the field.

Sunlit Journey and his companion had woken up to the warmth of the Sun, giving them ideas of exploration. They had decided to head towards the far off Plains, which for them was previously uncharted territory, and it excited him.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Araucana
and away we go!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Web: An unexpectedly warm day encourages new exploration.

All at Once had been in the plains for a good while, he’d been out to the dessert outskirts and was now bound for the swamp. His legs began to ache but the strain was familiar, he’d been up and moving since the sun first peaked over the horizon. He walked, but briskly, impatient. Something about today, told him he’d find something new today.

The edge of the swamp was clear in his sights, as it had been from the day’s start over the low grasslands, but steadily it grew closer. There was something else though, something gleaming in the bright sunlight, something red.

With curiosity abound, Instant took off in a sprint. The ache in his muscles forgotten, it felt amazing to stretch out to his fullest, dashing through the tall grass and leaping over obstacles. Soon he’d be upon the red entity, it’s form becoming clearer, a kimeti, perhaps a buck? It had long been since he'd seen one, as few ventured as far north as he'd been in the last season. In his final strides he slowed to a trot, not intending to alarm the other, if he’d not already noticed his approach.

Sarano_Krem
Woo! ♥

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Journey and Light danced around each, circling each other in a playful manner, until Guiding Light suddenly stopped, ears perking up. "What's wrong Light?"

Sun couldn't spot anything nearby and continued to watch his companion inspect the path they were heading towards. Light peaked through the brush briefly before returning to Sun, crying out. Sunlit Journey looked through the brush that his companion had been checking and spotted a dark kiokote.

"Hello?"

Araucana
tag

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:43 pm
“Hello there.” All at Once greeted as he trotted closer, catching his breath with ease. The energy inside him buzzed, making it difficult to stand still even as he came to a stop before the red buck. He was a kimeti, as Instant had guessed, with a rox by his side. “And hello to you.” he addressed the companion with a dip of his head.

He felt the push inside of him to keep moving, but held himself fast to converse with this stranger that had caught his eye. “Where might the two of you be headed on this fine day?”

Sarano_Krem
you're it! :b

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. While on most days, running into another kin this far out on the Swamp's edge would be a strange sight, today the Sun was out nice and bright, promoting more exploration and activity. Journey looked down at the rox beside him, "Us? We're heading out towards the Plains, maybe even the edge of the Plains. This morning I woke up to the Sun telling me to head to the open fields and explore."

Sunlit Journey looked up at the sky for a moment before he remembered the company in front of him. "And what of you? Is there something that drove you this way?"

Araucana

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 pm
“Ah,” All at Once was very briefly disappointed, he wished to discover something new, but the Plains were well known to him. But this was a fellow traveller! He brightened immediately. Maybe he could direct him somewhere he might not have been.

“It does seem like there’s just something about today.” Instant commented before replying to the buck’s question. “I spotted you from a way back, from the very Plains you seek. You’re not far now.”

He swung his head back to the vast fields behind him, with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm. There certainly was something about today, he could barely contain himself. The bubbling, ever moving energy was a constant in his life, aways driving him. But today it was especially, well, excitable.

“I too, seek to explore. I woke knowing I’d find something new today. So far, that is you.” Instant grinned. “My name is All at Once, though I more often go as Instant. Who might you be, stranger?”

Sarano_Krem

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash