[PRP] Cell Phone Shenanigans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

equielfmage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:56 pm
Kadota-banchou

"Yeah but if they ransomed a contest Pokemon especially a popular one they would have to deal with not only police but fans tracing them down since all contest Pokemon are registered with their rankings."

"If you do that we can put the practice arena on the other side and slide the contest hall this way. Good idea seats like those would be a big hit."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 pm
equielfmage

"Mm. Depends on the fans, I guess. Contests aren't hugely popular here, as far as I know." Kadota frankly wasn't the sort to keep track of such things. For all he knew, there might be vigilante contest-Pokémon fan clubs.

"That'll work." He penciled in a few final lines, creating stairways and elevators up to the newly-added loft, and expanding the kitchen area of the café to include a walk-in refrigerator and a single restroom for the staff. "There you go. I'd take this to a licensed architect, though, and make sure the load-bearing walls are all in the right place." Kadota had something of a handle on that, but it was purely from experience, not from formal schooling.

Kadota-banchou

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces