Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW for A Passionate Charity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PassionFIower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:44 pm
Amy McGregor
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!
If you still need help

Username: Amy McGregor
Gaia age: 4007 days (2005 Gaian)
Are you over 13?: Yes!
Crew experience?: I do have some. I have my own guild and have been Vice-Captain and Crew in other guilds.
Will you stay around?: Yes.
Any questions?: No, thank you! Do you have any questions?
Yes, I'm hiring. Join the guild if you haven't already and I will promote you. In the crew forum there is a new crew thread. Check it out and follow what it says.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:53 pm
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

Username: princesscake1
Gaia age: 3,741 days
Are you over 13?: 24
Crew experience?: yes
Will you stay around?: yes, on gaia everyday. check my notices frequently
Any questions?: when can i start? ; )

edit:
i am able to do the job that entails gifting, etc. but can do any job needed, ; )

I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then

ThePrincessCake

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:23 am
PassionFIower

Thank you, I have now joined.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:04 pm
princesscake1
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

edit:
i am able to do the job that entails gifting, etc. but can do any job needed, ; )

You start now. Join the guild if you haven't already and I will promote you. In the crew forum there is a new crew thread. Check it out and follow what it says.  

PassionFIower

PassionFIower

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:05 pm
Amy McGregor
PassionFIower

Thank you, I have now joined.
Yay! Check out the new crew thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:29 pm
I'll probably be too busy to help with this. Good luck to everyone else though!  

TheLuckyOne149

ThePrincessCake

Demonic Master

13,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:00 pm
PassionFIower
princesscake1
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

edit:

You start now. Join the guild if you haven't already and I will promote you. In the crew forum there is a new crew thread. Check it out and follow what it says.

sounds good!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:40 am
I am still hiring  

Love Renewed
Captain

IIAbsolute_PowerII
Crew

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:11 pm
Hi, I would love to have a position with the events crew. I ran my own Pirate guild for a few years and am familiar with coming up with themes and events to bring people together and keeping them active. I would love the opportunity to join a team and assist anyway that I can. Yes, I am wayyyyy over 18. lol If there is anything else you wish to know, please feel free to pm me. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 pm
IIAbsolute_PowerII
Hi, I would love to have a position with the events crew. I ran my own Pirate guild for a few years and am familiar with coming up with themes and events to bring people together and keeping them active. I would love the opportunity to join a team and assist anyway that I can. Yes, I am wayyyyy over 18. lol If there is anything else you wish to know, please feel free to pm me. Thank you.
I have a Pirate Guild too! I really want to do a Halloween Event but it would be just me; and I would be doing them for two guilds and a thread. Are you interested in joining our events team? I'll be honest, right now I am the entire team lol.  

PassionFIower

IIAbsolute_PowerII
Crew

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:04 pm
PassionFIower
IIAbsolute_PowerII
I have a Pirate Guild too! I really want to do a Halloween Event but it would be just me; and I would be doing them for two guilds and a thread. Are you interested in joining our events team? I'll be honest, right now I am the entire team lol.

Count me in!! I have so much pirate gear lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:31 pm
I am looking to hire an assistant. We will be working with the Gaia Job Center guild and A Passionate Charity guild. My requirements are that you come on Gaia every day unless real life events prevent that. I expect several hours of work to be done a day working along side me. I am a laidback person, but always try to get jobs and tasks done. Our job is to assist our Boss and get the wheels turning anew in the guilds. Your pay is negotiable as it will come out of my pocket and not the funds of any of the above mentioned guilds. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to pm me. Good Luck to all applying and God Bless.  

IIAbsolute_PowerII
Crew

Blessed Giver

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:12 pm
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

Username: Amy McGregor
Gaia age: 4566 days
Are you over 13?: Yes!
Crew experience?: Yes.
Will you stay around?: Maybe?
Any questions?: If you still need help with the Charity Guild or any other I am up for the job! smile  
The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff