Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I'm back and ready to start again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:54 pm
Sorry guys. As the announcement said, I got waylaid by a nasty reminder of the severe case of chicken pox I got as a teenagers. If I thought those were bad, imagine my surprise on Halloween night when I broke out on the back of my neck and upper back and right shoulder with what turned out to be shingles. Imagine getting a severe case of chicken pox, poison ivy and hives located in one comparatively small part of your body for almost a month. NOT FUN.

Anyway, that's all gone now and I can get back to the business at hand.

We have got to get the staff to give us something. Inventory arrangers that still have too many bugs, ditching Zomg! forever and the ever growing gaia cash push and the cash shops has got to stop.

The economy will NEVER get any better with all the incentives the money-grubbing administration is handing out on a daily basis to rake in the users' hard earned (or in some cases parents' hard earned) money. It's enough to make a person want to puke! G S and J L are still the CEO and CFO at Gaia and until someone can buy enough of the company to boot them out of here, we are going to be stuck with this.

Screw the ******** administration. We have to fend for ourselves. BUYING GAIA CASH TO PAY FOR ANYTHING THE GUILDS WANT IS NOT AN OPTION

They are raking in thousands of dollars a day as it is. There is no reason whatsoever that they cannot afford to upgrade guilds. It is sheer greed! Plain and simply, they don't want us to have the upgrades. The staff is there, they can do the work, they just don't want to do what should have been done years ago!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:41 pm
Welcome back Rita. It's been a while. Yes, things here are still the same. I don't foresee anything much changing. We have previously kicked around some ideas on how to put pressure on the administration. Perhaps it is time to put some of those plans into action. Tax season seems like a perfect time.  

Mirouku Yamaguchi
Vice Captain

BobCatHKSS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:27 pm
Welcome back. So, when it comes to kicking butt, the only question is who's and how many times, right? smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:48 pm
You're alive!!!! dramallama

me too. emotion_yatta

~Black Petals~

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out